Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

What's in a name?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “That’s either the case or I’ve just been lazy.” Laughing. At the sorry, she simply nods. It wasn’t something she dwelled on for long. That might be unhealthy, but she wasn’t concerned.

“It’s that the truth! But even then, I kinda like the surprise now. Not being able to glance at the future makes a mystery out of it and it’s kind of exciting.”
    Maybe some things just didn’t need to be known.

There was amusement in her eyes as she watched Tuesday. “Looks like you’re learning your limits. Well, as they are right now. It’ll get better.” Learning to contort your body took patience and time. Sometimes months, sometimes years. It all depended on your body and dedication. “I’m still trying to learn balance moves. The core strength and balance needed is insane.” It was taking longer to learn than she wanted.

A thoughtful nod as she listened, “Yeah. And I actually miss them too. This might sound funny or weird, but Avis and I had sat down to hash things out and had talked about taking cooking classes or something together.” Shrug, “It might not seem big, but it was for me. I’d always admired her strength and the way she stood up to defend us.” Things had been rocky between them to say the least, but she never lost that admiration. “Do they keep in touch? Are they doing well?” curious Shaman was curious, and hoped they were doing well.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I think I said I wanted to learn Death too....and I haven't picked it up." Tuesday offers with a shrug. "So. Maybe it's not lazy. It could be. But. Maybe it's just everything that's been happening. It's been. I dunno hard to catch our breath and learn some new tricks."

To that, Tuesday laughs. "Yeah. It's interesting. Like. I'm not super into knowing. So I let it happen. Since. Fate. But, when I'm working. You know. Like the Clock stuff or the Bismark, I tune in, since. Surprises then....not super great."

More nodding from this weekday. "Which is why I started now instead of waiting. No time like the present." Which was always weird to say. Or at least it was for her. "Ahhh....welp. I guess we both have some goals we can work on. Me witht he Stretching and you with the balancingness." Which wasn't a word. But whatever. It's not like Tuesday cared. Except sometimes she totally did.

"Avis was a porcupine. But She had a pudding filled center when you got to see past the quills." Tuesday says not surprised at all that her former cabal mate and her current one had fought, and had started to make up for however rocky their relationship had been. "I'm only surprised that it was cooking classes. Why them?" Curious Tuesday. "Me and Avis...well she was starting to teach me to use a bow, so. Yeah. Not good at it. Like at all. But. I want to be. I don't want her coming back, you know, if she does. Or if she pops by randomly to poke me I don't want to show her that I still suck at it. You know?" Tuesday shakes her head and rakes a hand through her hair.

A smile, "Yeah. Avis was kickass like that. I'm sure if she was still around Campy wouldn't have been a Debbie Downer at the Circle. Or maybe he would be, but hearing Avis' response would have been fun." smirk, "Not, saying your's was bad. It was good. We're here and we can't give in, or up." Protecting. Encouraging. Tuesday hoped that her words were good and that she wasn't leading the blond down a bad path because of hope. Tuesday would hate herself if she was the cause of that.

Tuesday takes a breath, "Well. They were sorta rocky, you know?" she didn't know if that was clear to people outside of Vee Tee, but it was a Thing. "So they left to try and fix that. Get some happiness. Pop around the world, and have a honeymoon they didn't really get." More then that, Tuesday didn't know. Well. She knew they had been someplace warm with a great view. But that was months ago, so. Probably not there now.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Yeah, it’s really useful for work. But sometimes it shows us things we’re not ready to see. Or it was like that for me at times. I found it created this interesting mess in my head. Like, seeing an event in the future and then having to know and accept that sometimes things happen for a reason and we’re not supposed to change them. I found it hard to really be ok with that.” But, consequences. Change one thing and you have no idea how it could affect the future.

Giggling, “That is totally the new word for my balance training.” Nod. “Love it!” yup.

There was a snort as she laughed and a hand held her stomach, “Oh my god! I have a feeling she’d hurt you if she heard you say that!” still laughing, “But a good image.” Everyone had a soft side to them, even if it was hard to see. “Yeah, not sure how we decided on cooking classes, but it was talked about. Maybe it was something we both sucked at and could learn together. A way to grow as a person, and maybe, someday, as friends.” Friends would have been a stretch and see knew it. But she had looked forward to working at it.

“Wow, a bow?! That sounds awesome! I hope you’re still practicing cause that’s just bad ass!” nod. “But if she came back, I think with everything that has been going on, she’d understand.” She hoped anyways. “Maybe you should focus on that instead of being a pretzel.” She says with a soft smile. “Maybe I practice with you. See, I’ve been studying a trick, using a bow and arrow with the feet. Holding the bow in my feet over my head and hitting a target. Not as bad ass as you and Avis, cause she was amazing with that bow if I remember right. But something new for my show.” Especially the way it materialized for her, amazing.

Smirking, “I would have paid money to see and hear what Avis would have said. She had a great way of getting things done.”

There was a shallow nod, and a grimace, “I just think I could have voiced my thoughts on it better.” She felt bad about what she said. “I don’t know what came over me, but I just cannot sit back and watch my home fade. I sat back for too long as others stood up and defended us, I refuse to do it again. I’m not used to my blood feeling like it was boiling, and think my mouth got ahead of me thinking about my words and how they could have been taken.” A sigh and a shrug. “Ever since my Path changed, it’s like there’s a fire in me, and it makes it hard to just take the backseat anymore. That probably doesn’t sound right.” A chuckle, “I don’t know.”

Actually, she didn’t know. Whatever Avis and Star has was between them and she never asked. Not that they’d probably tell her anything, but she never felt it was her business.

“Well, I hope they find what they’re looking for. And are able to work on whatever needed to be worked on.” She never wished them harm. “Popping around the worlds sounds like an incredible way to work on a relationship. They say traveling lets you really get to know someone and build your relationship. So good for them.” A smile.

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Does that to me sometimes too. Ish." If she really wasn't ready to see, the Fate wouldn't yield to her and she wouldn't. Tuesday nods. Faith. It didn't come easy to her either, but she'd grown, and she had faith. In Fate, in the Wheel, horrible things had to happen. She will do and had done horrible things. Because none of them were perfict. None of them were Her. "A lot of people feel like that." she rasps before her brain can keep thinking. Thinking that was bad. She had no way to guard her thoughts and anyone would pluck them from her. Steal her secrets.

Tuesday laughs as her not-word's accepted as a word-word. "Glad you do!"

"Probably. But I also called her a swan sooooo." Tuesday shrugs with an unrepentant grin, before nodding, "Cooking's like...creating something. And learning to create something together maybe you could create something else. I can see Avis using it like a metaphor writ large."

"Sorta practicing. Like I...haven't. In a bit. Or longer. Since. We're a small...er Theater, with all that we had to close up because. Dick slept here and used our Hollow and didn't clean, or maintain. Or contribute." huffed out. Yeah she was still mad about that. "How, 'bout next time we invite someone to our cabal, we make a 'have to add to the sanctum' clause. Like. At least care for the Hollow. Don't want that to be drained dry." Vee Tee had nurtured it until it was a glory to behold and now....it was half of what it used to be. "And if they can't help with the Hollow...like say that, and maybe put some effort into our home. Since. It used to be soooooo much better then it was. Not the fixtures. Since. You added your awesome aesthetic charm to them, and wow. But like. I miss roaming around." alone. At night. When all the other boys and girls would be asleep. Insomnia yo.

"...but maybe. I did start that before...this." pointing at her legs. "But that could be fun. Like a way to keep Avis around. Since. Star gave me a few pointers in the kitchen. So. Yeah. We can learn some archery.....I'd love to figure out how Avis' belt-bow, phone-quiver worked.....it might have been belt-quiver, or phone-bow. But whatever. It was awesome and she had them with her all the time.....maybe I can call her and she can tell me......"

That really does get a laugh. "If she'd been there. I'da wanted popcorn." Tuesday reaches over to pat Fa-Aurora's hand. "That's something we all wish and unless I get better at Time or you pick it up again. That convo's gonna stand. We can just move on from it, but. Like. Campy got your point. We live here and this is our home. We might die defending it, but we'll defend it." Tuesday wiggles her feet and does a weird shimmy before arching her back. There's a cracking sound and a sigh. The unicorn straightens up once more. "....you're not an Enchantress anymore." Tuesday says, "I've known a few Shamans in my time. Including the dude who I started learning Spirit for slash with. And he was kinda...hot headed. But not. Like, he was more....reactive. Insticual. So. Maybe that's just it. Maybe with this, name thing. It's been in the back of your mind for a while now right? Anyway, maybe you're letting go of the soft lies or whatever that part of you kept saying 'acanthus. enchantress' over and over, and maybe you're just growing into who you are now. Who you are supposed to be. Reflecting your Soul." Tuesday says earnestly.

"Me too." Avis + Star = Best. "Maybe one day they'll come back and have some super awesome stories to tell."

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Was good to hear it wasn’t just her. While the Path of Thistle was no longer hers, the things she learned stuck with her.

Another laugh, “A swan?! And you’re still walking around to tell the tale?” more laughter. “But I suppose you knew her better than the rest of us.” So maybe that’s why she could get away with that.

Nodding, “Yeah, maybe. Just wish we actually got to try it.” Would have provide some fun times and great memories. Well, maybe if her and Star ever came back, they could try then.

Well, seems she was still sore about Oculus. Not that Aurora blamed her, the theater was important to Tuesday. And as such, it needed to be cared for.

“A clause?” she mulls it over, “That could work. But we need to understand that new people might not have the resources right away. So how do we handle that?” some people needed a few months to get on their feet. “I mean, I don’t mind if people are getting established and are willing to step up once things get sorted. I’d like to see it brought back to what it used to be.” She really would, but that took time and effort. And effort from more than just her and Tuesday. Another nod, “I get it, totally get it. And I think if we communicate that to new faces, it can happen. But we need to up upfront with it and not hash it out after they’ve moved in.” wink. “And thanks." nice to know what she added was nice.

Vigorous nod, “That bow thing was hot. Like legit hot. And her aim was spot on too if I remember right.” Girl had talent. “I think with enough practice you can get there. And if I can help with the training, let me know. Not sure how I could help, but if you come up with something, let me know. I’d offer to Life you, but that’s not forever. And I can’t really fit in your pocket to add some Life all the time. Well, maybe I could, depends how big your pockets are.” Another wink and giggle. “Hey, maybe learning to stretch and focus your mind will help with bow training?” could be a thing.

“Didn’t you or someone else bring popcorn once?” she didn’t quite remember who it was, but she remembered someone had some type of snack.

Snorting, “It’s probably one of those things I wouldn’t want to change even if I could. Some things need to be said, and obviously I had something to say and get off my chest.” Nod. “And I don’t want us to like, die defending it, but I want us to put up more of a fight. But I also understand that not everyone is a fighter. I never used to be. And maybe it’s the fact that I can heal now that awakened that fighter in me.” Shrug.

She hears the cracking and laughs, “Feel better?” Tuesday should hear her body when she got up in the morning. Things cracked and popped that probably shouldn’t.

A soft nod as she looked at the mat, stretching her legs further to the side, pretty much in a split without much effort, “I don’t want to be hot headed. That’s not me. But I’m also not the quite one to go along with what others decide. My voice has awakened, and obviously my backbone too.” A chuckle. “But I like that,” another nod, “growing into who I was always supposed to be. Even if it means opening my mouth and saying what’s on my mind.” But she would try and rethink before she spoke.

“I hope they come back. They were such an essential part of the Circle. I just hope that if they do come back, that we’ve made them proud with defending it.”

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A sheepish kind of smile. "I...might not have said that to her face."

A nod "I'm not the kind of bitch to new-new peeps. I mean after a month or two they should be settled, not a month or two in the city. But like a month or two with us." more nodding not gonna blindside newbies about pitching in. That would just be mean.

"it really was. And it did amazing things to her arms." Tuesday might not have seen them a whole lot, but when she did she noticed. "Think it just practice. And I'd ask for Life if I tear something. Other then that I think I should just Hufflepuff it." smirk before a nod. "I can easily see them helping with bow training." nods.

"Fisher. And I can't remember if it was popcorn or peanuts." it had been forever ago back when there was enough of the wise in town they could be counted on two hands.

A nod "Good. Since it needed to be said." a nod slower this time. "You're iffy about the Ladder right? Since everything's changed...'awoken the fight in you' uh....maybe....you're uh ready to move on," Tuesday didn't want to say leave the Ladder for the Arrow but she kinda wanted too. "Would fighting help? Like as a Talon?"

Tuesday nods with a smile.

Then nods "Think about the Arrow. It might be where you're meant to go."

A sad smile. "I hope they do too. And I think we've done that. We haven't given up or backed down."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Between the sheepish smile and hearing Tuesday never said it to Avis, Aurora burst out laughing, almost falling over. “That’s,” she began, laughing too hard to continue, “that’s awesome!” still laughing as a hand wipes tears that had begun to fall from her eyes. Shaking her head, “That’s great.” And it was.

A couple deep breaths were taken as she tries to stop the giggles. Once she knew she had a handle on it, “Makes sense, I can see that working and the amount of time seems very fair.” Would also give them time to see if they all meshed together, another important thing.

Smirking, “Well, let me know if I need to Life you up. But lets try and not break anything.” A chuckle. “But least I could laugh at you while making it all better.” She def would. You had to laugh when you hurt yourself, it was just a thing for her. “Though I wish I had Life back when I was getting into suspension, could have defiantly used it the few times the hooks weren’t placed right and tore out.” That sucked to say the least. Set back her training too.

“It was her!” another giggle, “Keep hoping she walks back into the Circle actually, never really got to know her.” A slight frown.

Her head bobs, “I guess iffy is a good way to put it. I’m just finding myself reevaluating, well, everything about the Ladder. I’m not quite sure if what they stand for is what I believe in anymore.” A shrug and then her eyes widen, a little surprised by what the unicorn said, “A Talon? Me?” disbelief clear in her voice and on her face. “I didn’t mean a fighter in the literal sense, you defiantly don’t want me on your team for a fight. I mean fight in the sense that I’m not going to wallflower anymore. I used to be happy to let everyone stand up for the Circle and defend what we have, but not anymore. There’s the anger building in me at what the Seer’s have done and what they want to do. I’ve never felt such hatred for anyone before. But I don’t think I’m one to be on the front lines, I’d get my ass handed to me. But I can be there healing those who can fight like that. If any of that makes sense.” It did in her head. “Plus, even if I was curious and wanted to hear more about them, who would I ask? As with every Order, the best way to learn about them and what they stand for is to talk to one.” she wasn’t aware of any current Talons.

“Maybe they were destined to go away for a little while. Fate is weird and mysterious in what she does. I’m going to keep my finger crossed.” But only Avis and Star could make the call to return. “I hope we have, though part of me thinks we’re not making any progress. Just when it seems we’ll have more help, people leave. Not that I doubt our abilities, but it’d be easier with more Awakened. But then again, nothing in life is easy. They're just going to have to deal with the wraith of Aurora!” another laugh.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Aurora laughs and Tuesday smiles before she joins in the laughter too.

Waiting for the sound of their merriment to stop, Tuesday nods "Yep. Lots of stuff's like that."

More nodding, "Yep. You're my first call if I break something." even if she laughed at her. If she broke something training Tuesday would laugh at herself too.

Nose crinkles even as she nods "Yeah....that would have been a good thing since. Ouch. And Blood."

Sad nod, "There's a lot of faces I wish would walk back into the Circle."

"Yeah you. A Talon. I can see it. And. I think there's more to being an Arrow then grr war yay." there sure as hell was more to being a Guardian then grr dox police. "Yeah there's no Arrows here. But we're close to other Consiliums. You could take a field trip. Talk to someone. See what they say, see if it what they say feels right. Then take some time and decide one way or the other."

Nods "Fate. Yeah. Works in mysterious ways." nods "I feel like that too. That's why I've been freakjbg out about the Clock." surprised bark of a laugh. Which turn into a nod and a beaming smile. "For sure!"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a grin and a thumbs up, “Nurse Aurora on call!” was it bad that she kinda wanted Tuesday to hurt herself so she could practice Life? Yeah, that was probably bad. "Maybe I should get a cute little nurses costume or something."

Solemn nod, “Yeah, was a mess. But when you’re doing that, there are usually trained medical personal on scene. At least people trained in basic first aid. Or, well, there was when it happened, so it got taken care of real quick. Just out a damper on training for a little while. But I stopped using that guy after it happened and found the one I’m currently using, who is awesome. And I would say that the scars make a great convo starter, but, yeah, can’t see them anymore cause of the scarification. But trust me, they were epic.” Nod. She was surprisingly laid back and ok with the scars. To her they were battle wounds and a mark of the trade.

Frowning, “I hear you there. Do you ever wonder if the Seer’s in their quest to be the worlds largest douche bags, did something? You know, like had some magic they used to make Sacramento unappealing to others? Cause I think we have a great setup and even more awesome people here, not sure why there aren’t more showing up. Or I guess they could have heard about what was going on and decided they wanted no part.” A heavy sigh.

There was still a look of disbelief on her face at the whole her being a Talon thing. “Well, I haven’t taken a field trip in a while. Just not sure who would be willing to talk. I mean, it’d be pretty weird to have some random woman show up in their city asking Talon questions. I could maybe see about placing a few calls, see if the interest to talk is there before making a trip. But I don’t see any harm in at least talking to someone. But I might take some time to just be without one, an Order. Learn more about who I am now and see where that leads me.” Shrug, “Just never thought I’d hear someone say they could see me as a Talon.” It had never been a thing before. But she had been an Acanthus before…a Faye. This was new.

“Yeah, wish we could somehow jump start the clock, getting it working again. But maybe it was supposed to act like this, you know, like, give us a moment to breathe and get our heads figured out.”
    Another shrug.

Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday giggles. "I would pay to see Campy's face if you showed up in a sexy nurse costume for our appointment for the Bismark Basement."

Nodding, minds eye imagining "I bet. Scars are a tapestry that tell a story. But yeah. A new guy? Was the other guy super bad or something?" Tuesday wasn't ashamed to admit she knew nothing about suspension or and of the other stuff Aurora was into slash did for a living.

Tuesday blinks, then blinks again. Then she nods. "That....makes sense. It's not like we're a secret here. We haven't even kept the RW a secret....but no ones come to aid us..,..I'd have thought the Arrows would have come matching...but it's like we're struggling to even keep the numbers we do have...." shit was that it? Had the Seers or their d-bag masters done something to Sacramebto other then the obvious? Was there Wards up preventing help form coming enmass?

"I could make done calls. They'd be to my Order bros, but I could see if they knew a Talon that wouldn't mind to have a sit down and talk. Answer some of your questions. Then if I'm the one asking for a friend, then if you don't want to do it, ir something there's no obligation for you to go." Tuesady says nodding as Aurora mentions making her own oil gone calls. "Taking some time and joint Sand as an Apostate is always an option too. He'll when I was looking for Orders I thought Id end up as a Libertine but didn't a meant to join up right away, most because I'd Dea. But this whole Guardian thing kinda hit me our of left field to be honest."

More nodding. "Time to breathe is nice. After so long just gogogo it's....weird to not have that same momentum going."

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread