Josef was cutting through a parking house. The routine had settled within him, and he felt he had gotten a hang of hunting in this new city. Perhaps he was kidding himself, but he decided against it - he was pretty good at this, afterall. This small bit of pride would not be visible to the casual outsider. He had donned a large christmas sweater and a beanie with a reindeer theme, along with a bright red scarf and some gloves, as he strolled across the parking lot on his way to some meeting. He could not quite remember which one it was this night - alchoholics anonymous? veterans? No... something else.

Then he heard it. The churning of some machine. The cough of an engine. The frustrated breathing of some poor soul struck out here in the cold night with a car that just would not play ball. As he approached the SUV, he lifted a mitten-clad hand: "Hey there, you need some help with that thing?" he asked and saw the face of some middle aged woman peeking at him through the window, she breathed a sigh of relief and stepped out of the car. "Yes! Thank you! I just dropped my daugther off at her fathers and when I got out It just..." There was desperation in her voice, and Josef did not blame her.

As she opened the hood of the car, Josef did his best to look as if he knew anything about cars. He said something about jumpers cables and the battery probably needing a spark. It was all a grand lie, and when he offered to wait with her until a friend of hers would come by and jumpstart the car, she seemed a bit sceptical, but the disarming apperance - Josef himself was sure that it was the mittens - finally swayed her. When they sat in a semi-cold car, in the corner of a dark parking facility, waiting for some poor girl, he looked her in the eyes, spoke, and then leened in for that sweet kiss on the neck.