Ended
Watch

[1708] Eternal Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    R
    Robert Longstreet

Longstreet is smiled upon, which comes as a surprise. He shakes the hand offered "Pleased to meet you, Priscus Wood" For what it's worth, it was the truth. The woman had a positive vibe about her, something more than just politeness "Your work? You mean you have a regular job? What do you do?" The Bishop sounds more than a little surprised. The Damned having an actual job wasn't unheard of, but uncommon? Sure.

Speaking of surprising things, his eyes widen a bit when Vivian mentions murdering people. For sane vampires it was either a point of pride or shame. One can't help but wonder just how much of Man was left inside of that pretty skin "Were your reasons of ending people professional or personal, Madam York? What had one have to do to get on the wrong end of your weapon?" He ponders what she says next "And did you find one?" He asks, testing the waters.

"Well, as for the apparent closeness of our Covenants, I always thought it's because we value structure and order. And we're not hypocrites. We know what we want and don't fret from admitting it, even if we want different things" He notices what York says to Mable and feels compelled to respond. The Daeva's intention isn't exactly hard to guess... "Oh, I'm sure there's more than one out there that would love to welcome you" ...but it was not the time to openly state things, either. Unlike the Succubi Priscus, however, the Haunt made it intentionally difficult to say if he was addressing Mable or Cynthia.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia smiled a little to the Reeve. "Thank you." It was not long however she found herself a bit overwhelmed by the sudden uptick in the conversation and the arrival of another Beast. She tried her best to suppress the urges that came with Mable's appearance just as the conversation turned to matters of the Tournament and the Brood. "Evening Miss Wood. Good to see you once again." She managed to finally say. Part of her thought the bright pink was a bit much. But she had never been a fan of pastels.

Word of Vivian's past did not seem to phase the Haunt much. She would have been more surprised if her past did not have corpses in it. "I been unbound since my embrace. Did considered the Invictus once... But I got the feeling it wouldn't work out in the long run." She said with a wave of her hand. The mental image of her among aristocrats with her hair, leather and makeup did make her smile a bit.

The artists mouth tightened when Robert offered his explanation for the covenants alliance. Was that a smirk or a frown? It was hard to tell. "From what i understand both the Lance the the Estate have shared a lot in common over the centuries, from politics to matters involving faith and god." She did not respond to Longstreet's invitation. Something about the way he said it sent an unnerving chill down her spine.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable knits her eyebrows together in a quizzical manner, "Miss York, I don't believe I said I have thrown aside the idea of a covenant. I just simply never thought of them before. I really know nothing about any of them."

She looks at Robert again, it gets a little easier each time. And she is one determined girl. "Yes, I work for the Urban Forestry Project. I am a forest ranger. But there isn't really much for forests in a city. I take care of the trees in the parks mostly. I also take care of the trees they are planting along the sides of the road and sidewalks."

She gave Cynthia a smile.
    Last edited by Mable Wood; Aug 24th, 2017 at 09:38 AM.  Reason for Edit: added a line

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Conversation slows, then ends. The Kindred take their leave.

Only silence remains.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread