Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Ignoring the pup. Now wasn't the time to put him in his place, they were in the heart of enemy territory, these cat fuckers had come into their home and killed man.

Up the stairs and back into the kitchen, flicking the basement lights off she grimaces. Where the fuck was Chris?

Having heard no struggle, she figured he might have fucked off, but she wouldn't rule out these cats doing something silently.

Pulling in the piss saturated air, the Rahu tried to catalogue scents, as effortlessly slips into the shadows, moving from the top of the stairs through the kitchen, pausing at the doorways, letting her superior scenes guide her.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-14 11:47:25 Viola Jones rolls 7 to Stealth (Dex 3 + Stealth 3 + 1 spec) (10 Again) 7, 9, 10, 5, 8, 8, 6, 1 4 successes
    2018-03-14 11:45:00 Viola Jones rolls 7 to Perception (wits 3 + composure 2 +2 dalu) (10 Again) 9, 5, 6, 5, 8, 3, 2 2 successes
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

It's the smell that slaps Chris first. Near Man is just enough closer to a wolf that it can actually smell things and dear gods above what is that. Eyes that glint in the poor light look down into the cellar and at Tristan. "Dude what is this? I was hoping I'd find you not..." Words fail. Nope Chris is not going down there. Instead the Irraka takes a step back from the trap door and a deep breath once he's clear of that smell. Nope, not without some gasoline and a match. Probably this house too.

Peeking back over the lip of the trap door. "I think we need to work on communication. This is getting messy." Bad timing? Probably. Better than letting loose and going to town though.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan grunts, half in surprise and half in frustration. "Torture. Ritual. Some freak-show tailoring going on. I don't know for sure, but... the things we fought were like cat-people. Unless this is just some obsession, I'd say the cloaks are how these humans change their skin." He spits in disgust. Half from the rank settling on his tongue, half from the bile rising in his throat. Who does this shit? Tortures and steals the skins of weaker creatures just to go joyriding in a new form...

Communication, huh? "Right. Well, here's my two cents: loose the cats and destroy the cloaks. Do as much damage as we can to this little operation, so those responsible can't just come down here and do it again." Speaking of which, a helping hand would be nice. "Quit dicking around and come down here. We can 'communicate' more while we take care of this." A beat passes as the Elodoth taps tentatively on the edge of one of the cages. "Found anything?" he asks, looking more preoccupied with the terrified creatures than Chris's answer.
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Odie doesn't notice anything new as he follows Viola out into the garden. He does pick up on the muffled talk, drifting in bursts, coming from the shed. The short fused Rahu picks up on the noise as well, confirming where Tristan and Chris are most like to be found.

Viola vanishes and reappears by the shed. Odie soon follows.

All of a sudden, the little shed is very close indeed.

O
    Odie

Stepping from the house, Odie takes a deep breath of fresher air, savoring the simple pleasure. Noting Dalu-Vi over by the shed, the young Uratha quickly glanced around to be sure there were no was no potential audience other then ever present felines.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-17 08:26:04 Odie rolls 5 to Keeping an eye out backing up Viola: Wits3+Compsure2. (10 Again) 4, 5, 8, 1, 3 1 success

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-17 08:27:52 Odie rolls 1 to trying to be stealthy (10 Again) 6 failure

Faithful to the Beta's request, the pup quickly (if not stealthily) makes to catch up with the Rahu, the cooling pizza box a wanting shield from her potential wrath. He stopped just beyond the breadth of an annoyed claw swipe, stepping up on his toes to look over her shoulders into the shed. He liberated a slice of the Meat Lovers and started to chew on the piece of still slightly warm pie, partly to get the taste of the Cat Hose out of his mouth, partly because he was loath to let the food go to waste.

Leaning forward, careful to keep his distance, Odie whispers between bites to his pack-mate, "Whas goin' on?"

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"Huh so that's what the cloaks are for? Who the fuck taught them how to do that." A deranged Pure maybe? No way one of the People would teach humans to do something like that. "They can't get into the Shadow right?" Though Tristan continues and has some ideas..

"Sounds good to me." The Near-Man makes his way down into the pit...cellar. Stooping to make sure he doesn't hit the ceiling. "Viola made a straight line for what I think was the basement so I told Odin to stick with her." A look around then down at the hand wraps. I'm sorry.

"He did mention something about the attic being weird though. If we aren't going to burn this mother down we may want to take a look up there. Together. We're walking around like there aren't things that might want to take some flesh out of us."
    It was real interesting after joining the Talons, finding out just what they care about on the inside. "Ok so crates up and out, then trash the place." The Talon grins. "My kind of plan."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola slips into the shadows but no the Shadow and makes her way to the shed without a backward glance. She was going to rip Chris a new one. Ordering Odie to dog her steps.

Voices carry up from below, Viola stalks down into the depths.

"Found the Cloaks." she grunts. Showing her macabre prize as her dead gaze flows around the room. She scowls. Disgusted. "What's our next step?"
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

9. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan nods gruffly at his Near-Man pack mate. "We split up the last time we were here. I took a look in the bedroom, where some ritual had gone awry. Herd saw the mess and, well, I had to talk them down and keep their heads in the right place." His jaw sets as his attention returns to the mess at hand. "Anyway, I think Viola must have been to that basement before."

"The attic now, too? Jesus... gotta wonder how they operated this long without drawing attention."
    From the police, Uratha - well, the solo avenger aside - and even the spirits. This place must be a nightmare on the other side.

When Viola (and Odie?) joins them, Tristan frowns at her grizzly discovery. Then quickly recaps. "I'm not fond of torturing things to make skin-cloaks and then hunting humans in stolen forms. The cats go free. Any cloaks we find need to be destroyed, unless anyone here has use for one of them." The Beta raises a brow, eyes passing to each of his pack mates in a question that could easily be a challenge. "And before anyone asks, you know damn well I don't mean wearing it." He sighs, crossing his arms. "After that? The bedroom is worth checking, but it's probably been cleaned since the ritual. Then the attic."

With an assertion of authority accomplished, Tristan opens the floor for ideas with a single word. ​"Thoughts?"
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    O
    Odie

Odie open his pizza box and began tearing the pie with in into small messy bits. Without looking up from his task, he responded to the Officer's question. "I hate the fucking things, but I'd like to keep one. Just long enough to do some homework on the symbols. I'd be okay just take snaps of it with my phone, but there's always a chance of missing something. But I'll settle for the snaps if that creeps you guys out. I agree the sooner their destroyed the better."

With a glance to the Tristan and the others. "Oh yeah. The poor babies are probably starving with all the Kitty Version Silence of the Lambs bullshit, so maybe we can feed them a few bites before we set them free? Yeah? Definitely lost MY appetite. Also, it might make them easier to deal with... and on a spiritual level... make a little peace with the local Cat Spirits which must be REALLY pissed right now."

Odie shrugged before licking off his greasy fingers, "Just sayin..."

He held out the box of mangle pizza in a pleading manner. "I tore it up a bit so they'd be less likely to fight over the food and it's easier to slip into the cages between the bars."

"Also, if we're gonna check out the attic, we might want to do it before the Big Cat Release. All these kitties making a mad dash might draw some attention."
    Odie glanced sympathetically toward the opening below. "Oh maybe I can just run up and take a quick peek. No reason to make the furry little dears wait any longer for freedom than necessary. Right?"

"Maybe Vi can come with so I don't get eaten by anything unexpectedly like,"
    Odie added with a little wry grin, "I had her back downstairs, she could watch mine upstairs. Just an idea?" The young pup shrugged blithely still holding out the box of potential kitty food.

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

It's...Chris just shrugs. "No arguments here. Who ever is doing this isn't a predator. This is beyond the pale." A nod towards Odin as he has a good idea...hopefully good idea. "The more we know the better right? This may cause the prey to scatter. If we know what to look for we'll have an easier time finding them again right?" Or Chris hopes so at least. Whatever has done this needs to be taken care of, hard.

"O man the other side..." Without anywhere to do this quietly Chris stills as he focuses inward and then lets his senses push against the barrier keeping the insanity of the Hisil outside of the insanity of this world.

1 suxx for Dual Senses to see across the Gauntlet
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-18 17:29:16 Chris rolls 5 to Dual Senses (Wits3+Emp2+PU1+2Irraka-3city=5) (10 Again) 1, 3, 9, 3, 2 1 success
    Irraka Blood Talon:

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last