Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Let's Go to the Mall!

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"I've played enough to get it, plus, the art's fun. But it was more, me crashing on a couch and watching someone else play." Nod, "And Youtube, there's been a lot o'youtube. So yeah. It could be fun. You could pick a Borderlands character too, if you wanna theme. Or you could Harley still, or." shrug, "Halloween's still a while off, and yeah. Sucks that it's only once. Since, yeah it's fun. Fav holiday. Hands down." nod, nod. "Also. We should movies. More then just classic slasher flicks for are Fox-alloween. I mean like when we get home. We could get a marathon going. See if the guy'll join, and if not. Sucks to be them." a devious sparkle, "And if they do show up. Welp. We're gonna be the proud owners of some awesome new super soakers."

A moment later.

"Also. You know. Thanks." walking, "Don't think I've ever gotten this many compliments about my butt before." smile, and "And also, thanks. For the not butt stuff." a free vent card? It was a nice thought, tempting even, but there was just so much Stuff, big and little ess that, she really didn't want to talk about it. At least not now. Yet. Maybe never. Or maybe tomorrow.

"Blue and green?" arched eyebrow, "Is there a reason?" she could totally understand for Acanthus reasons, but why does Faye want those colors? "And yeah. Ice cream is a deff yes." serious nod, "How else are you supposed to plot a seriously serious plan of attack."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “Yeah, we got time to figure something out. And if we don’t, I have my Harley costume. Though it might be fun to wear it during a performance! I’d have to change the hair, cause you don’t leave loose hair when playing with fire.” Yup, been there, done that, was a mess. “So even if we don’t go with Harley I have a backup plan to break it out again.” Not that she really needed one, but red and black leather kinda only goes with Halloween. “Wait, aren’t there conventions around here? Like where we could legit dress up outside of Halloween?” if so, they needed to visit one. Or two.

“Sure. Any type of movies you had in mind? Cause I love movies, except chick flicks, have to draw the line there.” Love was not her thing. Falling in love was not like those bullshit movies.
    “Oh! Yeah! Lure them in under the premise of movies and pizza or something. Then totally get them! Yup, this is happening.” It was amazing to her how much she had come out of her shell so to speak since joining the Cabal. Well, she was always outgoing, but had kept it more to herself around her fellow Awakened.

Laughing, “Everyone needs to hear that they have a great butt. It adds a little something to your walk. True story.” Nodding her head. “Anytime.” It was always good to know that someone was willing to listen.

Shrugging, “Not really. I just like blue and green.” Her tone upbeat. Blue was always her color, despite her Path change.

“Yah! Not that we really need an excuse for ice cream. Cause there is always a good reason for ice cream.”

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

[COLOR="#990066"]"If you're worried about the leather, you could do a different Harley. Like. Comics, or one of the tee vee shows. Or even the newest movie one. Which. Meh. The movie. But if could be interesting to do. For you I mean."[/color head tilt. Considering. "Yeah, there's the cons around. I haven't been. Uh in a while." at a con there was a lot o'bodies and not everyone kept an eye on their shit. "Or, you could do what I do and say fuck it and dress up to dress up. I found an awesome unicorn onesy and yeah. Plans to wear it. Outside. In public. But. Public around the folks who'll get the joke." grin.

"Horror." First off, "'Cause yeah. Awesome. Action. Sci-fi." shrug. "I'm good for anything. But yeah. Less of the chick flicks. Since." the unicorn sticks out her tongue and blows a raspberry.

Laugh. Then another.

"Sure. Yeah. I get that. So, yeah. My butt's great!" she exclaims, uncaring of the Sleepers passing them by in the mall. She gets on her toes, and prances forward, her awesome butt might have wiggled. Maybe.

Snort. Laugh. Then a nod.

"Cool Cool." nod, nod.

Laugh, smiles. Happy Unicorn. "We totally don't, but now we can totes multitask!"

6. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The mulls over a different Harley before shaking her head, “No, defiantly not the one from the movie. They made her look cheap in my opinion. I like my leather outfit, black with a bad ass red, I’ll have to show it to you sometime, it has a little more edge to it.” And it wasn’t a typical Harley costume, so it kinda stood out.

Laughing, “Nice! I could totally see you in a unicorn onesie. I sometimes incorporate a costume into my act, depending on where the show is and how I’m feeling.” costumes were fun.

“Works for me! Love me a good action flick. Oh, and comedy! We should watch Deadpool, cause that move never gets old! So like, action comedy.” Or whatever.

A hearty laugh was given at Tuesdays little prance. “See? You can totally work it.” It was all about the attitude.

Nod, “Multitasking is good. It frees up more time for other things, what those other things are? Not sure yet. But I’m sure we can figure something out.” The two of them scheming something could be dangerous.

“So ice cream flavors? What’s your favorite? What’s the one you hate?”

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"She is kinda whore-y." matter o'fact. "Just. Didn't want to say anything if you....liked....that....look." a pause. "That. Did not, come out right. I mean. You're not a whore." blunt and blithe, "But. Halloween. Sexy plus everything costumes." shrugs. "But, cool, yeah. Edge-y can be fun."

A snicker, "Oh yeah, it's totally on my list to wear, I wonder how the newbies are gonna react." Big Bad Guardian. Unicorn Onesie. "Ooooh~" Tuesday cooed, "I can just see the kinds of costumes. Like I get theme ones for like a tiki thing, since. Fire. Or whatever because fire. Or the location. Do you do a Christmas thing around then?"

Nods. Accepted. Happening. Set in Stone.

....though Tuesday has some mixed feelings about Wade and his unicorn.

On one hand lulz. On the other. Ryan Reynolds. And on the third. Uni-corn.

"Don't you know it!" smirk, and a fountain of giggles when the smirk inevitably falls.

Nodding, "Oh, yes. Of course."

"Strawberry. It's my fav....for a lot of things. Milk, and their shaken counter parts, ice cream, and candy, and...baked goods." Baked Goods. Nope. Not thinking about it. Moving on! "Do not like pecans though. So. None of that pecan ice creams stuffs for me."

Hop, skip, temptation to just hit up the food court now...

"What's you fav flavors? And you know, the ones you don't like so much?"

10. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman laughs, “It’s all good, I get what you’re saying.” She says with a reassuring smile, “I can do whore-y, I don’t mind showing off my body. But I just don’t like that look for Harley Quinn, she just doesn’t strike me as whore-y. I like that word, whore-y, kinda fun.” Faye had never been one to shy away from clothes that showed off her body. She worked hard for it, why not show it off?

“You have to let me know when you’re going to do it, cause I want to see their faces! It’s going to be priceless!” facial expressions spoke volumes. Chuckling, “The last themed one I did was for a convention. I didn’t use fire cause it was indoors, so it was a costume with wings on it. Did one of my highest lifts for suspension there, and the wings kinda seemed to fit. But I haven’t done one for Christmas. Not like I can't make it work, I have oils that change the color of the fire on my hula hoop, so that would work. It’s usually a little colder out, so it’d have to be something appropriate for the weather, but not able to catch fire. Kinda like the idea though! Could probably make some good money too, being the holidays and all. Gonna look into it now.” Could be fun.

“Strawberry is pretty hard to beat.”
    She says with a nod. “But I like coffee ice cream with chocolate sauce on it, like, a lot of chocolate sauce.” Serious nod. “Or cookie dough, but it has to have a lot of cookie dough pieces in it. Which I tend to pick out anyways.” She laughs with a shrug. “Uh, not a fan of anything with nuts in it. I mean, they’re ok on sundaes, but in small amounts. But I hate nuts in my ice cream.” Face scrunch.

12. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The unicorn barks out a laugh.

"Whore-y. It is a great word." nod, because, yeah it was awesome. "Oooh! You could do a Doctor Quinzel thing, before she was Harley Quinn. With like secret hints or something in the costume to be Easter eggs for fans." who knew, it could be fun.

"Next meeting. Prob not a formal one, but I'll throw it on and text you and be like. I are a unicorn!" a grin.

Steps and skips.

"Well, it's easier to get a holiday theme going around that time of year. There's a lot to pick from. Maybe you could do tiki and fire in summer, and some Easter something with ribbons and flowers around spring." shrugs, "I'm sure you can think of stuff, and I'm sure I can music stuff. And it'll be awesomes." since, seriously. Music and fire and preforming. Has to happen.

"I know. It's awesome." smirk. "Ahhh...for some reason I figured you be a coffee ice cream liker. Since. Well. I have see you. And the Monster. And also the coffee." cheeky smirk. "Ha, yeah, I love cookie dough. And also cookie dough ice cream. But I don't like it when it's..dry. Like when the ratio between cookie pieces and ice cream's off." nose scrunches. "So. You can have my extra cookie dough pieces."

Through arch ways and aisles,

"Hmm. I like my peanuts as a sauce, or you know as a topping in food. Not sweet food though. Like Thai or Vietnamese. Not much of a sundaes girl." a beat, "But I guess you figured that out already." another cheeky grin.

14. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing along with Tuesday felt good. Right now they were just two woman out enjoying the mall and each other’s company.

“You know? I never thought of dressing up as Doctor Quinzel! And yes! Easter eggs added to the costume to see who is paying attention. Ok, this needs to happen. I’m going to have to get online and find some ideas and see where I can take them. But just between you and I, subtitle isn’t really my thing, I suck at it, so might need your help with the easter eggs stuff.” Nod.

Giggling, “Man, that’s going to be a hilarious meeting. I think the guys are going to be in shock and not know what to say.” She was getting to that meeting early.

“Well, if I’d be doing ribbons and flowers, the fire would have to be out. I’ve done shows without the fire, so that’s not a huge thing, it’s just not many would consider my show ‘family friendly’.”
    Yup, she did the air quotes. “I would have to scale it down and figure some new stuff to appeal to a more family type audience. Not impossible, would just take some work.” She had a few ideas she had thought about, maybe it was time to work on them. “And yes, I really think your music is going to add a whole new level of awesomeness.” They still had to actually set a date to work on that.

“Oh! I wonder if they make Monster flavored ice cream?!” that would be amazing! “If not, they totally should.” Nod. “Sweet! Or we could just buy some cookie dough, grab some spoons and veg with a movie or something.” Was an idea.

Nodding, “Peanuts have their place. Just not in my ice cream. Plus, I have to be in the mood for peanuts.”

16. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Yeah, sure. I'll help. Prolly have to google for things. I'm thinking bag number. And other itty bitty awesome things." considering. "Ooooh I could do a fem scarecrow - but not. You know, Scarecrow, but the dude. Or the girl version of the dude. Or hell. Even the dude. There. Theme. And subtle. And Eater egg-y. And not whore-y at all. 'Cause lab coats. Probably."

Shrug. Grin.

"Yeah. Bring a camera. Or your phone. 'Cause camera on it. Right?" head shake. "Whatever. Because. Yeah. I wanna. Remember their faces."

Nodding, considering.

"Welp, if you do fire for every show, then that might get, you know, boring. Or Routine. No, wait. Stale. That's the word. Don't want it to get stale. Since. Ick. But yeah. Change it up. Do something cool or fresh or whatever.'

"That, I do not know. But we could brag a Monster and some ice cream and make a float." see, the unicorn was totally good at this problem solving thing, "All of this sounds like good things." says the unicorn as they waltz up and down the aisles to find just what they're looking for.

"Me too....but I do like barbecue peanuts, and chocolate covered almonds whenever." hey, she was weird, and that was okay.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing, “I have to be honest here, I’ve never really read the comics. I’ve picked some up, and flipped through them a few times, but haven’t, like, dedicated time to it. So I’m not sure what bag number means.” There was a shrug and a sheepish smile. “A girl version of the Scarecrow? Now that sounds like it could be fun! Or hell, why not a female version of the Joker? There are a lot of characters that could be turned into females for Halloween.” Would be fun to have someone to dress up with for the night.

Giggling, “Oh yeah, there is going to be a camera!” facial expressions were worth saving on film.
    Nodding, “That’s a good point. Well, it does get old for me after a while. Though it does draw quite the crowd, nothing like a girl breathing and eating fire to catch people’s attention. But yeah, mixing it up would be good. Have to get back to some hardcore training then to get some new tricks ready.” That bow and arrow trick would be badass if she could master it.

She thinks over what the unicorn says, “Know what? That might work! Or I could at least make a slush with a blender or something. We need to make a list of all our amazing ideas.” Cause her memory wasn’t always the best.

“Whoa, wait a second here. Barbecue peanuts?! I don’t think I’ve ever heard of these or even tried them. But I think it needs to happen, cause I want to try them. And well, chocolate goes well with just about everything!”

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread