THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

There are two choices at this point:

You could join the Open Scene New Roads to Somewhere. Its a social scene for the werewolves and is mostly likely the best place if you don't mind jumping right into things. All the other Werewolf characters are present so its a good way to meet up with everyone.

Alternatively either yourself or one of us could open up another scene so we can meet Odie.

Z
    Zyl

I'll take Awesome Ideas for a 1000, Alex...

er...

Option One sounds swell... Thanks Yummy!

Now, off to find that Thread.

0 Scenes

Okay my lovely wolves, it'd be amazibg if we could hammer out our Totem soon!

So, I'm not really familiar with Totem creation at all. Viola is my longest running werewolf ever, and my only other one lasted two games and never got a Totem :P

So as far as im aware our concept is an Urban Survivor, which in my brain that's an alley-cat (or an ally-cat shaped thing) or maybe a raccoon.

(Also for some godforsaken reason my brain says we should have a Spirit of Curiosity as out Totem and have it shaped like a cat, sigh silly brain)

As for dots, I have Totem •• for sure, the purchase has been approved.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I think I'll be able to contribute ●● for Totem as well.

From memory you simply build the Totem from scratch as a minor spirit. Total all the Totem points the Pack's players contribute and use that to "purchase" Things.

Not sure we will be able to get much but the agreed on Skill bonus sounds best.

Then work out the Ban (which we work into Glimpses and such). And really, thats about as much of the Totem as we need. Its an NPC critter so it would only come out when the "ST" wants it to - or in player Glimpses.

A Cat or Racoon fits as "Urban Survivor" well enough to work with.

Update: ●● Totem approved. So its in the pool, Saber Sloth

6. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Awesome!

So we have 4 dots confirmed.

I think @Kelretg has a dot, maybe. If my wiki stalkingperusing is right.

So I think I have our totem in mind, I want to keep my final thoughts secret because I'd love it to be a surprise But if there's an issue with that I can blab

But I do have a question, our Ban. Are you guys wanting me to figure if out (which I might have something that fits with my spirit idea) or should we all have input?

We can discuss all day, at length, but I think it would be acceptable if you came up with something. Weave it into the design of what the Totem represents and I'm sure we will be on-board.

Well, I will be, anyway. Some task we have to post about in a Glimpse that relates to the Totem's nature and all that. Go wild!

9. Likes liked this post
    Z
    Zyl

New guy on the totem pole. Definitely would like an Urban Totem. Someone mentioned Alley Cat, I think. I saw Cat and Raccoon both mentioned elsewhere. Other possibilities Stray Dog, Pidgeons (Rats? Probably not rats)

Other thoughts might be specifically Urban Spirits? Knowledge Spirits (library/museum/university based) Technology Spirits (Electrical Grid/Mall Based?) Transportion Spirits (Sacremento has a new ever growing Transit system/Then Den could be a way station)

So I'm just spitting out some ideas here. I kinda like Alley Cat. They're Scrappy Survivors. They might not 'howl' but they do YOWL! So that's close.

So I'm looking forward to investing in said totem with my first exp, which I'm told is cool.

But after that? Can the Totem be added to over time?

Also curious as to what turf the pack is claiming and is the University (Odie's Dorm/School) in it? Can I ask the Club Odie works as part of it or will Officer H include SPD in it? I realize claiming the whole city with such a small pack is madness but how much will the pack claim?

0 Scenes

'Tis true, getting and spending your first xp bits is awesome.

We've already claimed the rail-yard, it's one of the reasons we started talking about some sort of urban survivor

To caveat to that, since the rail yards are iddybiddy, we cannot include those other areas. But hey... start small and think big. Once we become a real pack we can always expand.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread