Ended
Watch

Changelings By Night

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    J
    John Doe

John's silver "brows" raised in question to Verne. Not the right time to question another's motives. "Well, I guess I'll see you around, brother."

He spoke as a generalized statement. "I'm not much of a combatant, but I'd like to learn." Looking back to Circe, "Laser tag would be fun." A smile of shiny teeth appeared. "Hell, hanging out with you might dangerous. I might get knocked out," he joked.

The mirrored face turned to Ingrid, "Thank you for your help." Then back to Circe. "If it's okay with you, I'd like to ride shotgun. I'm kind of interested in seeing more of the city."

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid watched the to-and-fro of the conversation.

"Well, looks like thats sorted then. John here can ride shotgun with Circe. And I'll finish up here. I mean, still more to do, right?"

She contemplated the cigarillo in her hand, then snuffed out the burning end with her fingers. There was enough left for another use, she surmised. Probably later, when she finished.

"Yeah. Sure. Verne. Look for Funderland and ask for me. Or wait till after closing. I'll be around for a while once the normal day is done. We have a habit of taking the air there once the mundane people have gone."

She focussed her attention on the Wizened as she passed on the crucial information.

[ctl]If we are done, we can wrap this scene and bring it into Continuity.[/wtf]
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

E
    ErlangShen

Good to close

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fine with closing too, thank you

V
    Verne

Oh my. Yes. Me too. Good to Close, that is.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread