(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She was a little surprised by Vivian’s question, but not offended. “Interesting question. But I’ve never had to prove myself to males on my Clan. It helped that I had to prove myself back in my breathing days when I became Boss after my father stepped down. So back home, my name carried enough weight that no one questioned me and what I could do.” But her name didn’t carry that same weight here. “And no worries, it’s something that comes up quite frequently within our society. But I’ve never come across that with family, but I’ve also never said or done something I can’t back up. I have no problems conceding something that a man can do better than I can. I’ve never felt the need to out shine or perform one.” She had weaknesses, just like everyone else. But she held those secrets close to the vest.

“I’ve always figured it’s our reputation that prevents us from being consulted. Most consider us ignorant savages, our only use being violence. Though it is a fun stereotype to shatter.” A smirk at the Daeva. “But I agree completely, unless someone is attempting to overthrow a Domain, then there really is no need to prove anything.” Not that she’d ever try that. Nope.

“Yup, a 1970. Turns a lot more heads than I was expecting.”
    A chuckle.

“Huh, well, I never would have figured that was the reason.”
    It was either smart business, or stupid. She didn’t know which, or did she really care. The Savage reaches and opens her door,

“Having a business owner as part of that group certainly couldn’t hurt. Imagine the deals you could get.”
    She adds a wink.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

Vivian was delighted to hear that by Ale's tone, she didn't upset her. It was far more intriguing to hear about her family's business. How she was made the 'boss' by default, and she could ask anything of anyone.

"Strange, that is similar to my background. Money carries the weight. When my husband... passed, I was the holder of his Estate. I could snap my fingers and have anyone at my beck and call. But it's a shame that I couldn't just earn it myself back then." Oppressed women, the kids knew nothing of what they called oppression now days.

"But you're right. Reputation is everything. Yet, still, proving ones self can be tricky. I think you're clever enough to find a way to go against that stereotype."

"Yes, we are taking your car for a spin. That's it." She laughed loudly.

"I'm sure Sylvia has other reasons, she's quite the interesting woman." Of course, she couldn't wait to see the look on the Savage's face when she saw the owner. They opened the door, and a light bell dinged as they entered.

"Hello dahling!"
    The Daeva rushed in, and kissed the woman on the cheeks each side. "We will let you know if we need anything."

The woman dashed about like her most important customer was there, although, she probably dashed about for all of her customers.

Feel free to add what you want, keep in mind, the shop is contemporary, maybe a little steampunk, vintage and some modern looks. But really, nothing would be out of place (except maybe a windsuit or yoga pants)

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking with a chuckle, “Money and name carry a lot of weight, especially where I’m from. Or they used to, not sure if my name will still grant me such luxuries if I went back home.” She nodded as Vivian spoke, “I get that. In a way, I had to earn the respect I got. No other woman had taken over as Boss, but my father only had one child, me, so he wanted me to take the title. And I had to prove myself to the Family, show I wasn’t one to be crossed or under estimated. Earn their trust. Wasn’t easy, but it was worth it. So I get wanting to earn it yourself, somehow, it’s more sweet and rewarding.” While she grew up not wanting anything, she had to earn a lot of what she had.

“That it is. And it’s been an uphill battle getting people to understand that reputation is important. Especially in my line of work.”

Laughing, “It hasn’t been easy. I spent many years living up to the stereotype of my Clan. It was lonely, but I learned a lot about myself and who I want to be. And if I blow the stereotype away now, then it was years well spent.”

Smirking, “Sure. And with you in the car with me, we’ll be stopping traffic.” A nod. Yup, someone with Vivians looks in her car, they’d be looking at the Daeva more.

Sylvia, so Vivian was on a first name basis with the shop owner. That was a bonus.

An eyebrow was raised as the two woman kissed cheeks, something she hadn’t seen done in a while.

A little unsure of what she was supposed to do, the Savage simply raises a hand, “Hi.” Greets the Italian, dark eyes looking about the store.

The coloring was something she was more comfortable with, darker colors, which was what drew her eyes the most. Smirking to Vivian, “Thought for sure you’d be trying to get me into something colorful.” From the look on her face, she wasn’t sure where to start. Shopping obviously wasn’t her thing.

[vtr]Not even sure where to begin with clothes...lol![vtr]

V
    Vivian York

As they moved along in the shop, Vivian turned to the Savage a couple times, and her mind went back to prior things she wore.

"Well, I think you'd be hard pressed not to find something in here." She chuckled, then waved her hand. "Oh, rubbish, if we're going to find something slightly different for you, color is the last thing I would try to broach."

"Okay, so are you more into dresses, like this for example." Holding up a vintage looking item that would flatter any back ink she had.

"Or." She moved to a rack that had some blouses and open side pants. "Something more like these?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “Have to admit though, I don’t wear a lot of color.” This was true. Did she want to add more color? She wasn’t sure yet, it would depend on the piece and how bright it was.

“Dresses? Well, sometimes. Depends on the company meetings, the more formal ones I tend to find a nice dress to wear. But I don’t go out of my way to wear them.” Pants were more her thing, she could move and react quicker in them. “But, I’m going to keep an open mind here.” Or at least try to.

She eyes the dress Vivian held up, “That’s quite an interesting color.” She gently touches the fabric, “Soft too. Not something I would normally pick out, but I’ll give it a go.” Might as well try it on at least.

Smirking, “The sparkle to it is, uh, different.” Sparkle wasn’t really her thing. Mable seemed more comfortable in it than she was. “Are those really pants?” she asks reaching out and pulling at the legs, and they were pants. “Huh. They look comfortable, just not sure what I would wear with them.” Excellent room for moving her legs if she had to.

In keeping with the dress idea, she sees one and lifts it off the rack, “What about this? It’s not black, which is a bonus.” It looked like something she could actually wear. Maybe show off her curves. But she looks to the Daeva with questions, again, this was her field.

V
    Vivian York

"Oh, that would be fantastic on you, and something very different." Vivian seemed thrilled she picked something modern vintage. "That should definitely be tried on."

Looking through the other racks, she pulled out another black number. "This one, you'd also be able to move in, in a pinch." She chose words that anyone would be none the wiser.

"Keep in mind, some outfits may look good with a hat, or a fascinator." Pulling out one off the coordinating shelf. "Hair pins and hat pins can be a life saver." The Daeva removed the hat pin from an adjacent foam mannequin head. There were several there, some looked like a simple barrette, or even more jeweled. The one Vivian pulled out looked more like something Ale may be interested in.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a small sense of pride at picking out something good. Maybe this shopping for something new and different wasn’t all that hard. Or as hard as she originally thought.

Nodding, “Ok then, we’ll try it on.” Though she was unsure of how it would look, she didn’t have any where near the curves the Daeva did. But it might work.

She watches as the other dress was pulled out, dark eyes taking it in, “Can’t say I’ve ever worn something like it before.” A hand delicately touching the peacock detail. “But that’s what this is about, trying new looks. So I’ll try it on too, and I agree, the skirt does seem to allow for movement.” Which was good, considering what she did.

Eyebrow quirked, “A hat?” she wasn’t so sure about that, “I’ve never really been a hat kind of girl, they just don’t look good on me. But the hair pins are intriguing.” She says as she looks at the one Vivian showed her, “I do like that one. The detail is quite striking, and would make for an interesting conversation piece.” Assuming someone would notice it. Though she was trusting her Coterie mate here. She then picks another from the display, the round pearl catching her eye. “This one might be nice as well.” She figured the gold color would pop against her dark hair.

“Now, what about adding color?” she asks looking to the Daeva, “What do you suggest? Now keep in mind, I don’t want to go crazy,” she says with a laugh, “but I figured something other than black or dark colors might be nice.”

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva was impressed that Ale was putting her best foot forward in trying new things. She really hoped that she wasn't overhwelming her and would of course find out later in the vehicle.

"Oh, the hat was just a suggestion. Hair pins and even hat pins can be worn without a hat or anything of the like." Her brow cocked, and her lips quirked into a sneaky grin. "Keep in mind that they may be useful in other avenues besides fashion. Even shoes can be useful." Pointing to the spiked vintage looking heels along the floor. If anything, Vivian wanted Ale to expand her wardrobe not only to be a little different, but versitile.

"If you want to step into the realm of color, I suggest darker colors. Like the green dress you picked out, is very good. Perhaps burgandys, navy blues, deeper colors." She spoke while nodding.

Looking around the store, Vivian spun back to the Gangrel. "Tell me this, what is something you've always wanted to have but haven't found, or even tried on yet?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods about the whole not needing a hat to use the pins. Hats were simply not her, she never looked good in them. And she did get what Vivian was saying about the pins being used in other avenues, they would make decent weapons. Ones people might not suspect. But then again, no one expected someone to grow claws from their fingers. But her claws could be a Masquerade breach, where the pins weren’t.

Eyes travel to the floor and the shoes, “Now those are fun! I do love a good pair of stilettos, and I’ve heard that they make your legs look fantastic!” she wasn’t a collector of shoes, but she knew a nice pair when she saw them.

Another nod, “I think a nice, deep burgundy would be perfect! Like maybe a deep blood red color.” She adds a wink. “But I do like reds, though I tend to do a red lip as a little pop of color.” Her eyes then scan the rack and find a burgundy dress. Holding it up against her body she turns to Vivian, “What about this? It’s a beautiful color, and I kinda like the little details.” Her free hand touches the buttons as she talks.

She looks thoughtful at the question, “Hmm, a good question. I usually try whatever catches my eyes. But I would say something more, umm,” looking for the word, “girly? Feminine? Softer? I hope these words are working.” She laughs, enjoying the chance to let her hair down and just have fun.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Way over time, lol. I'll let you make some concluding remarks but then this has to close.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread