Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

The bell dislodged, Tristan-wolf draws upon the lifeblood of the Hisil itself - albeit from within himself - and offers it to the spirit. Any sense of satisfaction he would feel is cut short by a hiss and a chide from the former laughing voice.

No harm? No Cunning? This had been a riddle of some kind, then. And he'd allowed himself to think a fair exchange would suffice. At least he's honored his end of the bargain... When the feline form finally appears, Hector offers his own voice. Good. At least the Spirit is willing to talk. The grey wolf simply pads in the direction of the cat spirit and places the bell on solid ground. Once Hector finishes talking, Tristan adds <<You wanted bell. We found one. Bell Hop will survive.>>
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

2. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Luminescent eye peer out the the ink dark blackness.

<<Will you risk this moment to pick and choose and prod my words?>> the voice hisses out, louder then sound a sound had any right to be. it reverberates through the shadows hiding the capricious cat shaped spirit.

<<You have chosen me. With stupidity, and bell you have returned. I admit this freely.>> the spirit pads closer, the shadows thrum with anticipation, <<If you truly wish to call our dealings done.>> speaking as if it hadn't just turned it's back to the pack, <<Then leave me for the Hotel. Take the bell, tisn't want I wanted...but remember as you return Uratha....it is your Pack and your Pack alone.>> it grins at them, it's bone white teeth stark against the dark.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector sniffs and inches closer himself. He is still grinning... like a fox.

<<You gave a task. We have returned. Do you want to call our dealings done>>

Clever. The spirit had caught him out, tried to trap him in his words. Hector played for time and tossed the spirit's words back at it. The Cahalith was no Elodoth and certainly no Ithaeur, but even he had picked up on the anticipation seething in those shadows.

They could still salvage this.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

5. Likes liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

The Talon remains still as the Half Moon and Alpha speak. This is a feisty spirit, Probably a good pack Totem too. Could be fun to shoot the shit with. Teeth glint against the Hisil as Chris forgets he's a wolf and tries to smile. Though that is quickly corrected and his tail drops. With slow breaths Chris pushes down on the urge to move and flank the spirit.

It has had its fun, now the wolves could have theirs.... No. Not now.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Hector wears the Cunning brand well. The grin says it all: he's baiting the cat spirit. For the moment, Beta stands silently and watches Alpha. Waiting. The spirit may not recognize pack structure the way they do, but it's important to establish a hierarchy. One the spirit can at least see for itself and acknowledge. So Tristan-wolf resists the temptation to fall into roll and negotiate more. Cunning is what is needed here.

0 Scenes

The Spirit with it's feline shape pads out from the shadows, it's emaciated for stark in the residual lamplight from the ever-lit streets leading towards the Hotel.

It's reflective eyes stare into and at the Pack without a name. It sits, just away from the alley dark shadows that want to reach for it, and definitely away from the Pack, it's scraggly tail with it's fur bare tip circles it's feet.

It's head tilts, and it blinks at them. One after the other.

<<No.>>

9. Likes liked this post
    Bump Yumyumcrow "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector didn't grin. His lupine form didn't have enough in it to express what he felt right now. Only his eyes blazed with triumph and terror, hunger and respect. He inched forward, dropping carefully onto his belly - an action that seemed strangely artificial and totally not wolfen in nature.

<<Much gratitude. We are the Pack Without Name for we are the only Pack in this city. We are Hector. We are Tristan. We are Viola and Chris. We are the People. Be our Totem. Lend us your power. We hunt for you. We carry your influence to the lands of flesh>>

Hector could almost be crooning. Almost. If he wasn't growling. Or speaking in a hushed tone filled with awe that was totally unsuited to his lupine jaws.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

11. Likes , liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A wolfen tilt of Chris's head gives away the oddity of what Hector is doing. No, not odd, just...wrong?

No..maybe not wrong. Just not Talon like. Biting back a growl of disdain Chris lowers himself to the ground as well. The Alpha is in charge. Lets see if this work. As the Irraka's own name is said Chris bobs his wolf-head.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

13. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

What luck! Maybe this spirit is all talk - or simply doesn't care as much about the bell as it let on. Either way, it seems willing to talk. Tristan really would smile, now, if it would fit his features.

He listens to the rumbling tones of the First Tongue coming from the Alpha. Hears him acknowledge each member of the pack, and Tristan eyes the others with an almost uncharacteristic level of... pride? Tristan, in turn, nods with his head as his name is mentioned. Hector has hit the nail on the head. But a little extra measure might be worthwhile. To seal the deal.

Tristan-wolf lets out a clipped, low whine, begging his chance to enter the conversation without stepping on Hector's toes. <<Honor us so that we may honor you.>> He adds, tipping his head now to the spirit. Even the act of offering this entity their service seems like a pitch. A sale. Tristan's never been much of a salesman, but respect is something he understands.

15. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

The cat shaped spirit flicks it's tail ready to pounce upon the words of the Alpha to this nameless pack when the half-moon speaks, <<Honour?>> it scoffs, <<Why speak of me of Honour?>> it's tails whips back and forth, <<You claim to do me favour, and claim to spread my Influence to the Flesh Land but you speak to me of Honour.>> it rises on it's matted paws.

<<You forgot thought and Cunning as you acted to retrieve me a Bell. Sometime shiny that makes noise. Reverent and Important to your Flesh Land. The Hotel has Bells. Bells for their Hops. Bells for the Desk. Bells for the Doors. I wanted a Bell of mine own. It would be shiny and make noise.>> Self importantly it nods. <<If I am to grant you my presence and patronage. You must think.>>

It paces in front of them before stopping and hissing out, <<You. The Nameless Pack Full of Names. Who do you ask to bind to you?>>

17. Likes liked this post
Page 8 of 9 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 Last