Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So much for 'Silent Arrow', huh?" he mutters, sounding a little concerned. Only a little. Verne would find his place here like everyone else. He wouldn't be the first one 'like them' Quick has met to... um... not be in the best mental state. Loose lips can be bad, but alienating the guy could be worse. "Guess I'll keep that in mind."

The Elemental tries to draw another sip from his glass, but it's run dry. He blinks and smiles sheepishly. "Getting kinda late. Should probably get back and start cleaning up. But, uh, hey: maybe you can teach me what that sign language stuff you were doing meant?" He can't help but shift the weight from one foot to the other. This shouldn't be awkward, but he's getting anxious again. Strangers, long night, expectations? Yeah. Too much. "Not tonight. Just, you know, whenever?"

Ready to log this one in when you are. I'm sure they'll chat again soon.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

J
    John Doe

The Faceless nodded in response. Verne would have to learn just as every Winter did...and this guy too. Hopefully not as much of a challenge.

"Covert coms are important. I could be sayin' one thing out loud, but mean something else entirely. I'll teach ya."

He looked around. "Yea, time to head out. See you soon Quick."

Good to close

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread