(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I-" Alice starts only to stop, allowing the repetitive noise of Cynthia's drumming fill the air.

"You..." She says when Cynthia makes her offer. "I...suppose that could work...maybe...maybe I could work it...." Alice thinks at loud. "I need the help, and you know how Kindred see ghouls. Lyssa helps with administrative things, an pair of eyes I desperately need, and she helps me keep organized, but all of the heavy lifting is mine to do...I...thank you, I'll accept your offer to help me....but, if might lead you to getting your own tittle whether you want one or not." Alice says, not disbelieving her fellow haunt about not being after her titles. Before she got them she hadn't want them at all, and it was only her stubborn will and dedication to her new home that had her keeping them at all.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, Deltaomega liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The drumming of Cynthia's fingers had finally ceased. "Me with titles and respect. That'll be the night." She scoffed in disbelief. No matter how dysfunctional this city was she could not her gaining anything approaching authority. Cynthia had made peace with that long ago when she stopped being a nomad and little had happened to change that.

"Seriously though, where are you having problems? Can't exactly lend a hand if I don't know where I am sticking it."
    The artist shrugged. Might as well see what I've gotten myself into.

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice laughs as Cynthia scoffs, remembering her reaction to the thought of her with a title.

"I'll tell you what Gilroy told me when I first arrived. If you stay around long enough, people will notice that. Know you're a point of stability in a fluid Domain as ours is, and people want that in their leaders...and the leaders look for that for those who'll also stand with them."

A nod, smoothly quick and entirely inhuman.

"You've met all the kindred of note within the city, but I'm sure you know there's more them just them within the Domain. I look after all their disputes, things they don't want to bring to the Reeve's attention, I check on the thralls and ghouls. Of course I make sure I know the Prince's schedule, which you wont have access too. No offence meant, but..." Alice trails off, surly Cynthia understood why Alice wouldn't divulge the Prince's schedule. "Generally I handle the er-day to day operations of the Domain, I see to the Clan, and I also try and make time for my faith....and I make myself available to any kindred who need to speak with me for whichever reason." Which, after quickly saying all or nearly all that she did night to night, Alice's head tilts. That might not sound like a lot, but if you understood the scope that all that entailed...it was a wonder how Alice hadn't botched things up rather irrevocably yet.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

The artist simply shrugged again. Cynthia did not see herself rising through the ranks of Sacramento's elite for several decades at the bare minimum. And thats with trying.

She listened to the blind doll lay out her duties before the goth. Does the city actually have a prince? Cynthia had not seen him even at the recent court. Alice at the very least seemed to act like there was one. That was a thought set aside as she nodded through the rest of the seneschal's laundry list of tasks. "That does sound like that would leave you pretty busy. So what do you want me to do exactly? Unless you mean all of that."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia takes her time in answering and Alice laughs when she does, shaking her head.

"No, you wont have to help or even do all of that." Alice reassures, giving a mental phew, when Cynthia doesn't mention the Prince and his...lack of presence.

"If you could help me take the pulse of the Domain, the other kindred and their issues, maybe take a peak on the thralls, doing that busy work so I can get my other busy work done." Maybe check on the Prince and see if he was even still interested in Sacramento's kindred.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Just point me somewhere when you need help and I'll see what I can do." Cynthia said with a wave of her hand. All things considered it was nice change of pace compared to the times she was thrown at problems violence could only solve.

The haunt leaned back on her improvised chair, ignoring the slight groan of wood beneath her. "Anything else that's on your mind?" The artist asked with her head tilted to the side. "Don't want to devour your entire evening after all." Something about that word stirred the Beast within. It was never satisfied for long.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"I will." Alice nods, her inhuman nod, and under an eye that might be looking for it, the lines of the Doll relax a touch.

"A million and twelve things." She quips, as Cynthia's 'chair' give a groan. "If you did, I wouldn't complain. It gives me a reasons to stay away from all those things that are cluttering up my mind." A too-wide-too-fake smile.

"But, what about you? This evening has been all about me answering questions, which I don't mind, but I've really monopolized the conversation. Or at least I feel that way, and I don't like doing that."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Well...Until tonight I didn't have a lot to worry too much about. Most of my problems have kinda cleared up now you are back." The goth explained to Alice. There was silence of a long moment. Then the drumming happened once again.

"Though that said...What happened exactly?" She asked with a great deal of trepidation. It was still a bit too soon to be asking but it was still bothering her. "At the clan meeting I was told you were staked because you went into frenzy. I can understand someone stopping rampaging Kindred but this apparently happened long after your fight with the brood." What happened that would have someone as important as Alice staked and kept hostage in a club?

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Ah...Alice was wondering if this topic would come up. Though hopefully Cynthia wouldn't react quite as badly as Robert had.

"I know it...Before you arrived in the Domain, there was a Kindred...that I killed. I handled it wrong, and she did nothing against the Laws. She was a member of the Domain with somewhat good standing, and I killed her while I frenzied...I was put under a punishment by Reeve Antinori, witnessed and approved of by the Prince....and I was still under the time of that punishment when I frenzied again....which were against the terms of my punishment. So, the Reeve and myself spoke and it was decided that to satisfy those terms I'd be put into torpor for the remainder of my punishment, instead of being send from the Domain, or being removed from my position as Seneschal or even Priscus, or even....being declared unfit to continue with my Requiem."

Alice explains softly, hands in her lap, the make-shift chair had long since started to sag under her weight.

"No one. Not Seneschal, or Reeve are above His Laws."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

There was no sound from Cynthia for a while as she took time to process.

There was the sound of the Artist standing up and started to pace around in a small area. "OK then." She finally said as she clasped her hands, the volume of her voice loud enough to shock her brain into motion. "First off. What the hell happened to make you frenzy and kill someone?" She had been under the thrall of the Beast more than a few times to know it was not something that just happened. "Secondly...While its nice to see that the prince is willing to enforce the law, doing so right in the middle of the city being attacked by the Brood, to someone willing to fight them? And for something that would have been waved off considering the circumstances?" The sheer disbelief in her voice grew as she spoke. It sounded like she wanted to say more, but she stopped. She could feel the Beast starting to feeling the beginnings of the beast stirring.

The rest of her words escaped as a sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose "No wonder the rest of the clan was starting to wonder if the the prince had lost his mind." She muttered quietly to herself, waiting for the outrage to fade away.

13. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread