Ended
Watch

Discovery

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    P
    Penny Long

Penny met Iseult's narrow eyes, wondering what her issue was. Surely, they were just sharing ideas, right? What's with the attitude? And then it was explained, territory was a battlefield and Penny nodded, trying to see it from her point of view

Blood Talon. Right.

"I get it, I really do," she grinned, slipping her phone away, focusing on the group, "But all those things you've mentioned, electricity, buildings, walls, they can be built. Its the ground its built upon that is sacred, and is to be honoured."

And she would build somewhere deserving, as long as its for the right pack. Penny ain't going to waste anything she's built.

Listening to Hector and Kid, Penny nodded several times, eagerly. "I'm down for a little exploring."

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Isn't this a public park?" they could get all poetic about the location and the reasons, but this was still a place that was open to the Herd, and being what it was meant that they couldn't build up the walls. Or whatever. "Maybe not a public park? Maybe a place open, but will a wall - rocks or whatever. At our backs." a shrug, to Viola it didn't need to be in the hidden unspoiled heart of nature to be sacred.

Bounty hunting could be what Iseult meant, "I think she means. Actually hunting for cash. Like finding some. Or doing odd jobs or whatever....but bounty hunting....that would take us away from here. Probably. So find a place and holding it, but being so far afield to hunt...doesn't make sense to me."

Viola nods. Agreeing. Hunting together, checking things out. Best way in her estimation to see if they were even compatible as a pack.

Flat eyes turn to Iseult, even if she's already anticipating a full consensus.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

3. Likes unlimited sink, Cayce liked this post

Iseult Babic
    Striking Looks
    (Earthy)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Rhythmic)
    Presence
    (Raw)
    Iseult Babic

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

The child of Fenris-Ur ran a hand over her face, her breath coming shallower. This was moving too quickly. Words weren't working. Surrounded by strangers, her life slipping inexorably out of her control...

Her blood was up, her heart bruising itself against the cage of her breast.

Too many people. Too many eyes. Too many ears. Too many...

Boots. Boots, beating against the crust of the earth...

Iseult took in a deep breath, and stood, almost as if all the air filling the little sacs in her lungs was actually buoying her up.

"That's fine,"
    she relented, her words taking on a clipped dual cadence. "You lead. I follow."

She didn't say anything else, just went and picked up her jacket, her spine pulling straight as she slipped the leather shell on again.
    Iseult Babic, Cahalith Suthar Anzuth, SL2 (Earthy), DV2 (Rhythmic), Presence 4 (Raw)

Presence
    (Affable)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Pleasant Drawl)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

Kid doesn't get it. To him, a territory is someplace you patrol. Someplace you watch, stalk. An expanse, a stretch of land that is protected, cleansed, fostered. But maybe that's his upbringing coming out. Maybe he's trying to force Sacramento into the shape of Ocala, California into Florida. Trying to make the city into the country.

3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-07-04 08:48:59 Kid rolls 5 to Read the Room, Wits3 + Empathy 2 (10 Again) 10, 4, 9, 1, 5, 8 3 successes

Anyway, now's not the time to push the issue. He can feel the cagey vibe. Time to get moving. Time for them to hunt together. The other pieces will fall into place. He's sure of it.

"We can talk more about all this later. Plenty of time. Let's have some fun first, yeah?" He bends over and scoops up his backpack, sliding the straps deftly over his shoulders. Sets his bike upright, ready to roll. Turns to Hector: "You know a place where we can make the step?" Because Kid hasn't stumbled across a Locus just yet.
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector stirs with a shrug.

"Don't look at me, man. I haven't been in the city that long. I haven't felt anything thats for sure. I guess you can put that on our list of things to do."

A grins. Perhaps it was meant to be an apologetic smile but somehow it become a vacant chuckle as the scatter brained Cahalith finds amusement in their predicament.

"We really need a Pathfinder. Where is an Irraka when you need one? No matter, we'll just have to work on it. Eh - maybe retrace my steps to the railyards. Might be something there. Whole city scape is malleable around there - going through change. Maybe a spiritual reflection of that has bubbled to the surface."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

7. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Bag's retrieved from the ground, and thrown over a shoulder once more.

Shouldn't have dropped it in the first place.

A snort, "Yeah it'd be nice, but we have who we have." flat eyes turn to around to the others, "Unless one of you have a new moon in your pocket?" humor maybe? Or an attempt at it.

"Sound's a good a place to start looking as any." and honestly sounded like there was something there. Or there could be something there. "Which way?" question asked. Viola hadn't been in the River City long enough to scout out all the landmark yet.
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

P
    Penny Long

Penny was at a crossroads, mentally, her mind wandering as the others spoke of stepping sideways. She was young and, perhaps, naive. This was all fairly new to her, at least with forming a pack, and the scant moments that this select few souls had been talking and feeling one another out, the Elodoth had let her excitement get the better of her, cloud her judgement.

Her judgement is what made her who she was, what gave her the edge to survive, no matter what, whether on the building site or dealing with management.

"My truck's over there," the vibrant-haired Penny said, indicating with a gesture. "Why don't we go for a drive, see what we see? Could be the quickest way to get around, get a general feel for what we like and don't like."

Iseult Babic
    Striking Looks
    (Earthy)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Rhythmic)
    Presence
    (Raw)
    Iseult Babic

+1
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

"Truck's fine," Iseult declared, walking closer to the Elodoth. "Might shift. Better ride."

It really was. Sure, standing on two legs gave them an excellent way to find visual landmarks, but olfactory landmarks could be just as important. Besides, it was clear that the others weren't very interested in talking, so she might as well take on a form that emphasized different senses.
    Iseult Babic, Cahalith Suthar Anzuth, SL2 (Earthy), DV2 (Rhythmic), Presence 4 (Raw)

Presence
    (Affable)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Pleasant Drawl)
    Eidetic Memory
    Trained Observer
    Contacts
    (Street)
    Kid

Cahalith
    Hunter in Darkness

+1
    DV
    PRE

Kid follows after, wheeling his bike, backpack slung over one shoulder.

"Got room in the back for my wheels?" He asks Penny. If not, he'll just have to lock it up nearby.

When Iseult mentions shifting, it makes him itch. He'd love to get on all fours. But more than one wolf in the back of a truck? Not a good look. One may be too much.

Glancing about at his companions, Kid is grinning like an idiot. This is exactly what he wanted: a pack, someone to hunt with, and a place to call home.
    Meninna | Cahalith
    WP: Essence: Primal Urge: ●●

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector watched impassively as the group began to move off. Then he simply grinned and followed behind.

"This is happening, man," he uttered, more to himself than anyone else.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last