Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The clear worry and anxiety drains away as she smiles again. "Phew! I was worried. I mean. I'm sorry. I really am. But. Uh." she shakes her head, "No. Uh. Yeah. Sorry." she says again.

The wisp is quiet for a moment, "...Well, we are going on that 'adventure' yeah?" she says, arches brow and dripping fingers raised and quoting.

"No problem," she says cheerfully. Then she blinks, "Now. If you want." a trip to the jobs, she thinks then to barter..."And I can get it to you as soon as possible too." she nods, legs bouncing as she sits. Fell-flames dancing merrily as she mentally plots and plans.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Behold the Queen of Terror. And all her scary shyness. It's kind of cute, isn't it? Seeing her without her 'ruler hat', puts a whole different spin on the Wisp. Quick just smiles.

"Yeah. I mean, I am."
    he says, perhaps reassuring himself. "Adventure really isn't the right word, huh?"

"If you say it can be done, I believe you. So yeah; let's do it. Never really had nice things growing up. So I'm pretty excited to have such a special outfit."

Going to put in my expenditure request tomorrow to lock it in. Want to wind this down?
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

She shakes her head. "It really isn't. But I'd rather know who this guys are and where they go then not know and..." they were cannibals how many people would die to feed them if they did nothing?

She shakes her head, now wasn't time for those dark thoughts. "It'll be awesome. And just yours!" she beams, then it falters, "I'm going to have to take your measurements though..." Mhairi trails off holding up a fabric tape measure.

good to lock this in! Good scene!
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread