Ended
Watch

(1801) Empty Court II

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    V
    Vivian York

"Good evening, Reeve." Trying to keep up her Invictus tones for a spell tonight. "As to you Ms. Wood, Mr. Taft, and, Josef, yes?" She couldn't for the life of her remember his name other than it was German of some nature.

"Ms. Wood, your heels look marvelous. There are ways around the heel wearing thing." The Daeva winked as if she had a dirty secret.

Thankfully the Reeve would be quick to amend Taft's issue as it were.

Bowing formally at Twist , as there weren't many whose presence commanded it tonight. "Good evening Archon. The mystery of the Chair is the conversation subject." Shrugging whimsically, it seemed very dire for everyone in the room. But, perhaps Twist had an answer, or knew what Ghoul may be up to some tricks.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

"Thank you. I've got a lot to offer in exchange for that approval. We'll just have to wait and see if Her Grace will join us." Taft's intense gaze lingers on the Reeve for a moment, mouth curling into a thoughtful smile. She has potential, too. And perhaps a very different life and Danse comes from one with such an unmistakable accent.

A new presence makes himself known. New to Taft, at any rate. And the Shadow's head snaps in the smiling man's direction. It's nothing short of a start that jolts him back into awareness. The fear his Beast feels isn't as fleeting as with the other, established Kindred. But, after a moment, Taft relaxes. He takes a moment to return the noble-looking man's smile with a nod. The man's bearing alone screams the he must bee a Lord. Curious. The others present fill in the gaps, and Taft learns this newcomer's name.

"Indeed, Mr. Löwenstein. Hard to interrupt such a quiet gathering." he says, piggybacking off the Reeve's response and greeting.

In his younger years, he'd have all but mouthed the word 'Brood' back as he chewed over it's meaning. Tonight it's a thoughtful glance and a slight raising of his brow. Whatever the significance, it seems to have been resolved - in some part thanks to the Savage Priscus and this Lordly fellow.

Just as Taft is about to make a dry quip on the accented Daeva's 'heels' comment, the one he's most anticipated arrives to greet them all. The delicate grace she carries seems at odds with the way she commands the respect of the others in the room. The Shadow, of course, isn't one to snub such a commandeering individual. He gives her a slow, polite incline of his head. "Good evening to you, as well, your Grace." A beat. He lowers his voice a little before continuing. "If it won't seem to forward, I was hoping to request an audience with you. When you're ready, of course." He gives her another polite incline before turning his attention back to the conversation piece. The empty chair.

Health | Willpower | Vitae

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks at Mable curiously, “Because you offered to help and did. Where I’m from that deserves a thank you.” Seemed pretty simple and obvious to her.

Her attention moves to the delicate Daeva as she approached.

Dipping into a curtsy, “Good evening You Grace. That is a stunning dress!” She greets, “As well as one can hope. And yourself?” asks the Savage.

Chuckling, “Seems it’s the subject that no one can seem to shake.” A one shoulder shrug. It was what it was to her, an empty chair. Not something she was going to dwell on.

A smile was turned to Lawrence, “Looks like it’s your lucky night.” She says cheerfully.

She nods to Twist, knowing he was in good hands.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist gives a small shake of her head to Vivian at her greeting "While it has indeed been a good evening," a nod to Alessandra as the comment addressed her greeting as well, "I must say that tonight such a title is not mine to bear." An eyebrow lifts and she glances to the chair, "The mystery of the Chair?" she repeats. "Truly the city must be growing boring if a piece of furniture is what occupies conversation at Court for the second month running?" Her voice containing hints of humor.

Her attention is drawn to Lawrence Taft . "I am free now if you can break away from the puzzle of the chair," she comments easily, motioning with one hand for them to step away from the gathering.

Side thread?
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

5. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stopped herself from saying what she was thinking, that court had grown boring and tiresome. She didn't like small talk. She didn't really care about shopping, except for the creativity it brought. "I believe they mystery of the chair is more about the WHY is there only one. And more than that where is the leader on the domain? I haven't seen him since..." Mable tried to think of when she had seen him. "Well, it has been months. Has anyone seen him recently? Is he ok?" Her mind began to race with fears...the brood? some one else? could he be missing?

Mable calmed her fears and gave a small smile. "I'm sorry. I am still new here. Perhaps this is his usual behavior. I am just used to micro managing Leaders." Mable took a step back so her beast could calm down also.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft quirks a brow at the Reeve and returns a thin-lipped smile. "So it would seem." Wasting little time, he follows after Twist to begin the most important conversation he'll have tonight. Though, with luck fate on his side, it would only be the beginning of something greater.

@Twist and Taft continue here.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

J
    Josef

Josef smiled at the Reeve, and could not help but wonder, if she had been told any details by the Seneschal. "Well, it's nothing really. I am glad to be of service, although the Seneschal was very generous in asking my assistance. When you have the time, I would like to discuss some details with you, although we have a long time, so whenever it pleases you the most, would be best." Even though Josef would not admit it, he longed to spend some... alone time, with the Reeve.

Josef smiled at Taft, the new face. Atleast a face he did not know. "I don't believe we have been introduced." Stretching out his open hand. "Josef von Löwenstein, a pleasure!" The Lord was all smiles and manners. He winked at Vivian, "Right you are, madam."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes widen then narrowed slightly as Twist spoke.

Not her title to bear? This changed things. But this was not the place to ask. That should be done in private and not alarm the others. So she simply files the statement away and decides to reach out to her later.

Smirking instead, “Clearly.” She says with humor about the chair. She then nods as Twist acknowledges talking with Lawrence. That was one thing taken care of.

Dark eyes then slide over to Mable, some people would just not let things go.

“Well Priscus Wood, it is His Graces right and prerogative to attend Courts, or to not. I’m not one, nor are the rest of us, to pass judgement on his absence. As Prince, I’m sure his nights are busy.” As matter of factly. “And you should have faith and trust in myself and the Archron, to alert you if there are any problems.” And that was all she was willing to say.

A soft smile, “Rest assured, His Grace has never been on to micromanage his Domain.” Things ran smooth and people did their jobs, so why micromanage?

She then nods to Lawrence as him and Twist stepped away.

A curious look as offered to Josef, “Generous?” what was he getting at? She certainly was not going to pay members of the Domain to help defend it. So what was he getting at?

“I can make an opening in my schedule if you would prefer to speak privately,”
    she begins, “or we can step off to the side and discuss them tonight.” She offers. “I’m more than happy with either.” It didn’t matter to her. But if he wanted something more private, than they could meet in her office at a later date.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

The Daeva let her mouth open only slightly when Twist mentioned 'the title wasn't hers to bear'. The woman was a riddle wrapped in a mystery, and Vivian adored it. Yet, it didn't stop the questions from rapidly forming in her mind.

Which title? Archon, Grace?

Why isn't it yours to bear?

Why wouldn't you want to bear it?

What the bloody hell is going on!

She let her mouth move into a pursed smile as she watched the Mekhet and Twist venture off to have a discussion. Vivian thought she'd burst until people started talking about micromanaging. She wanted to quickly snap, no, this isn't bloody typical behaviour, but said nothing.

So, quickly she chirped. "By the by, those of you who are new here, if you find a lost lipstick, don't be alarmed by it's contents. It's just a vibrator, not a taser."

Or, perhaps that was a bit of overshare. Like the Succubus gave to jerks what people thought of her sexual activities.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was quite sure this was not regular behavior. But she kept silent.

When Vivian mentioned the ...er ... lipstick case, Mable struggled not to giggle about how the new kindred would react. Her eyes glistened with mirth and she was thankful that Vivian broke the tension.

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread