Fate spanned out before her eyes. Twisting and turnning, rolling into changes and flowing past heavy fixed rocks. There were always choices to be made, by yourself, and by others a taesty woven and unending.

Tuesday knew this and lived it. Her very Soul reveled in the order and the chaos. Trusting in her skills, and in Fate itself to not lead her astray.

She'd forgotten what life was like outside of Sacramento, she'd never known what her Order who do to achive their aims.

She was never a part of the wide world, having been brought into the Order by a friend...or perhaos someone more, passing her Veils then returning to Sacramento had painted an unreal picture for her, because bubbling juice and listening to her cabal mates she watches Fate shift. Change and tumble into something that froze the unicorn tl the core.

Woodenly she moves, hugging them, some for the first, but all for the last, time, and retreats to her room, gathers an already packed her things, and slips out ofbthe Theater, to meet her Fate.

Leaving behind a single letter.

'I'm sorry, I'm a coward. I've known I was going to have to leave for months now,but I didn't want to go, and

If I lingered to say goodbye goodbye I wouldn't be able to leave, and I didn't want to know what would happen to you or me if I did.

So I'm doing a shitty dear john.

Im sorry, I lovd you all,
Tuesday'

Then hastily scrawled on the back next to a lock of tawny hair, secured by a few pieces of tape, is:

'For emergencies'