Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A Hollow, with dreams of gothic grandeur, slipping between possibilities, and imagination but only the vestibule was a reality. The only thing that Mhairi had given form too, given the hardship gone through to shape the Thorns, and bend them to one's will.

Once inside, the eye is drawn to the hedge woven desk, a thing of birch and briars, or what passed for the former within the Hedge, every so often, the birch's eyes, would blink, or shift and gaze up at the world around them, most notably to what rested ontop of it. An antique sewing machine, gilded and glowing with the gentle rays of the setting sun. Every so often wisps of dusk clouds would appear, only seen from the corner of your eye, disappearing as soon as you tried to center them in your eye.

As Mhairi leads Quick inside she sidesteps one of the dress mannequins that floated passed, fell-flames flickering as the silhouette poses before slowing slipping away into a realm of sketches given life, wearing splashes of colour, filling out lines, then erasing them. Forever in a moment of ideas - fashion yet to be given thought.

The Wisp moves to the side of the room and pulls out a few folding chairs.

"Sorry." the Dread Queen says sheepishly. "About the chairs, I mean. They're not...great. Uhh. Yeah. So!" she claps, "Hedgespun?" she asks as a question and an opening, that was, of course the reason of this meeting.

Or at lest that's the reason she'd been given.

"Or...Uhhh. Did I miss some subtext?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick blinks. It takes him a second to connect the dots. Or maybe just make sense of the hows and whys. She really just apologized for the folding chairs? What about that weird frikking desk thing with the eyes!?

"Oh! Um... that's alright. Fine with sitting on things that aren't alive."
    ​The awe in the Elemental's eyes could be seen from space. Probably literally, what with the crackling electricity and all that. Because Hollows. Hedge. All that weird, fae crap. He'd never get used to it. Even after living it. No matter how many times his Mask is forcibly stripped away.

But Mhairi is talking. Quick snaps out of this thought loop. "Subt- no. I mean yeah. Hedgespun stuff. Really like to look my best. Everyone in the Freehold's so pretty, you know. Always dressing up crazy. So I feel left out. Can't impress a crowd wearing stuff you find at a thrift shop." He smiles sheepishly. He can hardly imagine what Mhairi could make for him... and not just because he's never seen her work. In a place like this? Where even the sketches seem to have a life of their own?
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi beams and dosen't catch the slight against her birch wood desk. "Good, I was worried. I know I need to get something better for in here, but things have been a bit hectic so it's fallen to the wayside." she explains apologetically, retreating a spar sketchbook, before sitting on her iwn chair across from Quick. Not noticing his nervousness, or apprehension as his Maskless self, she simply smiles at the lightning of her fellow elemental.

"Ah, good." a smile as the wisp quickly sketches out a male body, "Anything specific you want? An item of clothing? An accessory? Any materials? Or do you need me to offer my own suggestions that fit with fancy?" Mhairi asks, nervous energy wicking away as she speaks, fell flames flickering wildly as the wisp beans, the possibility if making something magical!

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah, don't be modest. Place is pretty great." Crazy, but great. Greatly crazy. But Quick's smile is sincere as he can manage. At least she's smiling too.

"I have some ideas." He says, smile turning coy. "I'm thinking a whole suit. Pants and a top, you know? Something that could..." his eyes wander off for a moment as he digs through his thoughts "play off my strengths." He doesn't look confident with the word 'strengths'. Surely she knows by now... right? Not that he's going to come out and say that he looks freaky or anything.

Quick sits as poised as he can in the chair, hoping to paint a picture for her. His Mien is thinner and taller than the James face he usually wears. Bluer, too. And while the spiky protrusions from his shoulders kind of resemble a mantle on their own, they're clearly not kind to the clothes he wears. Even now, they've torn holes through the shoulders of the shirt he's wearing."Wouldn't know where to begin on materials. Just... something to make me look impressive." ​Instead of abnormal.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Thanks," a smile while fell-flames sweep the space, "But its still more for me, and not for guests." a head shake, "Sorry,"

Pencil finds the page and she lightly sketches Quick's silhouette over the male form.

"Uhhhh," she graps, mind flailing, "Do you mean the Winter sneaky secret stuff, I can make you better at that...or your uh." her lips press together as she tries to figure out how to say this. The sliver glow of her cheeks ignite, burning pink. "Romantic pursuits? Do you want help with...uhh... connecting?" the pink glow intensifies.

"Anything!" Mhairi squeaks,
    "Everytgibg, the first breath of winter, the laughter if a dying star...the happy feeling from a sun warmed cat." her brows furrow, "You're already pretty impressive to me." the wisp says in confused sincerity.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick blinks a few times, causing the crackling orbs to disappear and be reborn. He rubs the back of his neck, then, looking embarrassed. "I hadn't even thought of that. Was just thinking about how it would look." He reminds himself again that all things fae might be strange, but they can be magical too. "Well... they don't call me 'Quick' for nothing." A short laugh. "Something to make me even faster would be great. Running... reaction time. All that."

"You have anything to show me? Stuff you've made before? Sketches? Might be a little easier for me to decide if, you know, I know what you can do. With the materials."
    Star laughter or cat warmth or whatever. Another blink."Oh! But, I mean, if you're still sketching that can wait." Just to be certain, his hands drop back down to the original pose.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

The wisp nods and jots down,

speed
    reaction time
    reflexes

She blinks up at him, "Totally doable. But if you want more then one piece it'll be more labour intensive." she warns when she remembers her mind carried her away from her with the excitement of making something new and totally not the embarrassing places her mind had traveled.

"Oh...what I've made? Well, if you've seen Sera's jacket, I made that. But if not," a quicksilver coated finger flicks to point to the burning circle of fire around her neck. "I made this choker a year ago? Longer? Hmm, and these," said as she pulls out a folding fan, made of light frost and autumn leaves, silver moonlight gives the edge a deadly edge.
    "My war fans, I ended up getting into Hedgespinning because if them. Someone was going to make some for me, but uh they didn't then left, or got lost or umm yeah. So I ended up making them for myself. The method and the magic if creating them really sang to me, uh. Here I am." a smile, folding the fan and slipping it away. "But if you wanna see some sketches before deciding, sure. I just need to get to working. I don't really have a lot of things drawn up for men. Unless you're into a goth look, one of the only makes that asked for raiment was a goth, who....sorta ran our of the freehold. It was kinda awkward." Mhairi says with an awkward little laugh.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick nods. "Yeah. I get that. And... really appreciate you taking the time for it. But I'm definitely thinking about an outfit. Something as gorgeous as it is useful."

The Onyx Elemental tries to remember if he's seen Sera's jacket, chewing on his lip. Eventually he shakes his head.

"Those are weapons, then?"
    It would be pretty amazing to see them in action. Scary, too, considering the only thing Quick has ever killed was a pile of trash wearing his face. And living his life. "Remind me not to get on your bad side." he says, playfully.

"There's three things I don't do: cross-dress, leather, and goth. Sure, those scenes work for some people, but, uh, not really me. More into things that compliment my features. Like..."
    he lifts his shirt a little to expose his abs. Toned, pale teal, and covered in vein-like glowing cracks. Even his Elemental changes don't kill Quick's love for his well-sculpted torso. He grins. "Form fitting works. And if the material feels as good as it looks? Another bonus."

Breaking the fourth wall... initiative on one and speed on the other. Since you have to actually know what Quick's talking about to make it.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"They are weapons, almost had the old Queen of Summer nake 'em for me, but-uh," Mhairi sats absebtly as notes are added to the list, underlined under a small header:

NO!!
    Cross-dressing,
    Leather
    Goth.

Fell-flames drift and flicker upward as Quick's shirt is lifted. "If I was a guy I'd really enjoy to waking up to that." bluntly said before she flushes and gives off a small squeak. "Sorry!" her head shakes as she clears her throat. "So I have a question, is this for fancy special occasions, or everyday?"

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick can't help but laugh. Mhairi's got some fire in there, somewhere. And not just, you know, the fel-flames. Of course she blushes immediately after, but whatever. Seems she can be fun to be around. "No, I'm sorry." Not really. "Add modesty to the list of things I don't do."

"Guess I want it for dressing up. Or when I need it. Out there." he jerks a thumb towards nowhere in particular. "Form and function are both big deals. What kind of material would you use for that? Look good but still be able to move."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread