Ended
Watch

Quick and the Maze

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    S
    Sasha

It was short and sweet, unlike some she'd heard in the past, but it would do for now. The fact was, the longer one was a Changeling, the more they took things seriously and to heart. That would come in time.

To hear the title of Queen still felt a bit strange, but it had been long over a year. Some things one couldn't get quite use to. "Excellent. I think that takes care of things for the time being. I believe when you fully discover more things about yourself, you will see how easily Winter sets in."

"Do you have any more questions, or anything you'd like to discuss, Quick?" She smiled while waiting for his response. "It can be anything you like, not just about Winter."

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick nods, feeling satisfied. The weight of his vow - the one he'd only just committed to - doesn't seem to sink in. He knows what he's said, but feels somehow distant from it. It's as if he just read a contract front to back and signed it simply to get the paperwork out of the way, even though he knows full well what will happen if he violates it.

"Um... well.."
    he smiles awkwardly, fidgeting a little with the neckline of his shirt. "Have anything that needs doing? Been settling in pretty well, but I'm antsy. You know? Feel the need to make myself useful." His look is hopeful, though on the inside he half expects to be dismissed. As helpful as his offer might sound, it almost feels as if he's the one to make better on the deal.
    Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

S
    Sasha

She smiled and gave the Levinquick a slow nod. A newly created Winter, it was also new to her as well.

"Perhaps you would like to watch this place in the evenings. There's a book of the movements if you need. Otherwise, I can show you how it works. Mostly, it's pretty straight forward. Take the tickets, make sure no one is doing anything ridiculous."

Some day, Quick would ask why she chose a Maze of all things to represent Winter. But, today was hopefully not that day.

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Done." he replies. "I'll look over book. Guess that makes this my hideout, too?" A short laugh. "I'm a Winter now, right?" Quick looks around the place again, more out of habit than anything else. A freaking maze. It's not a bad setup for losing someone. Though hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

"If it's OK with you, think I'll take a walk. Things to think about."

I'm ready to wrap it up if you are.

Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

S
    Sasha

Laughing, the Fairest nodded. "Yes, this is your home as well as the Blue Note. I hope to put a Hollow in here as well, of course, it will be tricky for anyone to find. Hence the mirrors." But that was just a small part of why she was ready to take over this park attraction.

"Sure, of course. I'm not very strict. Then again, I've had no one in my Court since Malcolm Green left. Perhaps the two of us can make Winter more appealing now?" Shrugging a little.

"Have a good walk, and I hope to see you again soon." With that, she'd watch the Levinquick leave. The Dancer had a sigh of relief for some reason. The pressure to be the sole Winter was off for now.

Awesome! Great Scene! Can't wait to read your glimpse!
    Also, excellent job with the pledge!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.