(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The meeting had been setup, what happened in the warehouse had to be discussed.

And while she had been to the Bella once for a show, she hadn’t been back since. Which was sad, it was such a beautiful building and the show had been spectacular. Perhaps with the new year she’d try and attend more shows. It was a good way to just relax and enjoy an evening.

She needed more of those. This Brood mess was starting to weigh heavily on her.

The Reeve decided to dress up a little for the meeting, nothing too fancy, but going with an outfit that showed she put in the effort. One never wants someone like Twist, Alder, Judex and Dutchess, to think no effort went into an outfit. Twist was one of the few Kindred in the Domain that she cared about what they thought of her. The other? Currently in Torpor.

So she picked a nice pair of black dress pants and paired them with a white silk button down shirt. A pop of color was added, a light purple colored velvet coat. Tattoos still peaked out from the jacket sleeves, her neck and face.

Pulling up and parking the Torino, Ale stepped out, pushing the blood into her body. Her dead heart beat once again and her skin had a healthy glow to it.

Entering the building, she looks for the Judex’s Ghoul, if she sees him, she will approach. If not, she will patiently wait.
    deltadream Twist
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

(-1 Vitae Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Almost forgot! Bookkeeping!

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Kalos is just stepping out of one of the side passages as Alessandra enters the foyer. Catching her look around he dips his head respectfully before approaching her.

"Good evening," he states respectfully. "She is waiting for you upstairs in one of the boxes. If you would follow me?"

Waiting a heartbeat for her assent, he turns and leads her not deep into the underground labyrinth of the theater, but rather up the grand stairway toward where the box seats are for the shows.

Approaching one near the center, he knocks on the door and then pushes it open for Alessandra. As she walks by he dips his head again before pulling the door closed behind them.

Inside, the back of Twist's form can be seen sitting in one of the front seats. Below them, on the stage there seems to be a rehearsal of sorts going on, the faint noises of the activities drifting up to them.

When Alessandra approaches she can see that from a distance, Twist's business attire would seen fully professional. But once one draws nearer, the probably too low first button and likely too high heels, might cause a person to consider applying for a job at her company.

On one of the seats next to her is a tablet, open to a document that seems to be commentary on a show. Possibly the one in rehearsal below.

Turning to smile at Alessandra, she greets the fellow Italian. "I hope the evening is finding you well? Do you mind if we talk up here rather than in my office?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage dips her own head as well, “Good evening to you as well.” She always treated others Ghouls with respect. “Of course, thank you.” And she follows.

A little surprised they were going up the stairway and not into what she would assume would be the office areas. Not that she’d complain, it was a treat to visit the actual theater section. A true treat to the eyes, especially to one who enjoyed the art that unfolded on the stage.

As the door was opened, a smile and nod offered to Kalos, “Grazie.”

She then waits to be acknowledged before stepping forward. Dark eyes take in the rehearsal on the stage, eyes filled with wonder.

When the Daeva speaks to her, her attention is moved to her, smiling and dipping into a curtsy, “As well as can be expected, thank you. And you?” she asks before shaking her head, “I don’t mind at all. I haven’t seen a rehearsal in quite a few years. A truly marvelous art form.” She loved the theater.

“But I have to say, that is a lovely shade on you. I don’t think I’ve seen you wear it before.” Though she doubted that Twist could wear something and look bad.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiled, looking down at the stage. "Indeed it is." Her voice softer as she agrees with Alessandra's commentary on theater.

At the compliment, Twist turns away to look at Alessandra. "Grazie. Though you yourself are a lovely splash of color in this winter time," she says giving Alessandra and her outfit it's own deserving compliment.

A hand gestures to the seat next to her, [color="#663366"]"Please... make yourself comfortable."

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

You can’t help but feel a sense of pride when someone with the style that Twist had compliments you.

A hand absently touches the purple coat, “Thank you. I’ve been trying to expand my wardrobe to have a little bit more color.” It was true, she had a few, what they called, statement pieces, now. “It hasn’t been easy.” Color was just difficult for her.

A nod as she moves to sit, removing the velvet jacket, “Thank you.” She glances back down at the rehearsal once again, before settling in for business.

Looking to the stunning Daeva, “As much as I could watch them rehearse all night, we do have some important matters to address.” She still felt guilt over Alice. Her instinct had been to remove the fire threat, which she failed at, and Alice fell to Torpor. “To be honest, never been in a situation like this, not really sure where we begin.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughs, "No- I imagine not. But from what I have seen you have done quite well."

Twist follows Alessandra's gaze to the reformers below, listening as the other woman speaks. Not looking away she speaks, her voice soft but clear.

"Down there... those people... they have lines. Marks and cues. Every night they will practice the same moves, say the same lines, hit the same spots. And then when the show starts they will do the same thing only with an audience of hundreds rather than 2. Hit the same notes. Receive the same laughs, gasps and applause's."

She is quiet for a moment before turning to Alessandra, her dark eyes searching Alessandra's face.

"Are you one of them? Looking for your cue?"

9. Likes West, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens as Twist speaks, eyes watching. The way the Daeva worded it, it sounded like a miserable existence. Each performer destined by career choice to do the same thing night after night.

And for what?

Applause? How much could a person hear before it all became the same.

Pay? She had no clue about that one, having never asked someone what they made. It was a rude question and not one that was her business.

Then for what?

Looking to Twist, she gauged the question. How best to answer?

Or was there a right or wrong way. It was hard telling. So she fell back on what worked best for her, telling the truth.

“An interesting question. If I can be frank and honest with you.”
    She beings, turning inward for a moment. “I wouldn’t say a cue. But a purpose. Ever since leaving Italy and giving up the life I had, I’ve been searching. Trying to find something or some place that will give me that purpose I once had. Running a crime empire had its perks, and it filled an emptiness I didn’t know I had until it was gone.” A slight shrug and a smirk, “So no, I don’t long to be like them. I don’t need false praise, or someone telling me what moves to take, what lines to follow. I just need something, I’m honestly not sure what it is.”

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughs, her eyes sparkling, "I would prefer it. I am not a word person after all."

Watching as Alessandra thinks and then speaks, appreciating that the other woman was actually putting thought into the question and answer.

"Sacramento has never been a place without opportunity to find purpose but in recent nights... the opportunities are nearly endless."

"Your criminal ... empire" she begins, the pause implying she felt it not fully deserving of the empire title, "was but a small slice of another empire. With another ruler."

She pauses for a moment, looking down to the stage before turning her dark gaze back to her conversation partner.

"Do you wish to rule again?" she asked, leaving the question hanging as she watched Alessandra's face.

13. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She was the same way, give her the blunt truth over beautifully worded lies.

Opportunities are endless? Recent nights? Was she making a comment about Ale moving to Seneschal? Or was this about another position?

A nod, “I learned that after my Embrace, it was a cold slap in the face to be sure.” Learning she wasn’t as powerful or important as she thought she was hurt. “But isn’t that the case everywhere? No matter where you are and what you are doing, there is always another ruler, always someone more powerful.” It was a lesson she learned.

There was a look of mild confusion and surprise while she considered the question.

“I’ve thought about that more than a few times in my travels. Being a ruler comes with a lot of responsibility and a target. A target for those wishing to rule as well. But perhaps the biggest hurdle to being a ruler, is having those around who support you. It means you have to put a certain amount of trust in those around you. One cannot rule without support.”
    It was another lesson she had learned.

“But that aside, I could see myself ruling again.” With the right opportunity and supporters. “If I’ve proven myself capable and worthy of ruling, then the opportunity will present itself.” She wasn’t perfect, and had made quite a few mistakes in her time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread