Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

At the introduction to Josef, Twist nodded to the man more formally than her initial greeting glance.

"Let us start setting up then. I do not know when Dirge will arrive and I would prefer that we be fully in place and waiting rather than the other way around."

Waiting a moment for Alessandra to counter her suggestion, she takes a step toward the warehouse, clearly intent to move past the meet and greet and into true set up.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

(Vigor)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

The Kindred drift into the warehouse. The silence grows oppressive; this truly is an isolated part of the city and even the sound of a dog barking feels distant. There is only the blank walls and the mercilessly unyielding concrete.

Then Dirge comes!

The rumble of worn engines. Creak of metal, whine of brakes. Boots scuffling on the ground. Quiet chatter. Something unloaded with a weighty slosh and a curse.

Dirge strides confidently into the warehouse, not far, just past the doors. Dirge is slight, wrapped in a leather trenchcoat; her long dark hair flows past her shoulders. Unlike @Alice Saber Sloth , this Badacelli does not hide her deformities behind a mask, or glasses, or the like: she revels in the pads of vacant skin where her eyes used to be. The effect is chilling. Lacking the Blush, Dirge has an inhuman, terrible, beauty, like she is an unfinished doll come to life. Unlike Alice, Dirge has given up the pretence of being human. It is hard to tell what, exactly, the Haunt is carrying but the spear - currently hooded in an expensive bag - is very real. The cricks and ticks dripping from her lips only enhance her otherworldly nature.

Dirge does not come alone. Trotting at her side are two immense dogs - Alsatian's bulked up with the blood, more automata than animal. Stalking behind her is a Bearded Lady in a leather jacket, jeans and boots; pistol and knife lodged in her belt. Then there is the Giant, a Titan, a grecian statue bought to life, such is his terrible beauty. Spilling behind him are two women and a rangy buck toothed yokel with lank, greying hair. The women - not young by any stretch - could be itinerant workers; they have pistols, knives, molotov cocktail's sloshing in their custom made bandoliers. The yokel is content with a well preserved trench knife and a shotgun.

Of the group, the only Beast's come snarling from the Giant and the Bearded Lady. Beast's as strong as Alessandra and Josef . Dirge is blank, as blank as her dogs; as blank as the yokel and the armed women.

Silence, broken only when the Giant barks a laugh. "Huh? Ha ha. Oh Dirge. Lady you do know how to pick 'em."

The Bearded Lady hisses in irritation.

Dirge simply smiles a ghastly smile, raises a finger for silence. "I was preparing to leave. Then I felt your... little cry. So I felt I just had to investigate. I mean to get on with my existence and I can't have you people dragging me back to this little shit hole, now can I?" From the movement of her head, if Dirge had eyes she'd be batting her eyelashes right now. "So? What do you want? As you can see, I'm ceding you the field. Tra-la-la and all that." Her voice was beautiful. Cruel.

And some book keeping:
    Dirge has used Mimetismo 1 to get her bearings.
    Dirge, the Titan, and the Bearded Lady have activated Vigor.

Bearded Lady - BP 3
    The Titan - BP 3

To clarify, the scene moves forward once everyone is inside the warehouse. Dirge and co. are lined up just inside the door.
    Last edited by Yumyumcrow; Nov 17th, 2017 at 05:24 PM.  Reason for Edit: extra notes

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

(resilience)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Mable was towards the back of the warehouse positioning boxes and crates. She would hide here for now. She could hide her body but not her beast. It wouldn't be long before she was found. After the fight at court her confidence was down a bit. But this time she would not fight with a sorry ass stick. She would play to her strengths. She cracked her knuckles that were encased in black leather gloves.

She pushed her beast forward. Enjoying the feel as it pulled hard against chains. Soon, beast soon. She thought about the domain that had welcomed her. Anger rose at the thought of the brood trying to ruin things. The brood was scary. She had seen what they did last time to the people she now called family. As scary as the brood was, so was her family. It wouldn't be easy but they would win. She felt the positive vibes flow through her body. Equally were the vibes of blood lust. The brood threatened her family. The family that meant as much to her as her precious trees and forests. Mable smiled an eerie smile as he eyes deadened ready to fight for what she cared about.

Equipment: Cell phone on silent, Hunting knife tucked in boots, Black leather gloves, black hoodie, black leggings, black work boots

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

(Activating Resilience)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She was briefly relieved when Alice took the knife, knowing it would do more damage than whatever else she had. But still fearing for her safety in this fight. The Savage wanted to protect her, shield her, from whatever Dirge was going to bring with her. Though she knew there would be little she could do once the fight began, it would be up to Alice to be smart. Dark eyes shift to Cross with a knowing look, and she hoped shared her fears and would help protect the doll if he could.

But they had a job to do, and unfortunately, that came first.

Nodding, “That’s fine, I don’t expect nor would I force anyone into this fight.” Their Danse could be on the line tonight, and forcing someone into those odds was not who she was. But secretly she did want the numbers. The more they had to defend, the better their chances. But, they did it once before with the odds stacked against them, could they do it again?

“Yes, if you wouldn’t mind.” In the back, hopefully away from what was about to go down. But the Italian did wonder if Alice was curious about Dirge. After all, they shared a Clan and Bloodline, her being curious was only natural. She just hoped it wouldn’t cause Alice to act rash.

The smile was returned to Cross with a nod, “Good. If no one takes the second shotgun I can bring it with me. Best to be over prepared than under.” Not that she’d want to use the shotgun, they were messy. But, they were also effective. The two she brought should arm the Lord, and then whoever else.

“Sounds like you two will work to address that while we deal with the issue as she arrives.” Whatever dealing with her would entail. Maybe they’d get lucky and she wouldn’t want a fight. But that thought was quickly dismissed. This was a Kindred that turned coat on the Domain that she called home, she’d want a fight.

She then nods to Twist, “Lets go.” And she walks towards and then into the warehouse. If no one grabbed the second shotgun from the trunk, she would pick it up. What a sight she must look, twin holsters on display while totting a shotgun.

If she had been breathing, her stomach would have knotted up in anticipation of the impending meet up. Muscle would be tense as she went on edge.

The press of another Beast was felt within the warehouse as they entered. Eyes dart around, looking for the source. It was one that challenged her own.

But was it friend or foe? It did feel familiar, but that didn’t mean much.

Her stance immediately changed at the sound of the cars and the approach of Kindred. She pushes the blood into her body, preparing it for whatever came.

This was it. This could be the night that either saw the rise of them as a Domain, or the fall of their numbers. She didn’t want her Danse to end, no Vampire does. But she was here to do her job, a job her Prince trusted her to do. Protect the Domain, or parish. If defending those who had welcomed her meant this was her Final night, then so be it. But she was not one that wouldn’t go down without one hell of a fight.

And she, and her Beast, wanted blood.

She wasn’t sure what she expected of Dirge. Never have seen the woman and only hearing stories, but she looked like one confident bitch.

With some puppies at her side, two. Well, that was fucking nice. While she could talk with animals, she had a feeling Dirge could as well and these would not turn coat on her. Fine, then they would die too.

The eyeless face was disconcerting to say the least. Where Alice hid hers, this one did not. And while she had seen Alice without her glasses, it was still fucking disturbing.

And there was the spear. What Asa and Twist had warned them about. This was not a Kindred to be taken lightly she thinks as Asa’s words ring in her ear.

Her Beast takes notice not of Dirge, but the two with her. The big ones. Their Beasts issuing a challenge to her own. And hers drooled with pleasure, eager to tear into their flesh and silence the Beast that resided within them.

The guns were noted, she expected those. But the molotov cocktail’s were not. Fuck me! She thinks.

And a pit opens in her dead stomach. This upped things quite a bit. Always with the fire, making an uneven playing filed that much more titled against them.

Dark eyes move from the giant to Dirge, only caring what she had to say.

She was preparing to leave? But why? That didn’t sound right. Was it the last defeat?

“We simply want to talk.”
    Answers the Italian, “We’ve heard word from numerous sources that you’re behind the little Brood infestation. But sources can lie and attempt to stir trouble.” Sure, Dirge had probably been addressing Twist, but she was the one who got this thing moving. She was Reeve and she was done with the Brood bullshit. “So we figured a little talk about the matter was in order. It would be rude to just assume what we heard was correct, so I’d like to hear what you have to say on it.” The tattooed Savage knew that things were tense. Both sides had come prepared to fight, and the slightest word or movement could trigger the action.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

J
    Josef

Josef followed the others around, slowly opening the bag when the time seemed right and reaching down to grip the handle of the sword as he said nothing. He returned the friendly nods and smiles, and tried to calm his beast as the others shoved up. He had perhaps expected something... different, from the brood? She was too beautiful and he would never have guessed that she was part of this. Her companions though, they might have qualified for his expectations. As he saw them, he started puping blood into his limbs, hardening them. It would take time, for him to get ready, and for all of his powers to come to his aid - but he started now, making sure he was ready if they combat broke out.

He had wanted to speak up quicker, but was too awed by the presence of the newly arrived Archon, and had lost track of time for a bit. A pang of regret.

Sry about the late posting.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

"A simple talk?"

Dirge laughed melodiously. The mirth imprinted a smile on her face, yet somehow, it seemed false.

"Was I behind the... little... Brood infestation? Well I guess that depends on who you talk to. They were coming, anyway, regardless of what I did or did not do. All I did was talk - quite productive conversations really. They introduced me to their leader and given I was quite low at the time, he did offer me some guidance. Which turned out to be as false as everything else, ultimately."

She leaned her head to one side, appearing to focus now on the Reeve rather than the Archon.

"All I did was give them the keys to the old Crone Temple. And with their help I burned down my old house at the Crone Farm. It was mine by right to do with as I please. After what happened I thought it best to remove all trace of the Grove King's work. None of you were worthy of it. By then, of course, the Descendant had whipped the Brood into shape and they were attempting to seal off the city. I think they were planning to storm it. They still are, but like everything else, its all fucked up and no one knows what they are doing."

Dirge shrugged, made a comedic attempt at a laugh.

"I know that a band of nomad's got through the cordon. But they didn't go far. Gregor, one of the Descendant Master's siblings, tracked them down to a vampire commune operating out of Roseville. I believe Gregor's Brood destroyed it, before they too, vanished off the face of the earth."

"Why would the Brood do this? I have no idea. I was just happy for the support. The Descendant Master seemed to take the destruction of a certain elder to heart. Tobias Straiphen? Founder of the Sacramento Domain? Ever heard of him? The Brood view Tobias Straiphen as some sort of paragon, an example of what an alpha predator should be. The news reached them that Asa's cronies had dug up Straiphen while the Elder was still in torpor and destroyed him. The Brood are not the type to take the loss of an alleged paragon lightly. Most seem to think it was a challenge... But the Descendant claimed he was of Straiphan's lineage and called in his sibling's. So there was a vendetta as well. A vendetta against House Miller of all things - whatever that is. I wasn't listening too much; at the time the spiritual comfort was enough. And well, after the Descendant was destroyed by... one of you... I found that the Brood don't have much spirituality after all."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist watched the group file in, Dirge the only familiar sight. Well, and Cerberus. The beasts that came with the group, only deepened the growling of hers. A small smirk at the dismissive comment on her call. She did not know how strong the compulsion had been, but it had gotten the woman here. And that meant she had won as far as she was concerned.

Her eyes narrow at the description of the city but she refrains from commenting, letting Alessandra step forward. It had been Twist’s call, but this fight was hers. Instead she again, studied the line of figures, their builds, their weapons.

When the talk turns past the opening taunts though and into the truth of the matter she can’t help but snort.

Shining example of helplessness. Encased in glass being bled off of like nothing more than a lowly herd member. Oh he had been powerful. He had been feared. But he had also lost. And now what little ash remained of him was on display next to so many other reminders.

She resists the urge though to snort again when her House is brought up. Another threat to them. Another challenge. They would of course again prevail. But she was not foolish enough to not take note and be prepared. She was surprised though that Dirge did not know the name Millar. Those around her were young and newer to Sacramento. But Dirge, she was not. It was of no matter though, a side thought that would only distract.

Letting it go, she remained in an easy posture, waiting for Alessandra’s response. For the stand down or the open fire command as it were.

Twist activates Vigor. Will do bookkeeping once I get to a computer with full capability
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

(Activate Vigor)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

They've only just entered the warehouse when Dirge and her rabble appear. No time for preparations after all.

There's a lot of talk. But Cross is only half attending to it. Really, he's sizing up the new arrivals. Wrangling with his Beast, keeping it in line.

The Titan, the one who thinks he's funny, catches the Burned Man's attention. Unblinking eyes follow the giant, but he doesn't move from his position beside Alice. Not yet.

Silently, though, he is preparing. The Blood does its work and an unnatural strength infuses his flesh, muscles, and bones.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Mable had to breath, she would be holding her breath in anticipation. She stood still and at the ready. Listening, waiting.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread