Ended
Watch

Winter is Coming

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    S
    Sasha

"Exactly! I think seeing how unique everyone's costume or masks are would be thrilling." Now, finally, she had something to be excited about. "I'll post it up in some areas soon."

Grinning, the Dancer nodded. "A little weight off makes everything more bearable." Which is why Winter's still needed each other, and Quick was finally seeing that.

"I would love to know what brought you here. I could tell you how I ended up here too, if I even remember that far back." The Onyx chuckled and shook her head. Her memory wasn't always the best, but sometimes she had fleeting moments of them.

"Of course we can have an un-loading time. I think that'd be great." The Fairest could unload a lot herself, however, she'd have to be careful; she had a lot to unload about.

"But... why would we want to escape it." She snickers. The cold never effected her, and perhaps she'd need to explain that to him too.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Elemental smiles. He takes a deep, slow breath of the cool air. This is good. Quick is already spinning ideas in his head. His own mask. What others might wear. Who would show up. Of course... some might opt not to. Donovan might sit it out: there's no love lost between him and the Onyx Court, it would seem. What's his problem, anyway?

Quick blinks.

"Yeah, well... just got get past 'bearable', right? Something good might even happen." He shakes his head, though still manages to smile.

The Levinquick sighs. "I'm being honest when I say it's not all that interesting. Just, you know, wanderlust. Just trying and failing and trying again. Over and over. Never being able to let go. And being too proud to admit it." He tugs the edges of his sleeves down over his hands. Whether from the cold or self-consciousness, who can say? "But you're right about a 'time' for that. Like to tell you more about it. Later." He gives her a knowing smile.

He blinks again. This time incredulously. "Snow and stuff is nice and all... but there's so much you can't do in the cold." He starts to laugh, but then stops. The corners of his mouth screw up in an appreciative smirk. There's so much more he can do in the cold now. Now that he can choose not to feel it. Thank you, Donovan. Attention returning to the Winter Queen, he smiles again. "I may not have to anymore. Learned a new trick since I showed up." ​A wink.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

S
    Sasha

Something good tends to happen, the Snow Queen thought. Even when everything looked bleak, people and Changelings surprised her.

Sasha smiles softly. "It's funny, I think many tend to do that. But remember, 'all who wander are not lost'. Which tends to be so very true for people like us." Delicately speaking in public and Quick's shoulder with her own.

"I do realize though, that this isn't like Chicago. There isn't as much snow. In fact, there are often man-made ice skating rings with a plastic type of ice. Although it's fun, it still isn't the same." The Onyx shakes her head. "Some places have a colder indoor rink. Which can be fun too. Even if it ends up being a bit crowded." She sighed softly. "I think the best time I ever had was Winter in Ireland. Something about the white blanket covering all the land overnight."

The odd part about it, is that Winter seemed to call her long before she realized. It was strange how it all came to light later in life.

But he did say something that sparked her interest. "Oh really, what's your new trick?" The Fairest says with a curious grin.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick almost disagrees with her. Until he realizes that's what he's been doing since he's gotten here: wandering but not being lost. Instead, he smile lightly and shakes his head.

The Elemental's head tilts a little. Sasha must really miss that kind of thing. The real Wintery stuff. When she's finished, he shrugs. "Real snow is nice. I'll give it that. Had plenty snow up in Manhattan. Just... not nearly as much as upstate." He makes an exaggerated eye roll. "Gets crazy up there. People have trouble getting out their front doors."

"Well... just that. Little effort? I wouldn't even feel the cold anymore. Same applies for the heat. Not really something people like us learn. But... it suits me." Leaning in close, he adds in his best conspiratory whisper "Can't wait to hit up the beach in the middle of a snowstorm!"

The Levinquick looks off towards the path he'd taken to get here. "Should get going soon, right?"

Not the most original way to close a scene, but we got two days to git-er-done!
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

S
    Sasha

Sasha made a half smile, half disgusted look. "Chicago's snow was awful sometimes. Gah, I hardly want to think about how it was back then. I didn't enjoy it as I do now. That was such a nuisance." Shaking her head slightly.

"Well, that would be an interesting phenomenon around here, James. Snow on the beach... well, it's not something that doesn't happen on each northern coast." Now she was picturing it in her head. "You know, it may be fun."

The Fairest nodded. "Yeah, we should before we get too carried away with things."

Rising from the seat, she spoke. "Have a good remainder of your day." She turned to walk away, snapped her fingers and stopped.

"By the by, since it will be our party, I think we should look amazing, don't you? If you can't find anything, shoot me a message and I'll let the Studio desk know you're picking it up. You can borrow an outfit.
    " She had one in mind already, with Quick's build, it'd be easy to find his size.

"Okay, now I'm going. See you soon!."

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread