(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slight shrug with a smile as well, “Maybe.” Advantage or curse, perhaps it was all in how you looked at it.

The smell was noted, but the Savage had schooled herself in keeping an impassive face. If it bothered her, she didn’t show it. That was rude, and she didn’t try to be rude unless she had to be.

Her face softened, “Not going to lie and say I understand, because I don’t. Some of us push others away to protect ourselves, others have no say in the matter. But I like to think people worth keeping around, and who will be good for you, see past what your blood does or what your attitude is. I’m just glad we reside in a Domain that is open and accepting of each Clan, and that the Kindred that are here, are just as accepting.” She’d been pushed aside from Domains before. Some based off how she looked, to deeds she had done in the past.

A nod, “Good to know. Just seems when people hear of the hobby I get this weird look, mostly because of my Clan. No one thinks a Savage can have quiet, peaceful hobbies and interests.” Each Clan had their curses.

“Do you have any of your work here? If you wouldn’t mind, I’d love to see it sometime. My mother had a thing for doing charity events for local museums and the like, so I grew up surrounded by art. So I kind of have a weak spot for it. And I haven’t come across a Kindred artist in quite a few years.” At the comment about the Invictus she laughs, “Even though I’m Invictus, I have to laugh at that.” There was nothing but humor in her voice and laugh, “But I have to wonder why. I mean, Invictus love being in power after all, and most important and powerful people throughout history have portraits done. An interesting thing, have to wonder why.” Seemed odd to her.

Past the month mark, did we want to start wrapping?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia smiled. It was a lot brighter than the other ones before. "That's pretty kind and progressive of you. And the rest of the city." She added rather hastily.

"I'm usually more worried about Kindred who don't have hobbies outside of this little society." Her words sounded more serious than most of the conversation so far. "We keep going for a long time. Need something to occupy that time."

She nodded. "Yes. I finally managed to get some of my work delivered from San Fran to here. Might take a bit of work to get them above ground though." She had forgotten the possibility that others outside the clan would want to see her works.

"Hm?" Cynthia stared at her for a second, confused for a moment before it dawned on her. "Oh! Oh, No." She sunk a little into her chair and started pinching the bridge of her nose as embarrassment started to wash over her. "Sorry, for some reason I was thinking about cameras when I said that." She withdrew her hand and sat up. It was a good thing the Reeve was taking this in stride at least. "Yeah. Your covenant's the main source of portrait commissions if gotten over the years. The invictus will throw a lot of cash and warm bodies your way just for their likeness captured on canvas. though if you mention getting their picture taken they suddenly want to change the subject." She added with a slight grin. Sure she was aware of the effects flash photography can have on the Beast and how hard it was to actually get Kindred to show on pictures, but it still amused her.

Cynthia hissed a little as she stood up, some of the fights pain coming back to her. "Well. This was fun and kinda unexpected. Think it might be time to get something to eat though." There was damage to be healed, no matter how light it was. She reached down and grabbed her jacket. "Might take you up on the shooting offer some time."

Yeah. Think its time for the wrap up. This was fun

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Progressive? She doesn’t think so.

“Having been treated differently based off my Clan and my tattoos, I know what it feels like. And I refuse to do that to another. It’s just years of experiences. And I think that’s why I decided to settle here myself, the acceptance of the Domain. It’s not common.” Not at all.

Chuckling, “Isn’t that the truth.” What was that saying about idle hands and the devils work?

Nodding, “Well, when you get the chance, please let me know.” Though she wondered if when she said below ground if she meant the Necropolis? Ale had been there plenty of time, but that was when it was just Alice. She wouldn’t dream of inviting herself there now with more Haunts inhabiting the place.

Smiling, “Well, cameras are an understandable discomfort. Though I have heard tales in my travels of Kindred that have learned to make themselves appear on film. Not sure if it’s true or not.” She wasn’t even sure what Clan she had heard had the ability.

There was a smirk, “If I ever climb the ranks of the Invictus, I’ll keep you in mind for a portrait.” Not that she ever expected to climb the ranks.

Seeing and hearing the Haunt stand, she does the same. Though she does shake her leg out a bit, it was still sore where Cynthia kicked her. Nodding, “Dinner does sound good, getting to be about that time.” And she was pleasantly surprised at the mention of shooting, “Awesome. I usually head out to a field outside city limits, the ranges aren’t as comfortable anymore.” Ever since her name grew among the criminals, it did with the cops as well. “Just let me know when and I’ll provide the guns.”

I agree, great scene and a ton of fun!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Deltaomega liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia shrugged rather awkwardly as she walked over and picked up her jacket from the floor. She could have sworn she saw something crawling away into the shadows. "I know. But still. Moment someone finds a spot it doesn't take long for them to start slinging the same judgements around. So its progress in a way."

"I'll see what I can do. Thankfully nothing I have is colossal."
    She replied as she shook her jacket. Dust and dirt floated slowly to the floor. "Anyone can appear. Problem is its a really exhausting thing to do mentally." Cynthia said, looking a bit confused for a second at Alessandra before turning her attention back to the leather article of clothing. She thought that detail was a lot more well known.

"Hope you do consider it. Who knows. I might get some ideas trying to recreate those tattoos." Cynthia smiled softly. "Will do. I'll give you a call." She raised her hand and gave the Reeve a small wave. Her jacket was tossed over her shoulder and she slipped out the room.

The smell lingered for a few more minutes as the echoing sound of boots on concrete faded away.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread