"Ah....yes...ah-" Mhairi doesn't blush. Her moonlit completion doesn't ignite into a fetching pink glow. She resalutely dosen't think of the last time she was tied up, not does she think of the man who tied the knots

(That's a whole boatload of lies there)

"Neither! Or at least I think it's neither, it's a scary effect but done in a sexy way. Or at least I hope it'll turn out like that," a smie, "That's all ill share is rather have it as a surprise too!"

Maybe just accessories? But that ever you want to add I can't really make, might be better to look at a Halloween store for anything else or even a second hand place if you want jewelry." Mhairi says keeping to tge topic at hand, if the Summer would come out and ask after the craven king who fled, then the wisp won't bring him up either.

After more words between the women and smiles knife sharp saying more then the sounds that leave their lips, the Summer elf and the Autumn Wisp part ways. One to who knows where and the others needing to see if she had enough fabric for the dress the elf commissioned.

End Scene!