Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nodding her head, "Yeah I'm cool with waiting," and then Sasha walked in. That got a massive grin from Circe and a little wave hello, "Heyoo!" Then waved her right hand to Ingrid, "What she said," then clapped her hands with a massive grin still on her face, "And yes. I do."

Then smile was not going away as she leaned back against the bar and explained, "Okay then. Summer recently had a test of arms, martial Court yada yada. Yes, totally a test of arms to determine stewardship of our crown. It was, uh, enthusiastic, the initial encounter leading to a draw mind you. However, after a second wind one proved they had the stamina over the other and kept it up throughout the entire thing." As Circe spoke her hand went to her phone, idly activating it. A quick darting of her eyes told her the camera app was active.

After a pause Circe giggled, "So yeah, I won the rock, paper, scissors tourney and am currently the acting Queen of Summer. Yay!" Circe gave a thumbs up with her left hand, while her right went for the smartphone.

The elf could quick draw a pistol with ease. Pulling out up a smartphone, with camera app active, that her right hand was resting on should be no problem. And snapping a picture is exactly what she will do to record the expressions of the other Queens if either look agape, flabbergasted, horrified, or anything other then stoic at her declaration.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

They don't have to wait for long. The Onyx Sovereign enters in a rush of light a movement band explanation on her lips.

Mhairi waves at the Dancer, moving to explain but Ingrid beats her too it.

The Circe drops the bomb. Only it really wasn't. Knowing the star of the Freehold and Summer. "Congratulations." Mhairi says, merely blinking at the admiring of how the elf won over her fellow.

at lest they didn't try and kill each other to bear the Iron Spear

Mhairi raises her glass to toast their newest Queen.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest finally relaxed after hearing she hadn't missed any announcement yet. She hated running late, but that was life, things happened.

Snapping her head a little in shock, not at the announcement but how it was revealed. "Oh, congratulations, Circe!" Looking a moment for a glass to raise like Mhairi, but didn't want to trouble anyone and just smiled joyfully.

"But, a rock, paper, scissors contest to win? Of all the Summers that changed through, that is probably the cutest one I've heard of." She giggled along with the other Fairest. The 'acting' part was a bit strange, was this just temporary until their season came along?

Sasha was pleased at the announcement. Four Queens in a Freehold wasn't unheard of, but it had been a long time for all women from what she recalls from stories. It always typically seemed male oriented, even though their Season wasn't as such. "I am glad it wasn't a knock down drag out fight. Considering our small numbers, I wouldn't want to be dragging anyone out right now." She chuckles softly.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A huge smile split the Darkling's ethereally pale face.

"Well. Look at you! All defiant and ready to catch our shock and awe!" Ingrid purred.

"Hail to the Queen. Four Queens. Who'd have thought."

And then the Darkling burst out in a cackle.

"The circle is complete."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

6. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe couldn't help but pout at how well they all took it. "Okay," she groaned out as she held up her left hand with the palm up, "On the one hand ya all are takin this great," then she did the same with her right hand, "but on the other I didn't get a new background pic to save," she grinned at Ingrid as she returned her arms to supporting her frame as she leaned against the bar, "Cause yeah, I was hoping for that."

It was a little disappointing to have such a calm reaction. Though she shouldn't have really gotten her hopes up. "Eh, I guess there really wasn't anything else I could be announcing, was there? Soooo, uh, thank you I guess?" The elf shrugged, "Yeah, I'm gonna go with thank you," Circe stood up and took a bow, "many thanks and I assure you heavy is not this head that wears a crown. I am a blonde sometimes," a smirk was plastered on her face when she stood back up.

Sasha got a laugh out of Circe, "Oh, only that was the cutest? Well, I'll have to work up something even cuter for the next challenge. Maybe a monster hunting challenge?" Circe folded her arms across her chest as she nodded to herself, "Yes, everyone seems to be hunting 'em these days anyway," she paused and shook her head, "No wait, that'd not work. Everybody would need a phone ta do catch em after all."

As for Sasha's relief at the lack of violence, that made Circe just shrug, "Eh, neither I nor Donovan were thrilled wit the usual options. We ain't brawlers and our preferred tools tend to be lethal. Nor do we like politics that'll go with the crown," Circe decided to admit something very important right now, "So ya all can expect me to be blunt. Often."

"A circle? Well I suppose a Circe helps make a circle but where did we get the L?" Circe quipped at Ingrid's cackling. She then hummed to herself in thought as she looked behind the counter. There was one other thing to bring up but the elf had something needling at her mind. Four queens, what was that in poker?

"I know four queens is a special hand in poker but damned if I can remember the name for it. So we're just awesome," the elf blithely blabbed as she shrugged her shoulders.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi giggles at Circe's disappointment. "Sorry, but yeah it's the cutest." another giggle. "I'm just glad there wasn't blood or bodies. And that you're both smart. I've known Summers who didn't care about lethal or not and just went infor the uh. Kill. So. Yeah. I'm happy. This is awesome. And we're awesome." Mhairi babbles before going in for her drink.

Then snorts, sputtering at the pokemon reference. "Warn a girl!" said around coughs, this time if the elf is quick enough she might have gotten that background pic she was after.

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Sasha

If they were all witches, they could call the corners now. But, this was not the Craft and the Dancer knows she knew nothing of that faith anyway.

The Fairest, not 'catching' what any reference was. "A phone to catch what?" Looking to Ingrid, if she had any indication of what she may have missed.

"I think settling it how it best fits those in your Court the best method. When Katrin left, we decided to vote. We could have done some sort of challenge or see who makes the best Cottage but it was the way that suited us all best."

The Fairest knew many who were direct, but it was possible to do so without being labeled something more than just blunt. "Regarding hunting monsters, there used to be Ash runs around here. Although, the last one that I heard spoke of lasted far longer than anyone intended. Hunting someone named Enzo, I believe. I heard the talk for a while."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughed as she did indeed take a picture of Mhairi sputtering. The laughter slowed down, going from mirthful to incredulous as she turned to look at Sasha. If the others were quick, they'd get the kind of dumbfounded expression Circe had been hoping to capture. Just worn by Circe instead of her victims, uh, fellow queens.

Circe switched her smartphone to Internet. She was switching it to video, "Uh, you know Pikachu. Like the new telephone game?" She had it playing one of the early intros for the Pokemon cartoon. "Uh, this is what I meant by monster hunting. Not an Ash Run. Well, I mean I would love to catch something as cute as a Pokemon but I'd not host an Ash Run unless I can supply everybody with AKs," the elf shrugged, "I mean, no point it making it fair for the hobs. Um, so who was Enzo? Never really heard rumors about the local bad guys aside from the big lizard."

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid perhaps missed the Pokemon quote, having been altogether out-of-country when the phenomenon began and having neither the time or the inclination to get fully up to speed with pop culture. The effect on Mhairi, however did not go unnoticed...

Ingrid, in the background, sniggering.

And of course, mercurial as ever, her attitude changed once Circe took back control of the conversation. A name from the unknown past of the Freehold that was. The smile, still fixed on her lips, turns slightly predatory. The suppressed giggle dies rapidly.

Eyes aglitter, Ingrid turns slightly to Sasha, hoping for more information.

"Yeah. I've only heard gossip about the old Freehold's life-and-death struggle with that old wyrm."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi takes a sip trying to sooth her poor throat. Then us distracted by the churning if her gut at the mention of an Ash Run with Circe sitting righthere only for it to disappear at the name if so skive she didn't know. "I've been around a long while now and I fought that old lizard, but Enzo? I've never heard if him. Which seems weird considering I'm an Autumn and when I got here there was a log if us..." had they just forgotten to tell her, or dud they think she wasn't trustworthy enough to know....

Mhairi frowns and takes another drink.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread