Ended
Watch

A Sea Wolf and a Giant Niamh

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    K
    Krieg

"I know that situation, the lack of interest in pursuing a story. Book burnout, I believe the term is among the Kine." Four large fingers tapped the side of the couch. "I've recently acquired the Chronicles of the Black Company. The narrator is a mercenary band's medic and archivist. Thus far I find his storytelling interesting. The mercs are fighting for a demon lord of some sort, who bought them to fight in his war."

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

There's surprise on the water fox's face is clear, "I would have you'd mention something historical, or some occult tome. Not, fiction." a laugh, "Though if I'm going to admit to fiction, I do have a soft spot for harlequin novels. Can't keep them around of course, but were I to find a place with a wall perfect for a bookshelf, I wouldn't mind getting a couple."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

K
    Krieg

"I'm full of surprises," he quipped. "I enjoy art that imitates life. I've lived through plenty of history to know what happened, and what actually happened." He smiled briefly, "I credit the Ventrue with their use of the Forgetful Mind. That is possibly the best way to clean up a Breach; have everyone believing the same lie."

Krieg pressed his hands together, "Would you tell me more of these Harlequin stories?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Aye there is that. I suppose historical accounts are great for a laugh every now and then," Understanding flits across her features, "Sometimes I wish I had the Lord's gift. Would help me out a great deal."

Eyes go wide, "You haven't heard of them? Or you just want to try and embarrass me?" the savage waves her hand, "There's a thin pretext of story, usually enough that might promise plot, but it's mostly sex."

K
    Krieg

"Would we all be so lucky to have their signature Discipline."

Niamh's hesitation garnered a teasing laugh, "We're both adults. Sex is not taboo as it once was. Just look at The Flame and the Flower. Marvelous fiction. Then there was that one train wreck of a series." Fingers snapped as he thought. "Forty Shades of Ambiguity, whatever it was." He shrugged. "All that matters is you enjoyed reading it."

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

A nod, "Would make the nights interesting,"

"It isn't, but I've met kindred who would be appalled at my continued enjoyment. Something along the lines of, 'Only Daeva with their cursed blood should be called towards the sins of the flesh'" her eyes roll, showing just what she thought if that.

"I picked it up, the women at the store tried to warm me off. Now I don't what she was trying to warn me about. The sex, or just how awful it was."

K
    Krieg

"Some people never change, even after the Embrace," Krieg shook his head in annoyance. "There's so much pent up frustration," an eye roll followed. "I think Kindred and Kine alike would be better off having more sex. Relieving that tension every once in a while would do them good. Just as long as everyone involved has been informed and consented."

He chuckled at Niamh's buying experience. "With that book, I could understand the warning. I've heard a few select passages and, the romance is non-existent. That's an abusive relationship. Paper contracts for sex, how stupid."

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Aye it's a shame. I'm trying to adapt, change. It's hard. But I like to think I'm successful in part." comes her lilt, then a guffaw comes from the slight Gangrel. "Ain't that the truth. If more people spent a little more time enjoying themselves between the sheets it up against a wall the world would be a better place."

She sobers, "Aye. That it is, when I read it I was shocked. Then I had to find out if that was something kine did now a days, I ended up doing a bit of research and while shocking, I found that I'm appalled at the plain abuse they allow on the sliver screen, and try and portray it as positive...no. It's not right."

K
    Krieg

Glancing up at the Court, it seems the night was drawing to a close.

"We are of like minds. More intimacy, less trashy writing."
    A smile appeared, "I'm certainly glad to have had the time to chat with you. Is there anything else you wanted to talk about before we depart for the night?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"When we started this conversation I did not imagine that I would come to this topic," an amused smile.

As Krieg's gaze turns to the room, hers dose likewise, "Aye, it's growing late."

A head shakes, "I can't say that there's anything else on my mind. But if I do think of something, there's always another night."

A pause, then, "Ive enjoyed talking with you,"

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.