Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I take poop seriously." as solemn and serious as she could. "Your bathroom should be nice and smell nice and look nice. And you know, be nice!" nods, super serious ones. "You never know when you're gonna pass out with your face on the throne." snort.

"Backyard exploration could be fun. And also. You know. Useful. Haven't really Dione it. Vee Tee had it checked out babe fire I got here. Then it was all Dreams, Clock Stuff and crazy planning. So. Uh. Yeah. This gonna be a now thing or a later thing? Since. We still have booze and food and silly string to you know wage war with."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Oh I definitely think its a Thing To Do Later... Thing. I don't think exploring is good thing to do with a Cabal loaded up on drink and silly string. Who knows what could happen..."

Campanella added dryly without looking up form his plate.

"West Sacramento. Mix of old and new residential. An artificial harbour and docks. Some gas works. Junk yards." The Moros spoon spun as he spoke. "Take your pick where you want to start. Much variety. The Exchange ... when it existed ... would have been stuck on the rural fringe the other side of town. Forest or ugly new development."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod and grin, “Clean up duty is always a good incentive.” And while she was hoping for a more fun thing, she hadn’t offered any ideas herself. “Now it’s a matter of figuring out rules. Because we can’t have the normal boring rules, we should spice them up a bit. Make it a little more interesting.” Cause everyone knows that you always need to spice up the rules.

Chuckling, “Duly noted Tuesday, duly noted.” Not that she was concerned. “I’m sure mine would pass an inspection by you anytime.” She enjoyed keeping her space clean. And it always helped that sometimes she cleaned when she couldn’t sleep.

Looking to Campy, she nods, “I agree, lets do it later.” His last comment caused her to smirk, eyes dancing with mischief, but she doesn’t say anything. Though it’s clearly written on her face that she had something lined up.

“Not quite sure where to start. Though I suppose it depends on what we’re looking for. The older buildings and houses sound like they could be promising, as they are sometimes rich with history. And for someone who can speak with Spirits, history is always the way I would go. But new buildings have their charm, seeing how things have changed over time.” A shrug, getting another fork full of noodles, “Just my thoughts.”

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Requirements of speaking:
    -Knowledge of spoken language
    -Voice box
    -Clear airway

Currently in possession:
    -Knowledge of spoken language - check
    -Voice box - check
    -Clear airway - X

So, with a mouthful of Chinese food, nods of agreement are instead heartly offered with the postponment of investigating.

Thankfully intake of more food required a pause otherwise there would have been a potential mess with the snort of laughter coming on the heels of Tuesday's commentary.

"Hrmm... I agree but I also know that I'm not so good with creative rules. Whatcha got in mind?"

Mostly empty plate is exchanged for a drink with intent to have it soon match the plate status. "Well, if we have to get the whole area canvased there is also just doing a standard search grid pattern?"

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Slurping on some noodles Tuesday, like Sand nods along. But unlike the Physics Queen the Unicorn dosen't care if she still has a bite or two left as she's talking.

"We could diving the area into neat a d orderly grid patterns, and I could Fate to take away endless searching. We could just poke about the interesting places." which didn't sound like a Guardian. But sounded like a Tuesday.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella was caught with recalcitrant noodles - the annoying type that refuse to either fall off the cutlery or be slurped away. He wrestled with the food, nearly loosing the thread of conversation in the process.

"Mmm. I rather like the idea of combining both your methods. Grid referencing and supporting it with Fate workings. Or other Arcanum as well. I'm sure we could do something similar with Spirit." He stopped to eat as much as to avoid bringing up his general weakness with the more subtle Stygian Art.

"Yes. Mapping out our backyard could give us a handle on what areas to keep tabs on and so forth. And, best of all, give us some spatial relationships to work with. Never know when a danger could be growing - slowly, under our noses - on our doorstep."

He stopped again.

"And once we've mapped our space once... We won't have to do it again. Which with only four of us is better for efficiency."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A slight shrug, “Not sure. We’re still all getting to know each other so I’m not sure what’s ok and what’s not. And I don’t want to suggest something and upset anyone or anything like that. Which was why I asked what others would suggest.” It was true enough. She knew Tuesday, and she was usually game for anything. But Sand and Campy were different. And she wasn’t worried about upsetting Sand, she seemed laid back. But Campy was a different story. For some reason, she didn’t want to offend him, but impress him.

Nodding, “That sounds like a great way to do it. That way everything is covered.” It was a good idea.

Looking at Tuesday, “Did we want to pull up a map to grid it out? Then assign people to certain points? Or work as a team?” she asked, taking a sip of the wine.

“I could Spirit it up, I’ve been looking for ways to use it more. Figure the best way to learn more about it is to use it more. Maybe look to see if there are any Gaunlets that might be weak, or any Spirits that want to talk.”
    She rather enjoyed talking with Spirits, it was fascinating.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughter.

"I see how it is... avoid the risk and let us throw ourselves under the bus eh?" Tone teasing, eyes sparkling - give aways to the humor of the comments.

"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts."

Final remaining noodles are poked and considered for consumption. Final decision is no... ice cream cake still awaits after all. Which thinking of...

"Man... we suck at this party thing." Laughter and plate is deposited in appropriate position, "The instant we decide to work later we are already trying to get back to work. Not..." added with a grin, [color="C2B280"[/color]"That I am anti work but guys..."[/color] Pause for emphasis. "We still have cake. And. Silly string."

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"We can grid then fate then all for one. Since. Cabal. Be cool to do stuff together since. Cabal." sage like advice from the unicorn.

A giggle. "As much as I don't have a job and wander around all day everyday. It seems I too an a workaholic." she admits faux-solemnly.

Then barks out a laugh. "Later. Yep. Later. But. Yes. Sand is the most right of all of all of us. There is cake. Which is awesome and should be enjoyed. And silly string that we will use to wage war over who gets to pick the movie for tonight." Tuesday says, deciding what the stakes were for a silly string battle off the top of her head.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Sounds like we have a plan forming," Campanella chuckled.

"So now. Let us eat."

Time is up and it is a good place to stop.

12. Likes deltadream liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread