Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1706) Circe, Sasha, Ingrid

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    S
    Sasha

"Oh my I have heard Austrailia has the worst bugs and creatures, deadly and vicious. That's not even counting what's in the Hedge." Her eyes were wide with the freaky things in her mind she'd only looked at on the web.

Last the Dancer checked, Phoenix was in Arizona, but, that was neither here nor there. "I was in and out of places in Canada rather quickly. Winnipeg was about the longest I'd stayed anywhere. The zoo and English gardens are beautiful." Her smile became very wry. "I sure hope it's not the new Prime Minister that's behind it. Of course, I could see it possible. He's just so... so... well..." Sasha fanned herself. "Incredibly gorgeous."

It was hard to keep things when she constantly traveled. Granted, she had a small locker type thing in a storage unit on the East Coast that did what it needed to do. "I collect water globes, or some would call them snow globes." She chuckled a little. "I should get those out of storage some day soon." Only two of them were in her apartment at the moment. "They are terrible to transport though, which is why most of them are very small. I should have collected thimbles or something."

Twice now, Ingrid left a very strange silence in her path. Once was easy to dismiss, twice; the Fairest wondered if she was 'with them' right now. Perhaps it was something of the Darkling's attribute, but it was no doubt getting harder to miss.

She too was as curious as the Spring, "Yeah, I agree with Ingrid. What's planned for Summer? Unless it's a super secret surprise." She gleamed very excited.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe nodded, "Yeah,I agree with Ingrid. That fucking sucks." Oh, she should'a said something else. And Ingrid was being inquisitive too. "Uh, well there was this one booze that's illegal in America. The other souvenirs had a more, practical use. " She nodded, "Really, I just threw any shit that'd fit into that foot locker. And then it was waiting back in San Fran. Fuck tariffs." Circe spread her arms for emphasis at the word "fuck" and beamed a massive smile.

"Yeah I heard Aussie are tough. Makes sense their neighborhood would be too," Circe agreed with Sasha. Sasha's enthusiasm for Canadian politics got Circe to laugh. "Oooh I agree. He seems like superhero material, good counter to the secret president," Circe was laughing it up.

Her choice souvenirs got Circe amused too. "There are harder things you could've collected. Like sports cars," her shoulders slump and ears droop sadly as she says the next options, "or guns." Circe was less then thrilled at her lost collection.

Ah a better topic. "Hmmm," Circe tapped her chin with her left index finger, "Ruin the surprise? Well you know what Summers attraction is, right? Eh, I'll ruin it in Italian," She didn't wait long before answering, "[tip=Well we are going to have a party with the laser tag arena.]Beh, avremo un party con l'arena del tag laser.[/tip] Would you like me to spoil the surprise in English now?" Circe had a huge grin on her face and her tone was playful. "Though two words might make it a little obvious. Frickin' laser beams. So Ingrid, that give you any party ideas?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooooh!" Ingrid's eyes grew wide and she gripped her glass with renewed strength. "I can keep a secret!" She positively glowed as a smile split her face. Shuddering she glanced about conspiratorially.

A breath.

"Well... I won't say anything but it will serve as inspiration." What passed as the Darkling's eyebrows vibrated as she stared across the space at Circe.

"Snow globes? You should totally get them out of storage! Have them set out in your office, or something. They are reminders of where you've been and what you've done." She spared a smile for Sasha as she spoke. Her eyebrows were at work again, this time for the Winter Queen.

"Ooooh. So now we know a little more about our Notary..." Ingrid chuckled playfully.

"Its a pity really. I got no stories like that. It was just me and a few light suitcases working my way down the West Coast." She frowned as it suddenly dawned on her how empty her life had been after she quit her first Freehold.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

S
    Sasha

"You mean Absinthe? Or are we talking about a different drink?" She smiled slightly. "That was what I was asked to bring back when I was in Prague." Then again, Circe said Mexico so it could have been something else.

"Well, cars aren't really my passion. Well, come to think of it, I have a lot of dancing outfits from around the world." Maybe the Fairest was a little more cultural than she realized.

Little did Circe realize, that Sasha spoke Italian. "Č magnifico! Non vedo l'ora!".

"You know Ingrid, that is a good idea. I should put them around the Blue Note and some in the Maze. There are a lot..." Then she realized, she didn't really have space currently. "I'd need to have some shelves built."

"Well, I want to hear more about the two of you. What is one thing that you did that was dangerous, but you think you'd do it again if you had the chance?" She looked to the Darkling and Summer Fairest.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thanks Ingrid," she smiled with a little nod. "I don't know what the themes would be for that as far as decoration or food goes. Maybe food that glows in the dark? Or under blacklight?" Which would be many kinds of "cheesy" snacks.

"Absinthe? Eh probably a version of that. Sometimes I had a shopping list," Circe just shrugged, "The dinks in San Fran don't tend to stab you in the back when you're giving them gifts. Only after. And no, I never grabbed any of the stuff legal in Copenhagen," Circe grimaced, "Didn't wanna risk it start growing in the Hedge," that made her shudder. Goblin fruit was crazy enough without adding canabis to its variety.

Circe's ears shot up and eyes went wide in surprise. She chuckled, "Non sapevo che eri fluente in italiano, how delightful! It'll make talking in front of normals a little easier. And reminds me of back home too, ha ha."

"Cool idea Sasha. But if you're gonna put them in the maze, make sure its a sturdy display shelf. Kids plus glas means lawsuit."

Circe had to think on that for a second, "Most dangerous thing? Huh," she had to think on that, "Sorry Sasha I have to think on that. Kinda of a toss up between calling my Keeper a stupid bitch to her face," she helf up her left hand with the pinky finger extended, "or, uh," she laughed as the ring finger came up, "A fun drive in Mexico. With a ramp jump that's part of why I don't get drunk anymore," finally her middle finger came up, "Or fucking over Queen Anne and...us...getting away with it." Her merriment soured a little though as whom was involved in the first and third were dearly missed.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's head swivels from one Fairest to the other, a surprised smile writ upon her face, as she tries to fake following the conversation. She can't of course, having no Italian (or any other language) besides her native English.

"Absinthe. Green fairy," the Darkling butts in, trying to keep up.

"Whoa, girl! Talk about living life on the Edge!" Shocked surprise gives way to giggles as Circe recounts her tales. "There is dangerous. And then there is just.... Insane! Epic! Yeah... Um. I got nothing to top that..." Ingrid shakes her head but no colour rises to her cheeks.

Its not her fault she can't remember how she got her ticket back to reality. Nor does she want to talk about the teasing fragments of memory. Not yet.

"All I've got is deciding to skip town on when Garrett started giving me the eye, you know?" Well - there were other things going on in the Emerald Court at the time, but Garrett looking her over with his hungry eyes had been the final straw...

"Oh! Oh! Oh! There was the desperate feeding in a roadie bar. I had skimpy shorts. Dangerous men and the alcohol flowed. And other juices as well. No, not those juices. Gawd - the good stuff. Heady, hot, raw, glamour. It was yum. I could see me doing that again... I was running on empty at the time. So. Desire."

Ingrid giggled. She could giggle now. Life on the road was hard on the Lost.

"What about you, Sasha?"

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest laughed. "Thankfully I'm not alabaster, but I'd be really curious as to what I'd look like in black-lights. Maybe I'll bring a cloak!" She was really enthused at the plans Summer had.

Her voilets widened slightly. "Yeah, I'll agree with Ingrid, that is definitely some deep... uh doodoo that you were stepping in." Her lips made a wide smile with a 'eek' face of sorts.

To see the Summer nearly burst with excitement, Sasha couldn't help but quickly add. "Sė, lo sono. Spesso a causa della danza ma anche del mio soggiorno in Italia." She replied back in the romantic language. "But Italian isn't my first language of course." As wanted to keep Ingrid in the loop so it wasn't rude. "I learned a lot of it while I stayed and performed there."

"The mirrors are already glass. There are signs up. If it wasn't posted, I wouldn't worry so much. I'm sure there could be a way it's worked out in the Maze so that they are secured on the shelf."

"Who can turn away something like that Ingrid. I'd have probably done the same." But while she thought about it, Sasha turned to Circe. "How exactly did you... do whatever you did to Queen Anne?"

The two women had a lot more adventures than the Fairest. She tried to keep away from immediate danger. "Well, for as adventurous as you think I am, I try to keep a low profile. I had performed in New York and was interviewed on the news. It was a street reporter and I didn't quite understand what was going on yet. We were doing some performing to gain interest for the upcoming shows. It wasn't until another Changeling saw it and explained to be more careful."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe shrugged, glad they weren't asking for too many details. "Lucky I was, had friends to help. Don't remember the second like, at all. Good tequilla will do that."

The first and second tale were hazy from blind panic and tequilla, respectively. The third story would make her miss her Rogues. The eye? That made her quirk an eyebrow, one ear perked up in curiosity. Which eye was that guy giving Ingrid? Evil? Romantic? Pervy?

But Ingrid moved on to another story. It got an amused laugh from Circe, "Teasing them is so easy ain't it? Solid advice for if they get handy though: a full bottle hurts them more then an empty."

Sasha gave the Summer some ideas. Cloaks with something that triggered blacklight could be a great fun. "Maybe we should stock up on stuff that does glow under those lights?"

"Non sono mai stato alla mia casa ancestrale. Sono stato tentato di visitare ma," Circe waved her free hand dismissively, "I'm more Jeresy then old Italia. Hope you had chance to see the sights there at least. Romans built shit to last."

She winced when Sasha told of the encounter with a reporter. "Yeah, gotta watch out for the media. I'm glad investigative types are rare away in favor of whatever reporters do now," she nods, "makes it safer for us."

Ah, the story of revenge upon Queen Anne it was then? "Ah, the most recent one. Not sure if I should'a mentioned that. Queen Anne certainly had it coming. And it funny, wait." She looked back and forth between Ingrid and Sasha, ears flush and eyes intense, "First, what do either of you know of Queen Anne? Or San Francisco's Freehold?"

Sure Ingrid was nice and so were these folks, but she was unsure if she should just blurt out "my motley fucked over one of the big bosses of San Francisco." After a second she decided to throw in, "Oh and Ingrid? I'm curious, was that Gareth fella giving you a evil, stink, or pervy eye?"

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Winter Queen spoke and Ingrid took the chance to take a drink. A little too much from the coughing and spluttering that followed. Which she could cover with Circe's talk of tequila and bad memories. She still had a hand covering her mouth when the Crimson Fairest turned the conversation to politics. For once, the Emerald Darkling could not croon.

"San Francisco? Nothing. I come from the north. You know... Washington State." Ingrid managed at last.

"Garett? Why the old walking tree was giving me the pervy eye. He was always doing it to other women. My guess is he... you know... had a permanent woody. Or was woody. Or something. He was a Spring Courtier of rank. Thought he could take me as a pet." She sighed, reflecting quickly on her time at that Freehold. "Nearly all the other Emerald Courtiers were cut from the same mould. They couldn't understand any other way."

She raised her glass but looked into its depths rather than imbibing.

"Once he started doing that I just knew my time there was up."

Her eyes flicked between the two Fairest.

"So. What did you do to this Queen Anne?"
    Last edited by Ingrid; Jul 14th, 2017 at 02:45 AM.  Reason for Edit: Spelling

12. Likes Origins liked this post
    S
    Sasha

The Fairest was feeling rude, and answered Circe in English. "You should visit your homeland sometime. Maybe after things settle down worldly." She didn't do politics, but it was hard not to hear what was going on in the US and outside of it.

"I thought the point of black lights were to hide from your laser opponents? It's been a while since I've played anything like that." She may have been confusing it with paint ball.

With the mention of strange trees, the Dancer shuddered slightly. Terri had an amazing tree, yet, she experienced the creepiest thing ever in the rubble of the old Freehold Commons. Yet, Sasha giggled when Ingrid attempted to explain. "So, there was bulge in the tree? That would be unpleasant... or entertaining."

"Yes, Circe. Clearly both Ingrid and I are dying to know what happened." Her violets bright with hearing the account of the Summer's wrath.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.