Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Investigations

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

When Peter turns to Silk, he sees her eyeing him curiously, and giving the same look to Eleanor, but at his question, she smiles and gestures to the orgy in progress before their eyes, ending the gesture with her hand in front of her at chin level, then, curling the green-nailed fingers back to point at her cleavage, sliding her hand slowly downward while saying "That depends on what interests you. See anything you like?" Her words are punctuated by a high pitched gasp from somewhere among the other patrons.

She moves over toward Eleanor. "What about you, honey?" she asks, extending her hand toward her face. She turns back to Peter. "Are you one of those guys that likes to watch girl-on-girl action?"

Eleanor can see, and feel, the stronger and more dominant of Silk's auras extend beyond her hand, toward her own aura, seeking to influence it. Peter can also feel something trying to influence him, a feeling like silk running over his skin and making his spine - and parts lower - tingle.

Each vampire needs to roll the higher of either Resolve or Composure, plus Blood Potency. Eleanor needs to make two such rolls.

2009-12-13 10:48:34 Peter rolls 4 to Composure3+BP1 (10 Again) 8, 5, 5, 5 1 success

Peter looks around again, and can't stop himself from asking. "What's with the Pinhead?"

numina

Even as Peter speaks, he feels his mind start to shift to other things, things of a sensual and overtly sexual nature, and experiences feelings he's not used to feeling from his dead body.

"Don't worry about him," Silk says. "Unless you want him, of course. That might be arranged. Or would you rather take me? Or perhaps this one?" she says, indicating Eleanor.

Peter needs to roll vs. Stamina to resist the Blush of Life activating unbidden.

I
    Innerlight

Aesop whispers the same words Peter speaks in the lyrics to the song, this time he thought it was a mantra of protection.

"I don't feel you anymore
    You darken my door
    Whatever you're lookin for
    Hey don't come around here no more....

He could feel something off about this place, but he could not prove it. The savage needed to observe more, though he knew that he would not have gotten as far as he did without Peter or Eleanor in such a short time. He glanced at these assortment of people and attempted to discern who was the most influential first and foremost, body language revealed an alpha.
    Ooc

Aesop feels something he hasn't felt in a long, long time... the urge to mate, to couple. The urge is weak, and he is able to resist it, but he is pretty sure this is more than just the effect of being in the midst of all this debauchery.

Blush of life bad.

Peter tries to focus. He honestly does. And he feels like he's fighting a battle he is rapidly losing. "No... no, I'm not interested in him... he just kind of caught me off guard. Not what I expected, you know?" Gritting his teeth, Peter tries to push back against the surge of impulse he hasn't had to deal with in many long years. "Mind if, uh... mind if I take a look around? Seems like there's lots going on... wouldn't wanna miss anything good..."

"You can look," Silk says. "If you're the kind that likes to watch. Or we can give the others something to watch."

She runs her hand down Peter's cheek and neck, down his chest, slowly lower...

Peter smiles -- albeit forced -- and tosses out an idea. "How about the grand tour? You an me? Maybe there's more fun stuff to play with..." His voice trails off as he looks around, focusing noticeably long on the guarded door while subtly shifting his hips toward her hand.

Play along, Pete... we need answers, not orgies...

I
    Innerlight

Aesop smiles a bit amused with his lustful feelings and if he didn't have something he was their for he would have indulged himself. He liked to explore the unknown and sex was a forgotten mystery to him that he could no longer feel. Though he knew that his emotions were manufactured outside of himself and he could no longer linger in this place. He couldn't wait for this to unfold, he knew his tendencies, he would give in to this given time. "Who is your Alpha?", Aesop inquires to the green girl in a neutral tone.

So much for the subtle approach...

Page 8 of 11 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread