Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughed loudly as Mhairi showed off her eating habits, "Guess we should'a made more frosting then." And Alex kept the converstation going on glowing food. While Circe grabed a bowl of said glowy pasta to munch on as she listened to the chatter.

She didn't respond with more then a snort to some of Thomas's words as her mouth was full. Eventually she got the food down, placing the bowl on the table and slapped her thigh, "Damn straight it ain't all bad Alex," she held up a hand as she shook her head, "And I ain't gonna say getting this figure was worth the price. I mean this," she pointed at her chest, "gets added by the normans constantly with just a scalpel for nothing but cash. Ain't complaining but stil I ain't that petty. But the power that came with it? That ain't so bad, especially when it lets us strike back at the bastards." The elf giggled, "Or avoid import tax. Though a user manual would've been nice."

When Donovan asked about taking his place back from his Fetch, the made Circe raise her empty hand with her middle finger over her index finger, "Fingers crossed on that man," quickly came out as she paid careful attention to her fellow Summer's plight. And retrieving her bowl to eat more pasta.

When Thomas questioned Donovan's choice of the word replaced, she quickly slurped down the pasta. She raised a hand to get Thomas's attention: "My idea. Steal memory juju hax, that'd be Autumn's thing. The juju magic stuff."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

S
    Sasha

Smiling, the Fairest nodded to Donovan. "Yes, I am she. But, you can call me Sasha. I am Winter's queen." She was partially transfixed by all the glowing food and could hardly decide what to eat.

Which was exactly why the Onyx never ate Mrs. Rosemary's cooking. She was a Gristlegrinder and who knows what could have been in it. Not that she didn't trust the previous Sovereign, it just wasn't something risk-worthy. "Circe, I could give all of them a try, but I think I'd regret it tomorrow." She chuckled a little louder than she should. Sasha didn't have a 'fat' complex, but, gorging on cupcakes didn't seem very attractive in her eyes.

Shaking her head to the Vernal Sovereign. "Not much I can do Ingrid, but hey, I have a position open if anyone may need a job of sorts." She said it a little louder than her other tones, perhaps someone would bite at the opportunity.

"Oh man, did I miss laser tag already?!" The Dancer exclaimed with a partial tinge of sadness. "I wanted to do that so badly today." Hoping there would be another round.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick smiles for Circe's sake. Mostly just at her calling him 'Jimmy'. The Seasonal Courts and their emotional ties are still odd, despite his own efforts to fit into them, but she's probably spot on. Joining a Court probably doesn't turn you into a one-dimensional robot.

"Spirit of cooperation and all that? Sure." he answers the Summer King. Though his next comment prompts a sly grin. "'Grown accustomed to'? Mr. Brown, that sounds like a compliment." As much as he'd enjoy messing with him some more, Quick can't resist trying one of the sweets. He A small one. Throwing up one finger, he grabs a cupcake with his free hand and takes a conservative bite. "Not bad. Today can be my cheat day." He laughs lightly.

Donovan and Thomas's conversation - snippets of it anyways - give Quick the chills. A bad trip down memory lane, for sure. "Thomas is right. They die. Take it yours is still around, Donovan?"

Shamelessly eavesdropping, Quick decides now would be a better than than later to give half a word to the Winter Sovereign. Plus he can't remember the last time he laid eyes on that bleach-scented girl. "What kind of job was this? The one Brigid almost took?"
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

Thomas smiles, but there's sadness in this expression which makes it a wee bit less creepy than expected. Still, a glowing piece of food is needed to alleviate the Summer King's unpleasant feeling. The librarian speaks like a true Autumn, and the Darkling is probably seen by him as a typical Summer. All is as it must be.

"Maybe you're right. Still, does a stunt driver need to understand how a car is built to bend it to his will?" The question is largely rhetorical, and the time isn't the best for philosophy discussions to begin with. Which is why he leaves it at that, noticing that Circe already spoke what he had on his mind and the interesting turn of the Mole Man's conversation with Donovan. No doubt the Autumn will keep his cards close to the chest and name a steep price for his knowledge.

The Winter Queen is approachable as always. She and the gunrunner seem to get along pretty nicely and if he recalls correctly that's the second time the two women converse extensively during a party. Surprising... but a pleasant sight nonetheless. "I've found that regretting doing something is easier to cope with than regretting not doing it" He comments on the Onyx's patisserie remark "If there's any regret to speak of, that is. Which won't be the case here. Scout's honor" There is a smile, but like the comment itself it's fleeting, gone when Alex turns to Quick once again "That's because it is one. Just don't let it go to your head... too much" The Darkling produces a sly grin to match the Levinquick's. he noticed being called "Mr. Brown" but dearly hopes it was just a playful courtesy, for both their sakes.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi lets the conversation flow around her as she stands outside of it, content to eat and drink and not make a fool of herself, the only thing that dampened her enjoyment was the silent women next to her. It was just wrong to not hear the Fairest's angelic voice.

"Sera? Seraphina ?" Mhairi calls the silent women's name, wondering just what was on her mind to keep her so quite for so long. "Is something wrong?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

S
    Sasha

"Well Alex, I guess I should try to live without regret tonight, just a little." Glancing to the table, so many colors she couldn't make up her mind. She turned back, covered her face while half laughing. "Quick someone hand me another cupcake before I change my mind!"

Not until it left her mouth, did she realize that she singled someone out, and sounded demanding. Pulling her hands away from her face and turning to look the Levinquick. "I didn't mean you, Quick." Chuckling softly and shaking her head, slightly embarrassed. "I meant that someone should choose a color, or something before I decided to not go through with a second cupcake."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sorry but the pew, pew battle is over Sasha," she made the appropriate onomonpia sound when decribing the battle. "Not sure if we are doing any more rounds but who knows," she shrugs, "I mean, ya can try when its open but, kids." the elf sounded less then thrilled with that last word. Too much crying when the lost.

About the only way it would be fun for Circe to "fight" a bunch of kids would require her to be in costume and hamming it up the whole time. And she'd probably lose a lot by going overboard with the ham acting. When Quick speaks of being complimented, Circe titters out a giggle but refrains from snarking about it. Mostly due to a cupcake in her mouth. She was finished by the time Alex got to the talk of stunt drivers. This time she did snark: "Eh, probably does for the roll cage." And she kept right up with her "boss" as he went on about regret, "Insert that quote about forgiveness against permission right there," pointing with her water bottle at Alex as he was speaking. The other hand grabbed a cupcake and took Sasha up on her offer: "Ere ya go!"

"Wait? Jimmy, your name is Quick? Or is it James? Oh! Or it is a combo?!" This was directed at Quick now that Sasha had called him something new. She'd only heard his name a James.

Mhairi's outburst at Seraphina got some of the mirth out of Circe. She stepped up to the Autumn Sovereign, "She ain't got a food allergy does she? Or flashbacks? FYI, never give a Lost with flashbacks a gun." She turned towards the Queen of Winter, looking into Seraphina's eyes, trying to gauge if there was any focus.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle
    (Summer: Sun beating down)
    Wyrd
    Donovan Ackerman

Mask
    Most of the time he is hunched over, crouching, sitting on his heels or in some other posture that belies his six foot height. His skin is very tanned and weather worn from long days working outside. Donovan wears durable clothes. Most of it is old and patched. As often as he can get away with it, he doesn't wear shoes.
    Mien

Mien
    While he stays the same height his body and limbs become wiry and lanky, like he's been starved. His callouses are noticeably thicker. Dust and bits of chaff cling to his clothes. Straw and small twigs stick out of his hair. He constantly has mud on his hands. Loam is caked on his feet. Small plants sprouting from the dirt. Probably most distinct though is the smell. Sweat, hay, fresh turned earth, scents of fey animals and fruit, and manure
    Active Pledges

PRE

Thomas seemed hesitant to give up the information. The King had mentioned the Mole man being twitchy. So entirely unexpected.

“Well, if you can think of anything. Or if you want to meet somewhere else to talk about it,” even the Wizened could see how a crowded room might feel like the crowd was closing in “let me know.”

He sighed when Tom asked about the replacing “Takin’ the place of a fetch that is years older than you and got a college degree on top of that.” Donovan wasn’t completely convince it was possible with all the hardship to make it worth it.

“Yeah,” he replied to Quick as he entered the conversation “Still alive. Still close to my family. Like to get rid of it ‘fore it can do them harm.” Specifically hi mother but he still didn’t know what had happened to his brothers. They could be in danger if they approached his fetch.

The Wizened gritted his teeth and smiled at Sasha “Good to meet you,” he managed.
    Wizened Woodwalker; Mantle: feel the sun beating down
    Defense: 2, Armor: 0, Speed:10

Presence
    (Furtive)
    Autumn Mantle
    (Scent of Wet Dirt)
    Archive
    (Changeling Lore, Hedge Lore)
    Status
    (MS: Library Science)
    Contacts
    (Academia)
    Thomas Land

Beast: Cleareyes

Mien

Thomas’s true face leaves no doubt as to his seeming. Indeed, his appearence is more mole than human. His whole head comes to the fleshly point of an elongated nose. His hair or more properly fur is dark brown and travels down his forehead and cheeks, stopping just before his pink nose. His eyes are smaller, beadier. His back is more hunched, he’s shorter, and his body and limbs seem thicker. His hands and feet are larger and tipped with dirt-caked claws.
    Mask

Thomas is an unassuming, middle-aged man, standing at just over 5’5” with a hunch to his back. Despite his slight stature, he still has a stocky build with something of a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. His dark blond hair is thinning and messy atop his large head. His blue eyes are set wide apart and slightly asymmetrical. Wire-rimmed glasses perch high on the bridge of a pointy nose. His attire is generically professorial: tweed jackets, slacks, button-up shirts, ties, and sweaters.
    Mantle

Thomas’s mantle manifests as a pervasive smell of wet earth. There always seems to be a dead leaf or two, wet and brown, stuck to his person.

PRE

"Why yes, yes he does," Thomas answers Alex, his wavering tone touched with a bit of incredulity. "If he wants to, hm, live to ride again, that is..."

The Mole-Man's wire-rimmed glasses wink in the light as he turns to regard Circe, seeming to consider her joke. "Unfortunately, uh, there's no roll-cage on these...hm, vehicles..." But they've moved on to other topics now, and Donovan's own questions are still turning over in his mind.

"Well, that would be a tall order, such a...replacement," he responds. "Perhaps it would be, uh, wise to discuss this further at another time..." Thomas is not quite sure what he could do for the Wizened, but he's willing to try. Maybe. In any case, he considers Donovan closely for a moment, squinting through his glasses. The poor man... Thomas's sympathies are aflame for the Woodwalker, if only because he knows what it's like to deal with the misdeeds, or possible misdeeds, of one's fetch. Miserable, miserable creatures.

To Quick now. Quickly, as it were, the words coming out in a rush: "That's right, that's right. But...have you, um, any experience with that?" It would be interesting to speak with someone who had done the deed, to put it lightly. There's a look of intense, almost frightening, interest on his Mole's face

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"'Fraid so," Ingrid replied to Sasha, her face forming a frown of sorrow. "We missed you."

Letting the issue lie, she turned to Quick.

"Ingrid was going to help manage the Blue Note. Or something. Something like that." She shrugged, turned back to Sasha and grinned wickedly, cupcake in hand.

"A cupcake it is! Here, try this one."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.