Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 100
DISPLAYED
Investigations

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

"He's a big boy," Silk coos to Aesop. "Let him decide if he wants to leave."

That'll do, pig...

Peter is able to force himself to think through whatever is influencing him, but he feels it continuing to push against his mind, and he knows that if he stays here, he's likely going to fall under its effects again.

"Wow... this is amazing. I seriously wish I had planned for this. Any chance I can take a raincheck and get my party on down the road a bit?" Peter asks, glancing at his cellphone to sell the time angle. "My boy's gotta get back, and I'm doing the good buddy thing by keeping tabs on him. But this," and when he says it, Peter gestures to the pile of fuck on the upper level, "looks like a good time."

"Don't bet on it," Silk says, still leaning back on the table. "Those who come up here and don't party don't get invited twice. A shame you'll be missing out." She runs one hand down her body, indicating some of what Peter will be missing out on if he leaves.

Internally, Peter snarls.

Or I could temporarily lose my sense of humor and turn this entire place into a bloodbath, open that fucking door, and see what the hell is REALLY going on here.

Outwardly, Peter furrows his brow as he considers. He pulls Aesop and Eleanor closer into a huddle.

"Something's doin' a number on me," he whispers, "what do you two think? We need answers, but I'm not sure how much longer I'm gonna be a good little boy."

Eleanor appears to have slipped back down the stairs while Aesop and Peter were busy.

If Aesop and Peter are going to continue to converse, they will need to roll again (same rolls as last time).

I
    Innerlight

Aesop looks to Peter and though he has interest written on his face it's obvious that he isn't going to walk into the lair of hostile creatures without more intel and hope for the best.

Aesop motions to walk out not giving anyone another chance to entrance him, if someone had done such a thing in a private place they would more then likely be in the midst of a fight at this very moment. Mind trickery was worst then a stake in the hand.

Peter nods.

Turning to the alluring woman, he shrugs. "What can I say, I take care of mine. Perhaps down the road, I might persuade you to reconsider your... policy."

With that, Peter walks with Aesop to the stairs.

Nobody makes any attempt to impede Peter or Aesop as they retreat down the stairs. They do not encounter the same sort of invisible resistance they felt on the way up.

Page 10 of 11 First ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread