Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe chuckled as her next coffee started pouring, "Right, table then." She had no idea if there was anything good on TV anyway. The elf's eyes darted between the Keurig and the table. She walked over to grab the grape bowl and took it to the table quickly.

Then she spun on her heel as both the coffee finished and the microwave dinged, "Egh, priorities of being ah hostess," walked quickly past John. Possibly pushing up against him if he didn't react quickly enough. Circe needed the utensils from the drawer next to him. And paper towels too. "Excuse me," nor did she wait for him to move.

The elf then made for her coffee to pause for the smell. Then moved to the microwave. "Yer welcome John. 'n fuck the normans that judge ya by the way," the elf gave the middle figure off into space with the paper towels and forks held in her fist. She meant it too. There was no way they could understand what They had put the Lost through.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

A distinct pop! from the toaster announced the pop-tarts were finished. The Darkling retrieved one for his hostess and the other for himself.

Circe's quick movements gently brushed against his hip as she passed. The contact produced a cloud of mist formed as Summer and Winter Mantles intermingled.

The Faceless took note of her smelling the coffee again. Certainly is dedicated to her caffeine.

The Queen's anger toward the abstract space brought a smile to his mouth. "Aye," he agreed as he sat down, placing the pop-tarts onto plates. "Cheers to a better tomorrow."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's good timing." Circe got her handful of sausages out of the hot box. Again, she hipped checked a appliance door closed. Circe easily shifted her load so she had the forks, paper, and plate in on hand. Then she got her coffee with a beatific smile.

"Why wait for tomorrow John? Cheers to a better today." she quipped to him, probably missing the analogy, "It is just startin' ya know. With the most important meal no less," she put the sausages down onto the table next to the grapes. Forks and paper plopped down beside them. She paused for a moment to sip the donut themed coffee. The elf made her way back to the faceless man, "Right then," and grabbed one pop-tart laden plate, "what'd ya wanna chat about anyway?"

Circe will walk back to the table with John and take a seat with John when he does so.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

"Touché," he grinned in response, watching the delicate dance of the coffee demon. "Cheers to an awesome day." He took a seat across from the exotic slate skinned Elf.

"Well," he said with a mild dose of timidity, "I'd like to learn about you, if that's okay." He then added, "I didn't get much of a chance to speak with any Sovereigns back home, much less the Queen of Summer. For me, having breakfast with a Queen, is a major event."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmph," the elf sounded amused, "So ya want a royal audience over a royal breakfast? Should'a made eggs royal I guess," she giggled at her poor jest. She used a fork to spear several sausages to add to her plate. "Nice ice breaker I suppose. Well then," Circe decided to be perfectly blunt, "I am willing to share if ya happen ta be willing ta do the same. Good? Great!" she didn't even wait for John to agree.

"I came here from San Fran and I do NOT recom mend that shithole of a Freehold. Kinda why I favor cooperation instead of the usual. And I am not like most Summers. Ya know, roaring with rage. Always enjoying gettin' up close," she smiled, "sweaty," she leaned in, "make regular physical contact," the smile fell as she plopped back, "while stabbin' somethin' on the battlefield. Not my style." she waved her hand in the negative as she sipped more coffee. Saying that she wasn't like most Summers was an understatement. The extroverted elf had been mistaken for a Spring before.

"Yer turn Johnny,"
    she gave him a cute smile as she waited for him to share back. And ate a sausage.

J
    John Doe

"That's a fair trade," he replied cordially.

As Circe leaned toward him across the table, her Mantle, double entendre, and appearance brought forth heat throughout his body. An erotic fantasy played out in his mind; the Crimson Queen leaping across the table, pouncing upon him, and a cloud of steam erupting in the kitchen.

Trying to control his hormones, he sipped his coffee. The only outward indication of his internal conflict being his cheeks shifting from silver to a darker shade. "Well, that's quite an," a moment's hesitation, "enthusiastic description."

When it became his "turn," "Uhm.." he hesitated again. He smiled, buying for time to cool down. "I'm pretty much an ordinary Winter," on second thought, "I uhm...actually..." He came around to admitting it, "I worked as a Sun Banisher, back home. Before things started going down hill. I was a a janitor on campus, so no one questioned me going into places with cleaning supplies."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe could only giggle in amusement as she got a reaction out of John. Seems he wasn't cold as Winter itself.

Circe's right eyebrow and ear raised up at the mention of the Sun Banisher's past, "Yeeeeeah. Things were complete shit from the start in San Fran save for my Rogues. Ha," Circe produced a genuine smile, "we were probably the only multi-Court motley in town that didn't try ta stab each other in the back."

She then gave a genuine laugh, "What's that old saying, why bribe the captain of the guard when ya can get the guy with the key ta the front gate? Good on ya for knowing how ta blend in. Good skill." Circe grimaced, "My career choice was, uh, significantly less on the up and up. Also often less then subtle, but I don't think that one incident made it ta stateside news." Circe shrugged before going to a scowl, "But I am nowhere near as bad as some in the Bay Freehold," The elf growled, "Kinda hard ta be worse then someone that made FETCHES for sale. News of that is why shit hit the fan in the Bay at like, mach speed."

The Queen of Summer neglected to mention her contributions to said shit's speed. "Hmm, fun fact I won my crown in a grand duel. Of rock paper scissors." She was smiling now, "Ya mind a martial question? I prefer guns. So what do ya use if ya hafta fight? Or do ya wanna learn my style? Ha ha, a Queen teaching ya at yer shoulder."

J
    John Doe

"Oh dear, that's terribly unfortunate." He could sympathize. "I had similar experiences. I swear, the Laramie Freehold had somehow contracted the students' pettiness."

The Faceless chuckled, "Have no worries about me judging your profession." John then cut a slice of the sausage and chewed. He nodded in appreciation of the meat. "What we've endured is beyond the comprehension of the Mundanes."

Swallowing, and taking another slice, "Selling Fetches," he paused mid-chew. The mercury fluid of his face bubbled as if it was a pot of water boiling. A few moments of silence passed before it subsided. "I'm certain that was dealt with swiftly," his cold tone of voice was further evidence of the contained fury he felt.

John's head tilted to the right, slowly. "You won your crown through a game of rock, paper, scissors." Again, the Faceless was at a loss for words. "I...don't know what to say about that."

A question about his fighting, a smile appeared, "I haven't had to fight in a while. I try to think like Batman does in the comics. Control the environment, use it to my advantage. I'm no good in a head to head fight." He seemed to consider, "I'd like to learn to fire a gun. What memories I do have of plinking before Arcadia, I seemed to have lost that skill."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmph, nice ta know plenty of folk have the wrong priorities, right?" The elf jested as she tried a Poptart. Though it was nice that she'd not need to defend her lifestyle so early in the morning. Good that John was being respectful to his host. Very appropriate.

The expression of John's blankness was difficult to read. Better then that guy with the inkblot mask but still quite difficult. His tone made it obvious. And Circe matched his anger, "Ya'd think," voice cold as ice while her red eyes burned with hate, "after the first time." A sausage got stabbed loudly, "Second time and the Bay's a warzone. I ain't gonna show the bitch enough respect ta even check."

The expected response to her glorious coronation winning duel got an amused snort as her glare softened. As long as the crown sat on her pale hair she was going to have fun from that story. The elf hummed in thought as she bit the Poptart again. She was looking John up and down. Her red eyes not glaring but appraising. Swallowing she chirped, "Batman. Yeah ya could get away with that kinda getup. And underhanded tactics," her tone had become disapproving.

Circe suddenly grinned ear to ear and her tone did a 180, "I approve. I ain't a Summer that yells yer a coward for not fighting with honor. No such thing as a fair fight so don't pretend otherwise." Her ears briefly drooped and eyes looked sad as her tone turned sympathetic, "sorry ya forgot how ta shoot. I'd be happy ta teach ya. I prefer sidearms but I do longarms too. Well," she raised her left arm and flexed it, "after a lot of exercise that is."

The empathy was genuine. Circe very much enjoyed guns. The cloth clad arm was lowered as Circe ate some grapes from her plate, "I can teach ya, no problem. Arming though," she grunted in annoyance, "I can't do that for free. Ain't got the infrastructure to take a loss like that. yet."

Another reminder to hate Queen Anne.

J
    John Doe

John's face nodded. He was observing how the Queen's hands moved across the table - noting how quick and efficient she was. Her muscle memory intrigued him.

"You did what had to be done," it was as simple as that when the Freehold was at stake.

The Faceless plucked a few grapes onto his plate, then ate one by one. The sweet fructose was heavenly. "These grapes are delightful."

Seeing and hearing the Fairest's disapproval, he shrank inward, trying to become less of a target. He attempted to ask, but failed "You don't...?" Her sudden change still had him confused.

She was teasing him!

He then smiled and relaxed. "Oh thank goodness." He then added, "I new a Summer Earthbone. Spoke endlessly about honor. Made the wrong Pact and someone forced his hand. He got slapped hard by the Wyrd."

Circe's offer was met with a nod, "I'd like to learn whatever you'd like to teach. What would you like in return?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread