Ended
Watch

(1711) Eternal Court - Hookah and Musk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    V
    Vivian York

"I don't know if it actually solves any mysteries, Ms. Weiss." Vivian chuckled softly. "I think it adds even more. Such as, why are they doing that? Who is doing all this thematic decorating. And why. Why the need to keep things moving around?"

"If anyone has any further ideas, I'd be thrilled to continue speculating this mystery." The Daeva grinned ear to ear almost like she just cracked open the latest edition of a Sherlock Holmes mystery.

But as far as the Reeve's comment, that was just as fun as the other. "Madam Reeve, please steal me away any time you wish. I'd be happy to do so!"

"And good evening to you." You new mysterious stranger. Vivian gleamed at Josef .

At least tonight was more interesting than most, so far.

J
    Josef

Josef turned a surprised smile to the foul smelling, and oddly dressed, haunt and replied in his native tounge: “danke schön fräulein”, and then turning his attention to Vivian, “Thank you, it’s always endearing to be so warmly welcomed, the hospitality has been a true pleasure.” He remarked, and could not help but marvel at her beauty – even though she was scantily clad, there was elegance about her. Far beyond his station, that much was obvious. At least that was how he would have thought in his mortal days, but those days were long past, and he cared little for such things, apart from the occasional sport.
    With the comment from the Reeve, he could not help but feel the urge to brag, but held it back. “Thank you, Madam Reeve, I have, and I have procured the items we discussed at our last meeting. All things are in order.” He said no more, wondering if she liked to keep things under wraps. He would let her tip her hand in regards to what was acceptable and what was not.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Ah, for that, I have no answer. I know who, yes one if the Prince's ghouls, but not who supplies the plans or the muscles." though knowing the Blood and the kine that supped upon it, the anyone if the Prince's slight, delicate ghouls could be considered the 'muscle'. "Maybe the changes are a theme. They have been happening like clockwork. A year of changes to remember when the nights blur and blend." Alice proposes with her parody of a smile.

Teeth grit as another presence makes itself known, the tide rises and the Wraith thrashes. With efferent and none at all, Alice keeps the Wraith leashed and pushes it down. Drowning it in the deep.

A hollow hum, "Oh? You're proposing a shopping trip? Quick Vivian we better get that locked in, so the Reeve dosen't change her mind," Alice teases, her lips quirking up into a hollow-fake smirk.

"Other then this shopping trip that's definitely going to happen, are there any plans in the works?"

Noticeably Josef speaks naught.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia let her fingertips glide against the ridge of her mohawk. "Felt like doing something slightly different tonight. Stagnation is one of the great enemies of our kind." She explained to Alessandra. Her hands slipped into her leather jacket. "It'll grow back tomorrow though. So more experiments for me"

She gave Mable Wood a nod as she stepped inside. The beast rattled within but she kept it suppressed. "Evening Miss Wood. Hope you're doing well." She did wonder for a moment if Cadence was going to make an appearance tonight. She would not mind speaking to the Daeva again despite the awkward meeting.

"Did say one mystery." She said with a shrug. "But you are right about the other questions. Wonder if its the Prince or the ghouls calling the shots with decorating this place." She mused out loud as her eyes fell on the ornate Hookah sitting in the middle of the room. "And if thats just for show." There was the temptation to bend down and take a puff from it. But her attention was diverted towards the mystery newcomer when he spoke. "Ah. You from Germany?" She asked. It was rare to hear it from someone else these nights.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The challenge of another Beast, another one that equaled it, caused her own to stir. Its mouth twisted into a snarl as it stalked once again. There were too many strong Beasts here it growled in her ear, wanting, urging her take them all out and being the strongest here.

But that wasn’t going to happen. That was Mable, her Priscus and Cousin.

So she smiles instead, much to her Beasts displeasure,

Dipping her head, “Prsicus Wood, good evening.” Her Cousin had been quiet lately, and she wondered what was going on.

Attention went back to Vivian, “Well, perhaps they like the ability to change the area on a whim? I’ve heard there are some people who love to decorate and are always changing things whenever the mood strikes them.” Shrug. She had no idea.

A laugh, “I haven’t been shopping in sometime, usually only venturing into stores if it’s an Official Court and I need a dress. Clothes and shopping has never been my thing, but maybe it’s time to give it a go.” And who better than a Daeva to go with? “Not to mention I tend to get a little aggravated at people’s judgmental stares, and sometimes can’t keep my mouth shut.” Which limited where she could shop.

Is this what others felt like when she talked with Twist in their native tongue? Having no clue what was being said, wondering if it was about you? Wasn’t nice, but she also didn’t really care enough.

Nodding to him, “That’s always great to hear. We do strive to be as welcoming as we can to those who decide to stay here.” It was true, and it was still a little surprising. Not many Domains were welcoming to outsiders.

“Wonderful! I’m glad you were able to get what you were looking for.” Perhaps there was a lot more to him than she originally thought. Maybe he could in fact be useful.

One of the Princes ghouls. Oh to be powerful enough to have multiple ghouls. And she was a little jealous if she was being honest with herself. She still had yet to get one of her own.

“That’s a good observation.” When you were a Kindred, nights too often blurred into one.

Smirking with a chuckle, “I’ve said it, requested it in a way, so no worries about me going back on it.” Joking back with Alice.

“No plans that I’m aware of, well, besides the one with the Brood.” She figured that one went without saying.

“Stagnation is a very dangerous thing. But I like it, the hair, you wear it well.”
    Not a style she could pull off, but the Haunt owned it and made it look great. “I’ve played with my hair a few times, from short cuts to going blonde. It does make things a little more interesting, even if it’s just for the night.” Blonde was fun, she should do that more often.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva whips out her phone swiftly and pulls up the calendar. "Okay. I am free... pretty much any time. But now is the pristine opportunity to take advantage of the long nights, sales and all the hubbub."

"Plus, shops that normally close earlier in the evening will be open later to hone in on all the shoppers. Unique boutique stores will be quite the treat and those are my favorites!" Vivian said with exuberance and a clear plan of attack.

"So, what do your calendar's look like?"

She may have been hyperfocused on the shopping, but the Daeva wasn't oblivious to the new guy and his German speaking. It was more of a mask to listen without being completely nosey.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable liked the talk of clothes, it was something she never got to do when she was in the forests all the time. "I usually go to the thrift stores. You can get great bargains there. And sometimes I make something new from the old." She looks at the other ladies. "But I suppose you all prefer to go to the stores that cater to the rich and powerful." She gives a bright smile. There is no hint of sarcasm in her tone. nor does she sound like she is ashamed of her bargains. It was simply a statement of fact that they were different.

"About the brood." Mable's smile faded, "When are we going to face them again?" She tried hard not to show her slip in confidence. But after she fought so poorly with the silly stick she was truly worried.

J
    Josef

Josef was not keyed into this talk of shopping. He could hardly keep up with his own wardrobe, let alone advice other on what to wear, what to buy or what to do in general. Gosh, if he only had brought his ghouls over here. He would have to barter for some new ones. Perhaps the other Carthian could help him in that regard? Where the hell was she? When the new… Priscus? Remarked about the rich and powerful, he could not help but raise an eyebrow and give an approving nod. He would not comment, but this person seemed to know what mattered in life – and it was not the amount of zero’s in ones back account, even if they would disagree on what then mattered…

When Alice commented on clockwork, Josef softly spoke “I am looking forward to the next change of pace. It seems like an excellent idea, as you yourself say, Seneschal Hart, to keep things vibrant. Must not get too comfortable.” And then a slight chuckle – the Crone would perhaps agree? Perhaps not? What sort of crone was she? Time would only tell.
    Afterwards, he smiled at his assumed fellow German. “Yes, Born and bred – although It was time for a change of pace, so I am looking forward to seeing what this city has to offer. After things has quieted down, that is.” The last sentence was added after the comment about the brood was added somewhere else in Elysium.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice laughs her hollow laugh, nodding her strings pulled nod as Ale teases her back.

"With how slow things have been lately," speaking of course of the kindred of note. They tended to come and go on the tide. Lately, however....well. Everything had been different lately.

The mockery of laughter leaves as Alice's serious of hollow mien resumes. "Soon Miss Wood, soon." Alice answers the savage priscus, knowing the women Ale gave the leading of clan Gangrel to would be an other knife or claw rather, against the Brood.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Why thank you very much." Cynthia said as she flashed a smile. It was unusual to get compliments so regularly. Not that she did not mind. The artist studied the Reeve for a moment before nodding. "I think you should give it a try. Even if its just for a night or two. Think it would look good on you." She added. There was not much she could add to the speculation of the ever evolving decor of court. Only way to find out is to ask the Prince...

The continuing subject of shopping made the artist paused for a moment and looked down at her boots. "That reminds me. I need to find a new pair or two..." She muttered quietly to herself. It was unlikely she was invited though. "I've done that a few times myself Miss Wood. Though its a pain to find a place that's open around our time." Or find something you like she wanted to add.

Her attention had once again turned back to the newcomer to the Domain. "Well I hope you enjoy your time over here in the states. Current problems excluded of course." Cynthia said with a nod. "How is Germany by the way? Its been quite a long time since I've been there."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread