DISPLAYED
[1707] Eternal Court

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

To Cynthia, Stax says: "I totally sympathise. A haven is more than just a place. Its a safe place; kind of sacred. I find you really can't be yourself without one."

Stax's head tilted to one side and his eyes narrowed when Twist spoke.

"I earned my title for developing the range of Elysia within San Franscisco... Arts and music, yes. Tournaments less so. That is not to say I could put lend myself to organising a small event for the Domain."

He spoke honestly. When he was done, he straightened.

"Is that your Grace's will? That I set up a tourney for the Domain?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded in agreement. "Too true." Then she frowned for a moment. "San Francisco? I was actually from there until recently." Her head tiled as she focused her attention on the Daeva. looking as though she was trying to piece something together. It took her a moment, then here eyes lit up as it dawned on her.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-07-12 05:51:25 Cynthia Weiss rolls 6 to Remembering Marvyn Stax (10 Again) 6, 4, 7, 6, 2, 9 1 success

​"Ah wait. You organised the Art Show some time back. Quite a few of the kindred back in San Francisco are still talking about it." And a good night for her as well as she recalled. "I'm sorry I didn't recognise you right away." She offered in apology to him.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Twist was seemingly playing something interesting. How vested in this place was Stax? But he seemed keen to jump at the chance. Vivian contemplated offering her assistance. It would be something great for the Invictus, but, unless she suggested it, the Daeva would wait.

"This shall be quite the endeavor and very exciting." She added with a gleaming smile.

The realization that Cynthia suddenly had regarding Stax also caught Vivian by surprise. Now were the two playing dumb? Did one out the other? Were these more outsiders coming in to do some dastardly deed in the Domain? Vivian shot Twist a curious look.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

If Twist was phased by the narrowed eyes of Stax, she didn't show it, meeting the look evenly. Then, smiling briefly, "It is interesting to hear what people think Art means. What types of work it covers. Where they place the limits."

Cynthia's sudden realization broke Twist's gaze away from Stax's momentarily as she looked to her with interest instead. Catching Vivian's look, a shoulder and eyebrows lifted in the barest hint of a shrug, before turning back to Stax.

"A positive review from one with first hand experience, she says, her tone impressed as she motioned to Cynthia. "Yes" she says slowly, "I do think I would like to see what you come up with Mister Stax. See how you marry your expertise in shows of fine arts with a show of the combat arts."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding with a smile to Cynthia, “Oh, I completely get how that is. Took me a few months to finally get my Haven figured out.” It was hard for Kindred to lock down a Haven, a lot had to be taken into consideration when deciding on one.

Seemed the conversation was shifting from the Brood to the tournament Twist had suggested. Which worked out fine for Ale, she didn’t feel like talking about the Brood anymore.

And then Twist puts the idea onto Stax, which was all too entertaining to the Savage. Eyes eagerly look upon the man, wondering how he would proceed.

Lend himself? She thought he would jump at the chance to organize something and do some good. But then again, he was only here until he paid his Boons in full. But still, as a Libertist, and if her understand was correct, this was kinda his thing.

And wait a second here, the new Haunt was from San Fran as well? And knew, well, somewhat knew, Stax? Huh, small world?

Then Vivian spoke, and Ale nods, “I agree Madame York, and I’m eager to hear what the tournament will entail.” And if she would enter or not.

And then it was settled by the Archon. Stax would organize the event. A fine arts show of combat. And just how those two fit together, she had no clue. But was very curious.

“That sounds very intriguing indeed, I cannot wait to see what the evening will hold.” She said with a nod to Twist.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Stax shifted his posture subtly as he responded to the Unconquered Duchess. In a few simple movements he was in a position to nod his head deeply in respectful obedience to his superior.

"As you wish, Your Grace. I shall be happy to lend my talents to preparing this tournament. Perhaps you had a specific date in mind?"

A slight smile curled his lip - not insolence. Not much. A hungry excitement to get to grips with his task perhaps.

V
    Vivian York

It seemed that Stax was un-phased by Cynthia's ( Deltaomega ) correlation from their old Domain. Perhaps he was preoccupied with pleasing Twist, or so it seemed.

When the Daeva mentioned arts that came in all forms, Vivian wondered if shooting too, was an art form. "Do you consider marksmanship an art form as well, Your Grace?"

"It could be true that martial arts, even though it is used for killing, does require finesse. Same with firing a gun. It takes skill and practice, so they could be similar." She may have been rambling aloud, but it was more or less to show how her mind pattern flowed.

Perhaps she was an artist after all. Normally the Daeva didn't care too much, but she was after all, a Daeva. Status quo was very important.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

As she honestly had nothing to add, Mable stood in silence while the others hammered out what a tournament would entail and if Stax would actually set one up. The idea of a tournament fascinated her but also was way out of her realm unless it included jousting. The last tournament she had been to was at King Richard's Faire in the east coast about 10 years ago.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia took being ignored well enough. Differing social circles seemed to sometimes extend to other cities in her experience. The odd looks from the others did leave her a bit worried though.

"Pretty sure I'll find something. Eventually."
    She said with a small, hopeful smile to the Reeve.

And the plot for a tournament continued. The Artist listened for more details about the occasion. "Well, if you are organising something you could..."She looked around, beyond the improvised circle to the other parts of the room. "Er...Hm." A frown formed. "Actually, has anyone seen Alice recently?" She had hoped the eyeless doll had spent most of her time here on business. That small feeling of worry was starting to grow in the back of her mind.
    Last edited by Yumyumcrow; Jul 19th, 2017 at 02:49 AM.  Reason for Edit: Fixed up typo with Delta's assistance

12. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed Stax was on board now, and she wondered when the thing would happen. And where? Though she supposed what the tournament entailed would help decided where it would happen.

And then Vivian brought up a good question, “Ah, a good question.” She agreed, looking to Twist. Ale wasn’t sure if she would enter or not. With her skill it didn’t really seem fair. But then again, she had yet to see her Coterie Mate handle a gun.

“While I agree with both statements, I do worry about the noise that comes with guns. Though I suppose that would be a concern based off where the tournament would take place.”
    She offers a shrug. Guns were loud, guns like hers were especially loud.

Noticing how quiet Mable was, she turns her attention to her, “What do you think Priscus Wood? Any thoughts on martial arts and marksmanship?” as a Gangrel, surely Mable could fight.

Retuning Cynthia’s smile, “Well, if not, please let me know and I’ll see if I can pull some strings.” Helping other Kindred could go a long way with building a good relationship.

She knew it was a matter of time before someone noticed Alice wasn’t present. And while part of her wanted to say something, the other part knew it was best not to.

“I believe she’s attending to some Domain business.” Which was true, in a sense.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread