THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I can still only offer 2 Totem Points :(

I'd suggest keeping the current scene as a social so you have time to prepare and what not

A monthly service is best - that way one of us can do a Glimpse every month showing how we support the service / ban without much of a problem.

Given there is only three of us, the Totem will likely be... small. Perhaps a guardian spirit or a spirit of the rail yards to reflect where the pack's territory actually is. Or a small urban animal (again, reflecting downtown).

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

2 points from me as well. Also, good luck and have fun, Sloth! I had to bury my nose in the book and do a lot of re-reading (cuz some things weren't completely obvious on the first read through) for Totems back when this thread opened up, but eventually it kinda clicked. So just dive into the books and the nervousness will go away. I promise.

And as before, I also think the monthly service Glimpse would be a fun way to work the Totem's theme into our small little venue.

0 Scenes

Keeping it a social would definitely help and yep. I'm gonna dig up my book and get to reading!

So are you guys wanting to find a Locus to lead into our Totem hunt?

Also, I can put two points in as well, and a monthly glimpse would be perfict

Also, also my brain keeps being up this alley cat-esque Spirit did our Totem. A tough urban survivor that I could see in the rail yard, what do you guys think?

Werewolf lesson #1: unless one of us can rend the gauntlet, finding a Locus will be part of finding said Totem. Cuz without certain rites you can't even enter the Shadow without being near a Locus.

So let's find a Locus with a Totem on the other side!

Also, green light on the alley-cat Totem. It's... 'smallness' reflects how it isn't all that powerful, and it could definitely give the pack a dot in Survival

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Completely agree

0 Scenes

...right I knew that.

Lol. I need to do the reading obviously. I'm getting everything confused in my head. :P

But yeah, alley-cat is a go? Cool!

Do you guys want to put in the buy for Totem and figure all the Totem-t stuff out first then get to finding it IC or do you guys want to do the purchase after the scene concludes?

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Either or

I think we know, roughly speaking, how much we can put towards Totem. So its only timing.

Agreed. Maybe we can formulate the Merit's stats/bonuses here and then start the thread. It will probably take a little while before we see it approved, anyway.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

True enough, and this way if we settle everything stat wise first it'll give me some solid to work off of

Z
    Zyl

Sooooo. I have a new Wolf here (Odie), looking for a pack. Just finishing his wiki page.

Any advice. Still sorting out how this works.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread