Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella's voice drifted from the direction of the spare bathroom.

"Investigating shelf space is wise. I haven't seen a lot of it since I've been here." Granted, the Moros did not live in the theatre but he was now a regular visitor. "Maybe think of a petitioned off spot for some proper books. Or we could just use the Sanctuary for that kind of stuff."

And shortly after (further away now that Campanella is actually IN the other bathroom).

"Coffee. You hear me. Coffee. Strong coffee."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm with Campanella.... I need something strong. But I'll go with the other kind of strong. Do we have the stuff to make a red beer?"

Not quite a Bloody Mary because being drunk while messing with chemicals wasn't a great idea (not that it hadn't been done once twice counting is overrated) but it still had punch and a dose of morning vegetables.

Laundry hamper in room = locating beacon to dirty clothes. Even if it wasn't all in the hamper proper. But as underwear was definitely mixed in, there was acceptance that a separate load would be run later.

Second bottle of Windex is pulled out and set next to the first one. Both half full.

"Shelves. Shelves are a fantastic idea. If we have a measuring tape we can get dimensions and grab everything we need in one go. Some for books and some for chemicals and some for whatever else we want."

Oh look! A third bottle!

"I think we should double up if we can Campanella... part of that whole, spread us out so that we can't be eliminated in one blow?" she calls out.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Head turns to Tuesdays voice, “Umm, maybe mine? Can set them aside and I’ll come check in a second.” She offers. Did her yoga pants somehow get mixed into the laundry? She wasn’t sure, but will check.

Then the question about strawberry juice, time to check! Thankfully, she has long legs and can easily balance on her toes to leave as few spots on the floor as possible. If anyone saw, she probably looked funny, but she didn’t care, she just washed the damn floor.

Opening the fridge, and calling over her shoulder, “Strawberry something juice check! Want a glass?” she asks pulling it out of the fridge.

“Oh! I like that idea! A portion of shelves somewhere portioned off for books! This needs to happen!” yes, the Shaman enjoyed reading and would love to shelves of books on various subjects somewhere. “Maybe we can find a room not being used and dedicate it to a library of sorts.” She says, hope in her voice, already working it out in her head.

Chuckling, “Yeah, yeah, I hear you! Let me brew some.” She says a bit louder cause he was obviously in a different room. Juice was set down near a glass as some coffee was pulled out. “If you want it strong, I’ll break out some special coffee then.” A black bag was pulled from behind the regular coffee. Levels were measured and put into the coffee pot. Which was set to ‘strong’ brew, cause she knew how to make strong coffee.

She then looks over to Sand, “Red beer? Isn’t that like a bloody mary but with beer instead of vodka?” she asks, remembering the name, but not sure if she had the ingredients right. “If so, then I believe we have the stuff.” She says, moving back over to the fridge to look. Of course they had beer, she always had beer on hand. “We do have tomato juice! Not a whole lot, but there is some. You want that?” look at her go! Mixing drinks for her Cabal. “Want it spicy? Can add a bit of Worcestershire and hot sauce if you want a kick.” She offers with a smirk. It wasn’t her taste, but she’d seen it done.

More talk of the shelves, “Again, library!” she calls out, still working on making drinks. And damn were her calves getting a work out standing on her tip toes!

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yessiree chickadee!" Tuesday sing rhymes as she skips back from the laundry room, eager for her juice.

Which apparently she's in the minority of wanting. Prolly why there's still juice in the fridge.

"I know we got cardboard in the back. I dunno about unused wood or whatever else. So. Temp selves?" shrugs as she moves passed the closet cluster and off to totally ignore personal boundaries slash space and grab dirty cloths sans underwear. "Oh! Need bras washed? I could do them. Since I'm in a nice and helpful mood~!" chimes a unicorn. Bellowing from the bowels of...probably not her room.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella was lost in his work - cleaning, freshening the bathroom. The fumes grew, spurred on by his clumsy use of cleaning products and his rampant fastidiousness. Not content with a simple clean, he scrubbed and scrubbed and polished and polished until the tiles gleamed and the glass sparkled.

Finally driven from the chamber by the stink of chemicals, he overheard something about bra's and being helpful. Confusion and consternation crossed his face.

"Uh. Drinks?" He said, loudly, as he returned to the kitchen. "Do I need to know... No. I'm not going there..."

He was very glad he wasn't living there.

"I could look at some shelves I suppose."

7. Bump Orianna "Bump" this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Options = good.

"If your willing I will gladly take a kick! And yup- you got it. Tomato juice over a light beer with any accoutramonts that one wishes for personalization and boom... red beer!"

General cleaning chemicals to the left.
    Specific cleaning chemicals to the right.
    Clothes and rags folded in the center.
    Scrub brushes in a heap just offset to the left. Add scrubby sponges to that pile too.
    Disposables like paper towels just offset to the right.
    Random miscellaneous thrown in a heap... over there works.

Avoid throwing something into Tuesday as the Acanthus manueuvers the impromptu obstacle course.

"Temp shelves will have to work until we can get more permanent ones yeah. And bras? Sure- I'll totes take you up on that offer. Though... they're probably buried in with my other laundry because I'm terrible at separating until laundry day." At least the delicate was used though on laundry day. Not a total newb.

Campanella's offer is heard, "Awesome! I think I can combine some of these bottles so we don't need as many in here as it seems but still one or two would be fantastic..."

Smell of chemicals suddenly not just from the bathroom.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was an absent nod as Tuesday confirms the juice.

Glass grabbed and juice poured, set off on the table as she then grabs a coffee mug. The strong delicious smell coming from the coffee machine alerting her to it being done.

At the mention of bras, “No thanks! I hand wash mine, but thanks for the offer!” she answers. Hand washing preserved expensive bras.

Turning as she heard Campy, she picks up the mug and walks on her toes to hand him the mug, “Sorry, I don’t remember if you use cream or sugar.” Her memory really sucked sometimes with the simplest things. “But I can get them for you if you want them.” A nod, “Oh, you’re not sensitive to caffeine, are you? Cause if you are than we might have a problem and I’ll have to brew a new pot, which is fine.” She nibbles on her lower lip, she hoped Campy wasn’t sensitive to caffeine. The amount of it in the coffee she just brewed was well above regular coffee. “Cause, um, that’s a little over 600mg,” she looks impish, “Probably should have checked first.” Wow, she was babbling!

Shut up Aurora! She screams in her head.

Batting her eyes, “Going where?” she asks innocently enough for anyone to know it wasn’t innocent at all. Turning on her toes she goes back to finish Sands drink.

“Coming up!” she calls over her shoulder to Sand.

“I bet I could find some sturdy second hand ones that just need a fresh coat of paint or stain. So if we didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money I can find some.” She offers, picking up the glass and bringing it to Sand.

“That’s a good idea!”
    she agrees as the smell of the chemicals hit her nose.

Which scrunches up as she twirls on her heels and heads back into the kitchen. Making herself a mug of coffee, she leans against the counters. “Have to say, the place is looking great guys!” a nod as she sips the hot coffee.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Kay-hay!" comes a unicorn shout as she moves rooms, or maybe dosen't. To dig in the laundry hamper of Sand. Taking everything but her panties, and throwing them into the basket she'd been carting around.

As she came skipping back throw the hall, deftly avoiding the chemical obstacle course, and hoping to catch Campy's eye and make him a beet root. Bras, hers due to the smallness of the cut and maybe Sands due to the comparative largeness, sat primly atop the pile.

Swinging by the kitchen, to snag her juice. Or done of it. Can't really carry her juice and the basket and sort all at the same time.

"Oooh! Aurora refurbing our shelves. Hells the bells yes!"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella vaguely remembered Tuesday offering drinks. Perhaps it was a false memory, lost in the confusion of the cleaning (not to mention the Ammonia fumes). Instead, it is he who is collecting cups. He stares at them as if practicing his Scrutiny, or maybe wishing them away by force of will.

It does not work.

Sighing he sets about making coffee. And studiously avoids what is nesting in the washing so... inconveniently... brought by the plucky Acanthus.

"Go second hand. A Sanctum's furniture should carry weight of character. A good second hand set of shelves. If need be we can have them stained for a better effect. Maybe even start up a study room. Shelves, table, chairs. Away in a quieter part of the theatre. I'm sure there must be a secret room crying out for use in this place."

Aurora. In the nick of time.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nerds are not known for their social skills. Aurora =/= nerd.

The rush of words from the contortionist's mouth is enough then to earn the slow poking out of a head from the closet to watch the exchange. Ducking back in as Aurora comes bearing her requested drink, the grin that had been hidden by the door frame is quickly suppressed.

"Thank you..." said quickly, using motion of taking a drink to hide any traces of smile that did may have still lingered.

A skipping Tuesday with aforementioned articles displayed like crown jewels at a museum turns the tables. But nerds are also not known for their athletic skill. And Sand = nerd. By the time the obstacle course in the closet is traversed without kicking over either fresh drink or chemicals, the one in the hallway has been completed and Tuesday is already in the kitchen.

For a second time, a head is poked out of the hall closet to watch the kitchen exchanges, even if this time it is at the risk of the observer being the cause of amusement rather than those observed.

It isn't the case... thankfully. And conversation remains on shelving, though it halfway seems to be from Campanella's dedication to the topic.

"Sounds good to me!"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread