Ended
Watch
131 - 134
DISPLAYED
THREADID

An Initiation of Bloody Consequence

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14
    L

Echoing Howl wordlessly hands the body to Wall Scratcher. Tony, meanwhile, tosses a set of keys to Matthew. "My truck's parked a block over. We're not going to be able to carry Justin's body through the streets. Randall, Julia; I need to two of get this place cleaned up." He looks at Wall Scratcher. "Are you ready to go?"

James nods. "I'll go and tell my pack what we're doing, thank you Tony." He heads outside, carrying Justin's body and stops in front of his pack. His voice is ragged and quiet, and full of weariness. "Miguel, can you perform the funeral rite? Tony will do that if you don't know it,a nd he's told me he'll teach it to you. We're all going with them to a sacred site, and we'll hold the funeral there. Before we set off, do any of you want to say anything? Not about the incident itself, that can wait till after the funeral, but anything else on your minds?"

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew catches the keys and walks outside, giving the Howlers plenty of space. It isn't long before he has the truck idling just outside the building.

L

After no one speaks up Justin's body is placed into the bed of the truck. Matthew drives it to a heavily wooded area of William Land Park while Tony, after fielding a quick phone call in the basement, leads everyone else there on foot. Randall and Julia stay behind to ensure that nothing suspicious remains in the basement.

End Scene
    Continued in Peace at Last

Page 14 of 14 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.