Ended
Watch

A Sea Wolf and a Giant Niamh

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    K
    Krieg

"I wonder if there's any places to canoe in the waterways," the Haunt seemingly mused on his own. "Or kayaking. The could be fun too. I'm certain there's a marina or three in the city."

"Did you play the slot machines or table games?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Oh that's for certain, and I wouldn't expect it wouldn't be allowed. There's probably even nighttime events or some such."

"Table games, poker, mostly. Though I did enjoy that blind Texas bluffing one. I can't remember the name of it, you have a card and you put it in your forehead and look at everyone else's cards and then you try and see what you have, without looking. Definitly gace me a laugh." her muddy eyes flicker in memory, "And yourself?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

K
    Krieg

"I'd be up for kayaking or canoeing. It's been a very long time since I have done so. Maybe even jump in the river for a swim."

The Haunt pondered her question. "Poker was a challenge. I had lost a good deal of Soviet rubles to a Mekhet cheating. I don't know how he did it, but, his winnings were too consistently good. One of the Ventrue crime bosses spotted the larceny and clocked him on the head."

"After that, I turned to billiards for gambling. That was quite fun. Have you played?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Ah," she nods and makes sure to remember that not all waterways are free for her to hunt undiscovered. "Ots been a long time since Ive been on any boat or water fairing vessel," said to continue the conversation and not to promote uneasy feelings at the reminder of her past.

"Oh really?" Niamh asks, eyes wide at the thought. "Shadows have a tricky way about them. If there is cheering to be had, I find they tend to hide their efforts better, spread out their winning hands with losses, things if that nature." said even as she giggles at the though of The Lord lopping the cheater on the head.

"Aye, I've been to many a pool hall. Or a bar with a billiards table, I watch a few rounds or play myself," thinking about it, [color="#00CED1"]"I suppose that counts as a hobby,"[/colo] a smirk.

K
    Krieg

"Well, that's fairly understandable, all things considered." A gloved hand banished the subject, "Worry no more of the sea, at least with me." A wink was added.

"It was a sight to behold. The Ventrue forced him to display all of his cards. And what a surprise, far too many cards." Punctuation on each word was applied. "Two aces hidden up his sleeve. Haha!" The Haunt laughed a bit more. "He then owed the Lord two Minor Boons. One for cheating. The second for forgiveness. I quite enjoyed the schadenfreude."

"It's been a while for myself. It should make for a fun outing."
    He paused looking into the Gangrel's eyes, "What say you? A night of billiards?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

The Hidden Mara nods, greatful.

Then she gasps, laugher spilling from her lips, "Oh my word!" her head shakes, "That really would have been a sight to see." again her head shakes as she mutters, "Two minor boon."

A nod and an easy smile, the Acolyte was affable despite his unfortunate alligences mayhaps this was a scenario where she aught to keep a possible enemy closer rather then the opposite.

"A night of billiards sounds fun."

K
    Krieg

"Excellent, I am so pleased," Krieg spoke with friendly affirmation. "There is a billiards hall situated in Midtown, called Alley Katz. They spelled it strange; K-A-T-Z. It appeals to a lower economic income. However, the Google told me it was reputable." He paused for a second, "That is right? The Google, it is called, yes?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

Niamh's brows furrow as the strange spelling is revealed to her.

What was the fascination with slapping a 'z' at the end of everything?

"I thought it was called the Googling. That's what my friend called it whenever her face would turn to her mobile phone."

K
    Krieg

"I've learned something new today," the Haunt remarked. "Then I will see you there," he followed with the date and time after this night's Court. "I prefer the week days, less crowded and more space to play in."

Sensing an end to the topic at hand, he broached another. "Do you have time to read? Newspapers, magazines, books?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Ah, aye." the blond nods, "Sounds good to me." though Niamh feels that with a lessened cried they were going to draw attention, even if they entered a full establishment. Kreig was a mammoth of a man.

"I used to read the paper, sometimes I still do. But lately...no. I do enjoy a story but I haven't a place to keep time so whatever literature I manage to find myself reading I nearly always have to give it up. And yourself, I know you enjoy a tale and once had a grand collection...have you managed to start it anew?"

Page 6 of 8 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.