Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Nosferatu Meet Up

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

"With the inception of every new reign comes instability," Takeda agreed, "and the easiest way to buy stability is with blood."

It was a truth that had existed for thousands of years, and would probably exist for thousands more.

"I have offered my services to the Prince, though her schedule has prevented her from giving me an answer in return,"
    the Killer continued, her eyes flicking to Krieg and betraying the uneasiness she felt at being ignored for so long.

"Regardless,"
    she added, "you are most wise, Priscus Weiss. We must fortify our little palace here, beneath the earth. We must prepare, and we must work with shared purpose. I will do what I can. I have a certain amount of resources at my disposal that I can use to look into fireproofing the entrance to the Deep Kingdom."
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

2. Likes Deltaomega liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia smirked. "Knew a Gangrel that hunted in water all the time and refused to get out after an incident with a lighter and a can of hairspray." It was horrifying but also a bit amusing at the same time. "I imagine they would have panic attacks if they came in here." She made a sweeping gesture towards the scattered candles and lights throughout the Caldarium. "As for fire suppresion, might be something to look into. I wouldn't worry too much about the Trash pit. Its so damp that it would be a miracle to get anything from a spark." She paused for a moment as she considered it.

Her thoughts were disrupted by Takeda. If that were the case, they should install a blood fountain in this city. She mused to herself. She nodded to her. "Sounds like a plan if you have the time." She made a mental note to clear the emergency exit out. Being trapped underground was an unpleasant idea to say the least. "There anything else you need to know?"

4. Likes Cayce liked this post
    K
    Krieg

The Giant examined the Trash Pit again. He didn't feel particularly enthusiastic about confirming how moist it was, at the moment. Turning back to Cynthia, "That's all I have, for now."

There was other work to be done.

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"No," Takeda bluntly replied. "I shall do what I can to ensure that our Clan prospers in this Domain. Until then, I am curious, what do you wish of us? We are strangers to you, after all."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The Priscus nodded to them. "Good." She replied with a smile. ​"Feel free to get youself familiar with the layout of the place...Be careful around the Catacombs though. Its easy to get lost there."

"So long as its nothing that puts the place into chaos, I'm not going to stop you." Cynthia explained. There was a pause as she thought about it for a second. "Hm. There is one question I have. What do you two do with your free time? Mostly curious." The question was asked of the two of them, the goth seemed attentive as she waited for an answer.

K
    Krieg

Their leashes were long, but, don't screw up. The Skald understood that.

Krieg tried to make light of the subject, "Shall I bring breadcrumbs to leave behind?" The metaphorical "woods" of the Domain.

"Swimming at night is often fun for me.
    It's a good thrill to swim across a river," the Giant replied. "Oh, and a good massage is nice, with those hot stones."

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

A small smirk appeared on Takeda's lips. An unusual display of emotion, though this was, after all, supposed to be her 'family', and it was too amusing to imagine the giant relaxing in a message parlor, surrounded by essential oils and the dulcet tones of Enya.

"You already know of one of my pastimes, Priscus," Takeda replied, "though when I am not attempting to create art with a brush, I often find myself contemplating how to recreate the culture surrounding our meals. Just as the kine do, I believe that there are ways we can prepare and season our meals, and there are ways we can present them and partake of them, transforming what is normally a chore for survival into a true experience, much as the greatest of chefs turn eating into what as well might be art."

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"You're free to try that." Cynthia replied to the giant with a smirk.

She nodded her head as Krieg explained. "Well you have plenty of opportunity to swim around here. They call it the River City for a reason." she tilted her head, her fingers drummed against the her knee. A question kept crossing her mind the more she was near this man. "You know..." It took her a moment to try and find a polite way of asking. Nothing came forward so she decided to just be direct. "Been meaning to ask, how are you able to keep the curse subtle?"

The murderous samurai's explanation did draw her interest away from Krieg for a moment. "That does sound interesting. You have much success in that so far?" Something dark and hungry found the subject very intriguing. However the idea of viewing humans solely as food was both a dangerous and treacherous thought. The goth started to wonder how much a danger Takeda was going to be.

12. Likes Cayce liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Krieg's eyes shifted to Takeda. The thought of spicing and flavoring Kine was an intriguing idea. "Not that I have much experience with that, I do think it could be a worthwhile attempt." The Giant pondered it further, "What if we had some sort of...sushi..." His gaze flicked over to Takeda, "Please do not take offense. I only say that as I was wandering the city and their couple was speaking ecstatically about sushi. The rice is very absorbent with soy sauce. Perhaps, it may be so with blood."

"Oh good,"
    he smirked in return to the Priscus, "I'll buy a few loaves."

A low chuckle rumbled within the Giant. "How do I keep my Curse so subtle?" he asked in response. "I do not regard it as a Curse. I regard it as a blessing." He smiled so cheerfully as if he was speaking of a wonderful experience. "As I descended into the divine Underworld, the Goddess found me worthy of her touch."

He held up both leather gloved hands. "To say I am cold blooded is an understatement." Again, Krieg chuckled, finding Cynthia's curiosity so entertaining. "As I dug out of my burial mound, I brought with me, the chill of the grave." The Acolyte tugged off the glove from his left hand.

"Would you like to discover more about the Second Descent?"

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

After a moment of consideration, Takeda decided that words, at this point, were worth little more than a passing summer breeze.

"If you truly wish to observe my culinary experiments in practice, then I suppose I will have to host a dinner for you. I will have to invite the Unconquered, of course, lest they take offense, but know that it is you who I am inviting first. I will inform you of the details once I have more arranged. Until then, I wish you a most insightful evening. There are matters I must attend to before I go to rest away from the glare of the day star."

With that, the Killer bowed to both Kindred and then turned to depart.

Thanks for the scene! With this foundation we shall rise up from our hidden kingdom, but until then, Takeda OUT!

15. Likes , liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread