Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

The Thug’s loud brutish voice caused the Worm to flinch. The urge to tear apart his fellow Haunt reared its head. Gilroy’s neck snapped and twitched as he fought against the beast for a moment.

“I am. Thank you Bishop Longstreet,” he whined.

Cross’ approach is gratefully much more subdued. At least so far as the lesser mind is concerned. The scent the Burned Man brings is a reminder of death.

“Whip Cross. It’s good to see you.” Kenneth even means it. Although the horrific burn scars are as disturbing as ever.

At Robert’s question, Kenneth pauses to survey and consider the crowd and venue like a starving coyote. However, before being able to answer with his conclusion, Alice approaches.

“I apologize, I hope to continue this later” he said to the congregation of Lances. The gall of a snake asking for forgiveness. The disgust at the idea of having to speak to the vermin again.

He follows Hart away from the main body of gathered monsters. Not that that distanced them at all from monsters in general. Even alone, the Beast lurked within them both.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

V
    Vivian York

"Hello Archon Twist!" Quickly bowing to the Duchess as she arrived. "Excellent choice of attire." After all, she was her Family. They all had a profound penchant for prolific panoply.

Leaning toward her. "Well, I didn't think it would happen, but, low and behold, it did."

"Did you bring anything exciting with you?" Vivian was excited to see what the Daeva had brought to the table. She'd only heard a few stories from Twist, and rumors around the Domain.

"Hello Mable. I'm well, and you?" Appreciating her bubbly attitude, which would help on an evening like this.

C
    Cadence Behr

Cadence rolled up to the house, probably late, definitely frustrated. After some difficulty upon her arrival in town, she managed to suss out the location of Elysium. She had planned to arrive at a precise time, calm, collected and ready to face the gauntlet of beasts that await her. Instead, she found nothing but kine partying and a note directing her to a farm, out in the woods.

She was nervous.

She was dressed as she always was, a black and gold striped button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up and black slacks, with a pair of black boots she had taken to wearing during her exodus to Sacramento. She had unintentionally dressed for the occasion, it seems, and it helped her calm down just a little bit as she approached a group of kindred.

It was overwhelming. Her beast writhed in confusion, anger, fear, all at once from so many sources that she wasn't sure exactly who was providing what stimulus. She hoped she hadn't yet drawn their attenton as she braced herself against a nearby table beautifully laid with a feast fit for kings. This is Elysum. In a new city. Calm. Yourself.

Her internal pep talk seemed to do the trick. She clenched her jaw one last time with the effort of squelching this roaring beast inside her, and cautiously made her way over to the crowd.

Having approached during a pause in the conversation, Cadence stood there a moment to ensue she wasn't interrupting, and when a moment presented itself and their attention fell on her, she finally spoke, "Hello, and well met. My name is Cadence Behr. I am only recently arrived in Sacramento and I've come to present myself to the court."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wait…was that…Kenneth?! When the hell did he get back into town?!

But damn, the Haunts were coming out of the cracks it seemed. Not bad for the Domain, they could use the numbers.

Though she didn’t miss the disgusting vermin air about him, that was just creepy.

None the less, she smiles, “Mister Gilroy, how wonderful to see you back in the Domain!” greeted the Savage. “I hope we can catch up sometime.” Would be nice to know what had drawn him away, well, if he wanted to share anyways.

As Alice takes him off to the side, Ale dips into a curtsy.

Then her Beast stirs, in anger, as Mable made her way towards the group. It urged the Italian to give into her claws itching and make her Priscus more festive. A little red to match the green.
    The smile returned, though the glitter was, well, she wasn’t sure. Was Mable sure she was a Savage and not a Daeva?

“Priscus Wood, good evening.” She says with a nod of her head. The Reeve could never wrap her mind around the allure of glitter and bright colors. “Can’t complain and yourself?” she wondered if Mable would be partaking in the events. Would be nice to see what she could do.

Seemed she would have to follow Stax to see who she was to meet with. Which was fine, she didn’t mind.

But then a new face stopped her. A new face with a Beast. Her own takes notice, snarling at one who would dare show its weakness. Not as weak as some, but still weaker than hers.

The Savage takes in the woman, Cadence, before addressing her.

“Hello yourself, pleased to meet you Miss Behr. How are you this evening? I’m Madame Reeve Antinori, welcome to Sacramento.” Greets the Italian with a friendly smile. “You’ve come on a special Formal Court, a one of Tournaments to showcase talents.” She says with a nod, “What Clan do you belong to so I direct you to your Priscus to Acknowledge you.” New faces were always exciting, especially when they hadn’t seen one in a few months.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Thank you very much all of you." Cynthia smiled. Compliments were rare for those in clan Nosferatu. Best to take what you could get. She turned her attention back to Alice. "I like to leave things up to interpretation." She did look over to Vivian for a moment but shrugged. Being ignored by the succubi over the years had become routine for her by now. She did stop to look over at troupe perform. Her eyes went wide as she stumbled back, the Beast made itself known. At the very least the reason for her discomfort was made known. "Where did you find them anyway?" She managed to ask Stax.

A voice was heard and Cynthia nodded. "Hello miss Wood. Glad to see you could make it." She managed to say as her Beast again recoiled in fear. A nod was given to Kenneth just as he was taken aside by Alice. "Been busy. Haven't been able to raid anywhere local for musical instruments." That did remind her to have a look now that things had started to calm down from her perspective.

Then another unfamiliar voice came and the moment she turned to see its owner, Cynthia was immediately hit with a fresh tide of terror as a new predator that could end her requiem after so long made their appearance. Her face was locked in an unnaturally wide smile that only started to receded to something more natural as the battle of control deep within was fought. "Welcome, I'm Cynthia." She managed to force out.

R
    Robert Longstreet

Gilroy flinches and after a moment he's gone, off to the side with Alice to be Acknowledged. Or re-Acknowledged. Or whatever is the procedure with prodigal sons here. But when he disappears, another one takes his place, a woman with her Beast roaring loud at Longstreet's. As much as he'd like to get to know the new arrival, most of her night will probably be occupied by the talk with... one of the Prisci. Likely not Hart. This Behr woman doesn't have the feeling of Family.

Unlike Cross. Longstreet turns to the Burned Man.

"You think we can talk?"
    The Two Haunts head over here!

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gives a bright smile to everyone. "I am fantastic. I am very excited about the tournament."

A new beast arrived. Mable's smile slips. Her claws push against her fingertips. She practically drools over the thought of fresh blood. She pushes the thought of blood deeper down and her smile returns bright as ever. But the smile does not reach her eyes.

"Nice to meet you, Miss Behr. I am Priscus Wood of clan Gangrel. Welcome."

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

"Certainly, Seneschal," Cross responds, offering Alice a half bow as she spirits Gilroy away.

He should've known she'd want to get his acknowledgement out of the way. It's for the best.

With that, the Burned Man turns to his remaining Brother in the Dark Faith, "Yes, of course..." he responds, giving the Bishop his full attention.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Marvyn Stax is still circulating. He moves rapidly to confront the new face Cadence Behr trickychicknixon , however it is Mable Wood Psychangel the Gangrel Priscus , Cynthia Weiss Deltaomega and Alessandra Orianna who reach the woman first. He pauses, caught in the awful vortex that their Beast's exude.

"Of course. Reeve. Priscus. Miss. I see things are in order here." Stax manages to form the words before he beats a hasty retreat.

First, the Librettist goes in search of Robert Cross unlimited sink but finds him in close conversation with Robert Longstreet. Rather than intrude he veers expertly away, stops one of the Herd who was roaming a little too close to where the Kindred had positioned themselves, and sends them off with an errand.

The Daeva casts his critical eye over the crowd, bubbling with conversation, and then slips into the house.

MARVYN STAX (NPC)
    Daeva
    Librettist of the Invictus
    BP 1

C
    Cadence Behr

Cadence's overwhelmed beast breathed a sigh of relief as the group fractured somewhat, and only three new faces remained. It took her a moment to sort out the proper etiquette in her head. Her tutelage was so recent, and yet felt so long ago, and she was never very good with titles. "Madame Reeve Antinori, it's a pleasure," she gestures to their surroundings, "It's an impressive affair. I am of the Clan Daeva."

The three women in front of her are certainly very attractive, although after a moment she realizes that a strange and unnerving scent is coming off the one. Cynthia, if I recall. Must be a Haunt. Monstrous yet beautiful, and that outfit! Cadence realizes she is lost in thought and quickly snaps to, "Yes, Cynthia, very nice to meet you. Absolutely love the look." She smiles for probably a little bit too long and then collects herself.

And finally, Priscus Wood, the last awkward introduction in their little circle. Cadence was excited to move on from this. She was never good at meeting people. Knowing her could be a bit of an acquired taste, or so she was told. And these three certainly seemed worth getting to know. A man pops into the conversation for a moment, but he's gone again so quickly Cadence hardly has time to react beyond the brief snarling of her inner monster, angry at the audacity of his weakness.

"And Priscus Wood, glad to make your acquaintance. I'm out of synonyms for 'nice to meet you,' so I'm grateful the introductions are done with." She puts on her most charming smile, hoping a small laugh will defuse the tensions that always accompany a meeting of monsters.

Page 3 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread