Mark had been following Det. Lorenzo Rodrigues for several nights now. Watching him and his crew do all kinds of police related duties; Drug busts, breaking up gang initiations, investigating murders and So far, not a drop of evil. Either he really is clean or is really careful, he thought to himself.

Until one night, Mark was again followed Det. Rodrigues. He and three of his men got out of a black panel van. They went into a gang house; so far it looked pretty standard from Mark’s point of view. This wasn’t all that impressive actually because Mark didn’t have the best point of view. Obfuscate would be really useful right now.

He was in an alleyway across the street, more accurately in a dumpster in an alleyway across the street. He has his lens poking out snapping pictures of the house, zooming in with his D90 getting pictures through the door and windows.

Mark’s phone vibrates in his pocket, as he sits to check it the *Crack, crack crack* of a gun goes off from the house. Mark sticks the lens back out and watches a man run out of the house. Rodrigues comes out and yells ”Stop right now fucker.” The stops and turns. He is shirtless wearing only a pair of baggy jeans. Rodrigues walk over out into the street and looks the man in the eye ”Drop the gun mother fucker”

”I don’t have a gun sir.” the man says quietly

”I said drop the fucking gun!”

”I don’t have a gun,” the man says louder now. Mark is snapping pictures relentlessly. A smile crosses his face.

”Drop the gun mother fucker! I will kill you if you do not drop that gun!”

”Sir, I do not have a…” *crack crack* Rodrigues shoots the man twice. Then walks up and *crack* shoots the man in the head.

”Smith get out here. And bring one of those guns.”

One of his men comes out and hands him a pistol. Rodrigues takes the gun. Mark is unable to hear what they are saying. Rodrigues walks over to where the dead man was standing and raises the pistol. ”Ready?”

”Yah” Smith says breathing deeply

oh my gad he isn’t gonna do what ah think he is Mark thinks to himself as he snaps a couple more pictures.

*BANG* Rodrigues shoots the team member, Smith, in the chest. ”You ok, Smithy.” Rodrigues says as he walks over to Smith.

”Yeah, yeah I am good. The Vest took it. all, Didn’t go through.”

”Good good, I just won you a metal.”

I got him. Mark thinks to himself. Another member of the team runs out of the house and down the street. The man then quickly drove back up in a pickup truck with a topper on it. They loaded 3 big bags into the back of the truck ”Call it in.” He says as they close the truck.

About 15 minutes later there were 4 cop cars and two unmarked police cars. There was also an ambulance and the coroner van. There was cheering and laughing as they pulled guns out and drugs out of the house and laid them on the sidewalk, Along with 5 men in handcuffs. There was a DEA Agent and a ATF agent there as well.

They always wear those handy windbreaks with the giant yellow or white letters. Mark thought as he waited. 2 hours. Then 3. Mark started to get nervous as he felt the need to sleep. And then they were all gone. Mark got out of the dumpster and ran to his bike. He smelled awful but his smile was endless. Mark rode home getting in 30 minutes before sunrise. He was in his bed and sleeping with a smile still on his face.