(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It seemed her attention was best served elsewhere. Turning away from Josef, she focuses her attention to the new Kindred that had suddenly appeared.

One challenged her Beast, which didn’t sit well with it.

Another was weak, which caused her own to salivate with the thoughts of rending it for its weakness. The strong survive, the weak only serve as fauder.

And one didn’t seem to have a Beast that hers noticed. A welcome change.

Walking over, she wrestles with her Beast and puts it back into it’s cage. Now as not the time to paint the walls with the blood of new Kindred.

Seemed one was quite huge. She couldn’t remember the last time she had seen a Kindred that large. Well, one that wasn’t trying to kill them and working for the Brood anyways.

She saw that Mable was already talking with the new faces, but it never hurt to make an appearance and make sure there was no trouble makers who would need to be taken into her office.

“This is certainly quite an influx of new faces.” Greets the Italian, dark eyes moving from one to another, not resting on anyone. “Which is not a bad thing.” Not yet anyways.

“Welcome to Sacramento,”
    she begins, “I’m Madame Reeve Antinori.” The one with the weak Beast had an interesting aura about her, she seemed to have the intent to kill. But who?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Stepping away from the Duchess, Taft pauses. Where had these three come from?

The first to be noticed is a monster of a man. His size and stature give Taft pause... though he's apparently learned the polite talent of hiding his Beast. Noted. No apparent Clan from this one, though anything is possible.

As his eyes come across the Asian girl, the Spider within poises to strike. Devour and destroy. Something about her presence, though, makes him feel like she'd put up a fight. Devilish intention lies buried beneath her apparent weakness. Unaware of any trick to make one's inferior Beast seem so oddly menacing, he decides at once she must be a Haunt. He'd introduce himself some other time... keeping this little oddity in mind.

Last to be noticed - though with no small degree of recoil from his Beast - is the blonde. It's almost insulting that one so unassuming would provoke fear in the Shadow. Another oddity for another time...

At least the discussion, for now, had drifted away from the empty chair. If his own experience is any indication, the new three wouldn't see Acknowledgement before the night's end. Tragic.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

3. Likes liked this post
    K
    Krieg

With a glance toward the Asian woman, his ears had heard her words. Her body language exuded murder. Her Beast also thundered in his mind. Family or not. The Beast demanded its due.

A momentary violent fantasy played across his eye mind's eye. It was fleeting, yet, the thrill of danger and reveling raw, sanguine satisfaction, left its intoxicating lust. As swiftly as it played out, the echo of the macabre taste lingered.

There was competition within Elysium. To succumb to his dark hunger here, would be Final Death. His canines remained firmly rooted in his mouth.

The voice of another caught his attention. Kissed by the Mediterranean Sun and her skin forever frozen, the "Madame Reeve," as she announced herself.

At last, the giant moved. One large step, seemingly stepping across the Court itself, he inserted himself into the conversation. Gazing downward upon the Kindred, "It appears that my distant Cousin has beat me to the punch, as the phrase is to go. I am Krieg. I humbly request Acknowledgement. To whom may I direct my attention toward for this procedure?

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was now distracted from her prospects of finding her lost object with not two but three new people that suddenly made their presence known in the Domain. One with Blood that made hers boil, one who she wanted to fling out of the Nox and the other completely unknown. That one was a giant who seemed to be kin to the woman that was an Invictus. Twist should be quite interested in that. Takeda had a strange feeling about her, as if she was going to suddenly pounce on anyone who came near. Not her favorite type of person.

Vivian looked to Alessandra , the Reeve to make sure that it was of note to her. But the Gangrel was particularly quick to quietly check all who entered.

Seeing that the Shadow had been free, she drifted over to Lawrence Taft . "Did you get all squared away, Mr. Taft?"

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

The sakki, the intent, fell upon the Reeve as she approached and gave her greeting with the same intensity of a snarling attack dog, though the Haunt made no motion or noise that would indicate a threat. Instead she merely gave another bow, the lowest so far, the intent refusing to fall away even those depthless black eyes fell upon the floor.

"An honor, Madame Reeve. If my presence does not offend, and if you may ever find it advantageous, I would off my sword, as poor as it may be."

Takeda straightened again, her eyes falling on some far off point, though she was very curious how her offer would be received. Humility was not often a well respected trait in the West, but that didn't change the fact that the fiercest hawks hid their talons, or that still waters often ran deep.
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.
    Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

7. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Phone glitch
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Phone glitch

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist remains where she is for a moment, watching the retreating form of Lawrence as he steps back to the main group. Her eyes are dark and considering.

It is the hissing of her Beast that draws her thoughts away from wherever they had been and to the group itself. A group nearly doubled in size from when she left it. Not only in numbers, but in presence. Her Beast's hiss was a low threatening buzz in her mind but she ignored it as one does the white noise of an AC unit.

Steps drew her back to the group, she almost stepped close to Vivian York , but she was turning her attention to Lawrence and so she remained where she was. Watching as Alessandra greeted the three newcomers, her ears listening and noting their names and affiliations.

One it seemed at least would be in circle of such. Was it simply Court that had her so balanced on the edge of violence or something else? It was difficult to tell here where that was standard even with the rules.

11. Likes Cayce liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was stunned into silence when a very large man stepped off the last step into court. He was oh my god huge. He had no beast showing. Mable saw that Twist and Ale had become freed up and she proceeded to Niamh.

"Miss Sionnaigh, I am Priscus Wood, Clan Gangrel. Welcome to the domain.
    Are your plans to move into the domain? If so I would be happy to bring you over to a more private area to acknowledge you."
    This was a new thing for Mable and she hoped that she was doing it right.

13. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

The oriental women's barely restrained violence and rage swiftly turns from Niamh as soon as she was deemed unimportant to the women's goal.

Niamh didn't know whether to feel grateful, or allow the slow bubbling of resentment to surface.

Her decision is taken from for as quickly as they, the other new arrivals and herself, descended into hell with the facade of heaven, the sharks break off from their conversations to circles around them.

Clearly scenting new blood in the water.

The Italian women, with beautiful inked artworks inscribed upon her skin speaks, drawing all attention towards herself.

Niamh feels better this way. Underneath, being noticed was almost as bad as being weak to her drowned kin.

The maple tree interrupts her thoughts, beginning the ritual needed for Niamh to claim the safely and succour the Domain had to offer.

"My plans are to reside here, yes." she'd already clearly moved to the area, or else she wouldn't be here. "Of course Priscus Wood, is there anything that I can do to help the...process continue swiftly?" Niamh asks, and wonders if she means it.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

15. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread