(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage listens, though her face remains impassive. Dark eyes study Dirge, everything from her face to how she laughed.

“Well, so long as the conversations were productive as you say.” She says sarcastically. “And to not turn to your Domain, Clan or Covenant tells me a lot about you.” Clearly this chick had either burned her bridges, or had truly turned coat. Either does not sit well with her.

Snorting, “I suppose that would depend if anyone wanted this Grove King’s work, it’s all jumble to me, meaningless.” Maybe some Crone shit? It didn’t matter to her, it might to Alice, but she’d deal with that then. “But if burning it helps you sleep in the day, who am I to judge.”

A hand waved dismissively, “Yeah yeah, heard the name. Also heard he lost his goddamn mind and needed to be put down. And now that you mentioned it, they did seem a little ticked off when I ashed Josephine, they seemed quite attached to her for some reason. To another Kindred that had clearly gone off the deep end, seems you’re all quite attached to crazy.” A shrug, “But hell, whatever gets you off.” She really didn’t care. Like minds maybe?

“Maybe it’s been a failure because no one took into account the Kindred off the Domain giving a shit and not handing over the keys.” The Brood were reckless, that was clear to her. “And if what we’ve encountered is you guys being whipped into shape, then it was clearly a joke. Cause someone sold you a bunch of lies and false hope.” Eyes hard.

“Look, I have no clue who the vendetta is with, nor do I really care.” Frank and to the point. “But you’ve helped create unrest and brought some stupid fucking vendetta to our doorstep. And it’s done.” The edge creeping back into her voice.

“And if any of you think this Domain is going to sit back and let this little band of misfits walk in and pull the bullshit you’ve been doing, then you’re wrong. Morto sbagliato.This Domain is not your playground.”

So sorry! Family just left.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Josef

There she was again, that lovely Italian. Josef wanted to smile, but he thought that he concealed it pretty well. As the talk dragged on, Josef continued to push the blood. The would talk for more than a minute, right? He would have time? A panic started to build up. What if they struck before he was ready? He gripped the handle ever more tightly, his knuckles burning a bit.

Any moment now, violence would break out, he was sure of it.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Dirge's lips warped into a wry, bitter, grin.

"Oh. I was to turn to the Domain. For help. Hmmm. Oh! Hi! My name is Dirge, long time resident and Acolyte. The Prince just ordered the slaughter of a Grove King - one of the Crone's leading positions - and Court descended into chaos as he was torn apart. Can you please, help. Um. Apology. Compensation...? Do not make me laugh!"

The grin grew.

"Oh yes! They were pissed off when the Descendant was slain. When the other object of the venerations was lost. Josephine was perfect to them. It was a fascinating study. Tell me... Did you all drive the poor wretch to insanity first, or was it the stress of holding this place together?"

Dirge straightened.

"You are right of course. It is done. None of you has a clue. Except maybe Twist here. So... I take it you know where the Brood are in Elk Grove? Thats their last remaining fortress as far as I know. Burn it or leave it under constant watch, your choice. I took my leave of them some time ago and I have no idea what their structure is now. Late comers, no doubt. The children of Tobias Straiphen, according to rumour."

"Now, if you don't mind. Release your annoying Summons. I'm going with these fine people here. Hitting the road. Finding myself again. Learning how to help others again. Might as well join the Freaks. I am one."

Dirge gestured with her free hand, fingers moving toward the horror of her face.

The giant and the bearded lady shared a chuckle and a private glance before setting their gaze back on the group.

"Road is waiting. We want plenty of asphalt between you and us we Sleep." The bearded lady added.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Time seems to slow, and then stop. Her mind is still but her blood is shrieking.

no. that's wrong...her blood hasn't moved and her mind is never still. not anymore

The Wraith thrashes as the Brood arrives, and Alice coos and still promises soon.

Still, poised. Coiled and waiting. An adder in the dark. Her lips pull back into a sneer, but words fly back and forth.

She didn't invoke Ares to let them go! She promised and was promised. Blood and battle and death!

(a whimper. denials. violence solves nothing. death is never the answer. I don't want this. I don't want this. nononononono)

"No!" Alice surprises herself by speaking. Was it her word....or his? "No." it's her this time, and she'll make it her's. "You left. You turned your cloak. It wasn't yours. You started this. You...you don't just get to-to say oops, gtg laters. Fuck that!" Alice snarls, fangs flashing.

So much for stealth. So much for patients.

Quickly, soon was becoming now...
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist was quiet, her attention no longer on Dirge's companions or their weapons. Her dark eyes were serious, as Dirge spoke, this time very much listening and processing through the speech along with her own memories and history.

House Straiphen, Lead by Tobias Straiphen and including the 2 Erika's, Rahna and Wilhelm Von Schusten at least. A House no doubt as cruelly managed as the City had been under his control.

Straiphen. Former Prince of Sacramento.

Straiphen. A Paragon for the Brood. His standing among them keeping them out of the City. Or maybe just under control.

And then their world had collapsed. Straiphen was overthrown. Their power crushed. And chaos ruled for a time.

Until a new Prince stepped up. And a new House. The void was filled. Stability was brought back to Sacramento.

But House Straiphen was not dead. Their creator had been bound, an encapsulated horror to serve as drinking fountain for Freddrick. And his family members worked their way into the City to pursue their own vengeful ends even as they themselves were damaged in the process.

It was a House War. A war that the Millars had won. Ending not with ultimate victory but with a parlay and a parting warning.

A warning of the Brood.

The Brood who were angry at the destruction of Straiphen. Not at Freddrick for his abuse to their paragon but at the Millars for the final death granted him.

And it was to them that Dirge had ran when her Covenant's diablerizing Grove King had been rightly executed. Where she learned, and now told, of how the next steps in the history.

An angry Brood then led by this Descendant to bring vengeance upon Sacramento. A failure, but enough to earn the attention of the city. And so a new war started. With new players. The Descendant. The Descendant Master. The Descendant Master's Sibling(s). And Josephine.

But the Descendent was dead apparently. Killed along the way. As was Josephine. Leaving them here, in a warehouse, ready to kill Brood who hadn't come, who were in fact in Oak's Grove. Still plotting.

Her thoughts are interrupted by the harsh voice of Alice. Alice who was suppose to be hiding, very clearly not doing so by speaking. A wry smile tugs one corner of Twist's lip upward. She did not blame the woman even if it did alter their carefully laid plans.

She glances sideways to Alessandra, her eyes still dark but also sparkling. "She has a point," her words simple. But despite her balanced pose, her glint of readiness, it was still Ale's call.

The closing remarks had been stated. It was now time for judgment. Pardon. Or death.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"Oh but I am!"

Dirge was carefully stepping back - a shuffling movement, followed in part by the rest of her group. The Haunt smiled beamed with fake levity.

"Watch out for Hunters. My parting gift to you. The Brood can be rather loud, sometimes. It can attract mortal hunters like flies to honey. So. If you are very quiet, you can let the hunters and the Brood destroy each other for you. Think you can do it? Or do you have to crush everything that disturbs your nightly rest?"

The Haunt's obscene face sans glaring eyes swivelled back to Alessandra's direction.

"They're not far from here. You can descend upon them now in force if you have the time... But then you won't be able to deal with me, will you?"

Backing away. Slowly.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage’s dark eyes were leveled on Dirge and she listened.

Various thoughts swirling through her mind at breakneck speeds. Decisions had to be made, and they had to be made now. The decision to act or walk away rested upon her shoulders.

And she didn’t like the weight.

But she needed to focus, and shrugs,

“Didn’t say you had to laugh, though I’ve been told it’s quite therapeutic, might want to try it.”
    So she heard. “Your beef was with the Prince, and should have been handled as such. Whatever reason His Highness had for his orders were his and done for the benefit of the Domain. I’m not in a position to questions his actions how many fucking years ago? I mean, seriously, how long you going to hold a grudge for an act already said and done?” though she was one to talk. She harbored her own grudge when her Sire, her best friend, had been ashed in front of her. So in some twisted way, she could relate to wanting revenge, that feeling that festers inside you, never letting up, always burning away at your humanity.

The grin was returned, “Perfect?” she almost laughs, “She went off the deep end at some point in her Danse. Made a fool out of herself in Court and sealed her fate when she did. And I hardly believe she held anything together, always seemed a little unstable to me. But if it brings them some form of relief, she was in torpor before she was ashed. Not that I cared if she knew what was coming.” And she didn’t. She had been a traitor. "She deserved it."

A single nod, “We were told of the location, as well as another. And it will burn, and the Brood will burn with it. Or be left for the daystar to painfully punish and end them. Both are quite appealing to me.” But it meant finding a safe place to let the sun turn them to ash without breathers seeing. Cause that was a major breach.

An eyebrow was raised in amusement, only Twist could release her. But she supposed Twist would be waiting for her to make the call.

Release Dirge, let her go and focus on the Brood in Elk Grove.

Or.

End her here and now. Which wasn’t a sure victory. They could very easily lose this fight and leave the Domain open to the Brood to waltz in.

Dark eyes shift to the bearded lady and as she was about to speak, she hears Alice.

Eyes snap towards the voice, anger flashing within them.

What the actual fuck Alice?! She screamed in her mind, feeling her body tense and stiffen as she feels the urge to snap.

The Haunts words, the Seneschal, her Coterie Mate, the closest thing ever had to a friend in a long time, forcing her hand.

If she let Dirge walk away, drive into the night, Alice would not let it go. This could very well be the event that divided the Domain. Something they did not need. It would fracture the relationship she had with her. It could force Alice to act rashly and go head strong into a fight she could not win.

Eyes then look towards Twist, seeing the sparkle, seeing the balanced pose.

This was more than Dirge working with the Brood. This was personal.

Finally, she looks back to Dirge, the struggle real in her eyes, “I do mind, and we will deal with you. While your actions boarder on treason, this has become personal for the Domain. Your actions helped the Brood build their forces within the Domain. Your actions set plans in motion to overthrow and attack a Domain that had at one point welcomed you in and sheltered you. This cannot go unanswered, you have to be held responsible for what you’ve done, I cannot and will not overlook that. You looked to fracture and divide us, create unrest and show the Brood weak spots. That is an attack on the Domain, on the Kindred that call this Domain home.” Her voice was even, void of emotion.

She knew her words could seal their fates. She knew some of them might not walk out of this warehouse tonight. But she hoped enough of them would survive to defend the Domain in the upcoming nights.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable stood still, listening. She knew there was a fight hanging in the air. Her position was to be quiet and fight when it was time. She looked around her gaging what were potential weapons. Hoping she had stacked boxes high enough to topple onto the traitors. She hadn't made any friends here yet but she considered the domain her home and she would fight for it.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ale, laying down the law.
    .....but its just talking.

Steps. Retreating.

let them. let them. let them.

Alice grinds her teeth, the Wraith thrashes, coiling, craving...

no blood. no blood. no blood
    yesssssss......

Their blood. their bodies. Ash. Blood. Flesh TIRN asunder....

Alice shivers and feels the anticipation she had when in Robert's embrace...
    ...only more

Fuck stealth. Fuck soon.

Alice grips her borrowed fang and throws herself at the fleeing monsters.

Date Action Roll Result
    2017-12-03 11:57:13 Alice Hart rolls 1 die for initiative 5
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)