Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's blase attitude and subject change had worked. She'd rather not talk about Ash Runs, having almost being the victim of one. The elf wasn't keen to call them on anybody. The Summer Queen was curious what standard Sacramento set for sicking the Freehold on someone for a Wild Hunt.

Ingrid had nothing, getting a nod from the elf. Mhairi gut a raised eyebrow and ear in query from the Summer. Ignorance from the Director, that was unexpected, "Oh, maybe he wasn't important?"

That left Sasha, to whom Circe set her full attention now. Her ears were not both bent slightly forward, as if in expectation of a story.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

The Fairest bit her lip slightly. "No, not familiar with that game. But I think I heard the kids talking about it here and there while they were in the gallery." She was up on pop-culture, but not really anything for technology.

"Enzo was a Spring. He did something terrible and became a threat to the Freehold. Which is why the Ash Run involved all of the Freehold. It was apparently very difficult to catch and find him. But, they successfully captured him in the end." Sasha's hands opened slightly, that's all she could recall without looking through archives. "Anyway, Ingrid may be able to find some info on Enzo someday. I don't have all the fine details."

The Dancer moved her hands in a 'finished' motion. "But, on to other things. Were there any major Freehold issues we'd like to discuss while we're all here?"

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Spring, huh?"

Ingrid raised an eyebrow - an expression that folded quickly into confusion.

After a pause, the Darkling scratched at her chin and added thoughtfully.

"Well. I did head off a nosey relative. Her brother was an employee of Funderland who had fallen in with, well, a wrong crowd. Some occultist group who had dabbled a little too deeply. He wound up dead. A group of us got involved as well as the employee had been involved in some other... stuff. Anyway, his sister was investigating as well (the usual, change in his behaviour and all that) and she was, like, a tough cookie."

Ingrid sighed.

"I played her off, acting up on my P.I angle. She shouldn't be too much of a problem now. I've got my concerns about where they guy and his friends got their stuff from, but I'm not game to dig too deep either. There was a shop owner and I don't think he was human. Hob or Fae..." She took a breath. "Maybe. He knew too much and enjoyed tit for tat word play. Too close to home, I think. So lets just avoid the shop, if you know what I mean. I got an address if you want it to pass down to your Courts."

I did a Glimpse earlier, wrapping up Woland's plot.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

4. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

If there was an Ash Run then he was important. Mhairi almost says, but takes another sip to halt her words, anger driven by fear would be her down fall, she knew that now.

"Spring?" An echo, mind traveling, along the lines of the scant story Sasha laid out. "Hmm." Mhairi tries to catch Ingrid's eye. Knowing or assuming that the Darkling would want to find out more, same as she.

"Shop owner?" a question leaving off the rest. Fear. A swallow. The thought that someone-thing could be on their doorstep with out her knowing...Mhairi shivers and hopes the otters think its because of the Winter Queen's mantel. "We might need to put him under watch...just to be careful. I don't know how well avoiding him will go..."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh a Spring then." was Circe's succinct reply to the revelation of Enzo. Bland and uninformative of what would instigate an Ash Run. The elf was not surprised. "Good to know," she raised an eyebrow as Ingrid revealed a creepy cultist caper.

"A cult? For reals? They weren't in Funderland were they?" Cause that would need to get shut down, fast. As for the shop owner Circe found herself nodding along to Mhairi, "I agree Mhairi. We should keep an eye on this shop. If push comes to shove, I'm sure something can shut it down." Circe leaned back and as she had thought of anything to report.

"I got nothing more then rumors. Gangland gossip. Mostly my associates bitchin' about how some idiots OD'd instead of buying like we expected 'em to. Nothin' ta do with Funderland on the, uh, club?" If she had nothing then she had nothing. The elf didn't think her life was boring, but it seems it is less interesting then others.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid sucked through her teeth.

"As far as I know, no. The Freehold is still safe. To be honest, it feels like we dodged a bullet some how."

The Darkling frowned.

"I doubt we'd have known if there was. I mean, this guy was the quiet type. It was only when Thomas Land looked at his hard drive that we found the links to the wider group."

Brightening somewhat.

"Oh yeah. Something else. I organised a group to take a look at those old prohibition tunnels, like was suggested at the meeting. Not quite certain how things went down... But Quick might have something if you asked. I think there was a Gate or something down there."

May as well get the message out for the PrP. Chase up Quick or Travisc06489 for further info

S
    Sasha

"I had also briefly come upon a group of us involved with some children. I hope to continue to aid them. I did encounter them amidst a bunch of info and whatnot, so I don't know all of what may be happening yet."

"Still, I don't like when children are kidnapped. I don't think any of us do. Probably why I keep myself involved in the artistic community, to watch for signs of people." To the Dancer's knowledge, no one she knew recently had looked suspicious around the Studio.

"All of these things are still worth keeping an eye on, or investigating further though." Looking to Mhairi, who was the director to see if she agreed with the Fairest's thoughts.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Was Mhairi seriously this out of the loop? Stress upon stress, piles upon worry and she tries to swallow past the growing lump in her throat.

"Dodging bullest is good." voice sounding distant in her ears "We could do passive servalence over the shop. So if it goes bad we'll know it. But focusing on the Park and our immediate surroundings I would be a good way to make sure the ground dosen't literally fall out from under us." she nods and gives Sasha her full attention. "And we should always, always protect children. I'll put out a call, or well we all should to get everyone involved. I don't want-" well it was plainly obvious what the wisp didn't want.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

A mention of a hard drive got Circe to raise an eyebrow. And her right hand too, "Ya know, I might be able to give it a look too. The hard drive that is. I ain't just a thug with a pretty face. I know how ta get inta systems," and she now had something to help her do it again. "Does Thomas still got the dude's computer?"

"Searching old tunnels that gangstas used to use? Damn, sad I missed that," she pouted and looked at Ingrid, "Sounds like interesting," the elf's left ear raised up on its own, "They goin down again?"

"Damn straight, kids are protected," the elf voiced her support, "Oh, hey speaking of online. I can do some shit there. If ya get a lead," Circe looked over to Sasha, "Sasha like tells or markings used by any bastards hurtin' kids then I can check social media. With all the smartphones kids got these days," the elf held up her own for emphasis, "chances are good kids'll chat, Tweet, or pict something related to the lure that caught 'em. Crackin' there accounts should be easy."

After a pause the elf laughed, "Ain't doin' online 24 sev though. Ain't got time, setup, and there's my ass," the Fairest was smirking, "It is waaaay too fine for me to go Internet sloth. Goes for all of us, right?" That was sort of a compliment. In a very strange way.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid shook her head.

"We tried to keep everything as it was. The guys sister was there so we had to use her in the... uh... cover up. To start with. If Thomas had taken any copies he kept quiet about it. I don't know."

Ingrid frowned, a lone finger rising to rub at her temple.

Quickly smirking again, she continued: "Well talk to Quick Travisc06489 . He went down with Donovan and Thomas. If he is planning any follow up, I'm sure he'll want an experienced Crimson Courtier for back up."

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread