Ended
Watch

The Savage Duchess and the Zealous Haunt

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    K
    Krieg

"There's little else I find so entertaining as having a large vocabulary with which to insult another." Pleased with himself, he said no more on the word of "smarmy."

"You ought to do fine. The housing crash was a mere ten years ago. That's just a blink of the eye for Kindred. Imagine what you could own in twenty or thirty years. You'd have half the city paying you rent."

"Now that is a wonderful aspect to know. Far too frequently Clan and Covenant are at odds."
    Krieg smiled at her response, "It is called a Proust Questionnaire. It's designed to learn more about the individual. Hence the job interview aspect to it."

"What is your idea of earthly happiness?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The corner of her lip turned up into a half smirk, “Well I thank you for expanding my vocabulary.” She says with amusement, “I’ve fallen back on my native tongue for insults, people seem to love the sound of the language and think I’m saying something wonderful.” Except Twist, Twist knew Italian. “So I’ve found little ways to amuse myself.” Her eyes sparkled with a hint of mischief.

Nodding, “This is true. The problem I have is who I am, my name carries weight in certain circles, and causes trouble in others. It’s a fine line to walk and sort out. But I’m confident in time, and with my fingers in enough pots, thing will flourish.” She was working on it, but it was taking time.

“Ah, so I am being interviewed for some job I don’t know about?” she asks playfully.

“Earthly happiness? Now that is an odd question. Are we talking about what makes me the most happy? And can’t it be said that earthly happiness is simply vanity?”
    her posture shifts to a more relaxed one. “But if we are simply asking about what brings me joy in this world, there are a few things. I find comfort and relaxation in pinning butterflies into various displays. But on the opposite hand, I also find an odd comfort in cleaning my guns. They’re a part of my past that I’ve never been able to let go of. But there is something to be said for simply going out to a bar and observing those around you.” It seemed weird for Kindred to have simple hobbies to bring them joy. But, she supposes everyone needs something.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

"That's always a satisfying retort. Say something vile with a smile, and they'll never know." It was a mischief they both shared.

Krieg steepled his fingers, listening as the Duchess spoke of her status among the mortals. "I see no flaws in your plan. You have gotten this far, after all." A teasing grin preceded his words, "Were I to check into one of your five-star hotels, would I be eligible for the Presidential Suite at a discount?"

A playful response in kind, "Exactly, although, I do not know yet know what job." A wink.

"Weapon maintenance, is no surprise. A sign of well-practiced warrior." By pressing his fingers together, the muscle beneath stretched. "How very fascinating. I never would have guessed that." His hands parted. "But, it is the butterflies. That intrigues me so very much. I would like to see this collection. Perhaps, one night."

"People watching is such an underrated activity. To sit by and observe. Imagine what may be going on in their lives. Always a fun aspect."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“So glad you get it! Insult them with a smile and they’ll think it was a compliment.” It was how their society worked.

“I have, but it hasn’t been without its hardships. Though all the good things are worth the challenge, I was just not ready for them. Times have changed since the last time I had as much sway in the Kine world.” Things had been different in Italy, cops were easier to buy off.

Laughing, “At a discount huh? Well, we’ll have to see about that.” She says in a lighthearted tone.

Smirking, “Well, as soon as you figure out what the job is, please let me know.” Playing along. It was fun to relax to a certain degree.

Taking care of her guns was something her father instilled into her. Something she took very seriously. Even if the guns weren’t used as often as they used to be, they still were cleaned like they were.

“The butterflies seem to intrigue others as well.” Was it because she was a Savage? “The collection isn’t as big as it used to be. Moving around a lot caused me to lose some along the way. So it’s been a slow process to rebuild it. Most of the collection is in my office, so the next time we meet, we can meet in my office. But please don’t expect some amazing crafty thing, it’s simply a hobby that soothes my mind.” She was getting better as the year went by, but she wasn’t as good as some people.

“We can learn a lot about people by simply watching and observing. Everyone has tells, and watch them long enough and you learn them. Though the fun factor is bumped up when you’re in a bar. The way some Kine change by simply adding a few drinks.” She laughs, it was fun to her.

K
    Krieg

We're about half way through Week IV. Shall we close out?

The Haunt simply smiled. Both of them were of extremely different backgrounds, yet found so in common.

"Just let me know which of your properties has the best view, and I'll be there."
    A wink followed. View of what, specifically, was open to interpretation.

Krieg reflected Ale's smirk. "I'll be sure to do so."

"I find the butterflies fascinating because they themselves are beautiful creatures. To metamorphose from a crawling worm to a winged, colorful creature, is beautiful." He reassured her, "I would not judge anyone poorly in such a way. Your hobby is not a concern for anyone else other than yourself. It does not harm anyone, and it makes you happy. That is all that matters."

"I find myself agreeing with so many of your opinions. Observation is vital to learning. Especially with alcohol involved, there's a great deal of potential."

Krieg raised his gloved hand to his mouth to conceal a yawn. "Beg your pardon, Your Highness. Time flies when you're having fun, as they say. Sleep is beckoning me."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Derp....wrong scene!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sounds good, thanks for the great scene!

Amusement, “I’ll keep you in mind.” This was going to be a fun game to play.

His reply wasn’t one she was expecting. Most were surprised simply because she was a Savage, not a Family known to be delicate. But he hadn’t struck her as the type of hold to stereotypes, so maybe it wasn’t much a surprise.

Did it make her happy? She really wasn’t sure, but maybe on some level it did and she just hasn’t realized it.

“Well, I’ll make sure our next meeting is in my office then. I’ve actually begun to incorporate various objects into the displays.” The skull was her favorite. Such a contrast from the butterflies that were placed around it.

“Seems we’ll be able to work well together then.”
    Maybe. Sometimes people said what you wanted to hear to get on your good side. Was the giant one of those people? Or was he genuine? Time would tell.

A hand waved dismissively, “Oh, no worries, it is getting late.” She agreed. “And yes, the evening has flown by, it’s amazing what good conversation will do.” She hadn’t had such a good talk for a while.

“I thank you for meeting with me, I’ve enjoyed getting to know you, and look forward to more nights of great conversation.”

K
    Krieg

That's a wrap. Great scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.