Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    (Hush of snowfall, stray flurries)
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-06-27 15:26:06 Quick rolls 5 to Subterfuge+Composure (10 Again) 5, 3, 1, 1, 9 1 success

OOC

He holds a breath for a moment before answering, wondering if she would press him on the subject. Exhaling, he answers "No. Just... let me know if there's anything I can do. For the Freehold. If I'm staying here I should earn my keep." In some small way, he's made a commitment to this place. Fuck. Suddenly uncomfortable, he asks "Questions for me?"

Elemental: Levinquick
    Wyrd ● | Health | Glamour | Willpower

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid chuckles.

"Oh I have no questions. Well, one, I guess. You want to help the Freehold yes? What skills you got? What can you do?"

Her eyes were upon Quick again. Weighing him up. Again.

She settled into her seat again.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

Quick is crowned with an ostentatious arc of hair that resembles a jagged bolt of lightning. He is very lithe and slightly taller than his Mask appears. His skin is a very pale shade of teal, and is covered in tiny filaments like cracks which glow an orange-red. The tips of his fingers and toes come to points, and his shoulders have hard, jagged projections growing from them.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Me?" A coy smile. "Other than that magical stuff... I'm self taught. Grew up poor in a rich community. No one ever gave me anything." He practically beams now, his face full of confidence. "So I take what I need. Grabbing wallets. Cons. You name it."

His smile is replaced, briefly, by an uncomfortable look. "Ran track in high school. Got offered a scholarship for it, too. Never used it, though. Parents would be pissed if they knew." He blinks. "Anyways, being lightning for a while made me even faster. Haven't met a Rube yet who can outrun me now. And if someone does catch me?" The Elemental shrugs. ​"I know how to defend myself."

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid pulled a face and nodded.

"Well. Thats a lot to work with. You should talk to management, I'm sure one of them could find something for you to do. Even if all it is, is a running a stash house. This freehold's all tied up with the fun park - but they'll need other sources of (ahem) income sooner or later. You could do that."

She blinked.

"Even working the street and keeping your eyes and ears open for Signs... Of trouble... Would help them a lot." After all, Mhairi ran the theme park, Alex Brown had a job in City Hall, and Sasha owned a bar. They had Day Jobs. So who was left to keep an eye out for danger? Who could learn the ebb and flow of the streets?

"Would that kind of thing suit you?"

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Old memories flood the Levinquick's head. What she proposes isn't far from what he used to do on the streets in Manhattan. Except this time it would have a purpose. Something besides putting snobby rich people in their places. He finds himself letting a dreamy smile float onto his face.

"Sure. Nothing better to do."
    He doesn't attempt to hide how much his words don't match his enthusiasm. She's more or less talking about what he's good at. Hell, what he's the best at. "Maybe I'll talk to one of them. Any suggestion on who first?" It seems like Alex would be a good bet, but maybe he doesn't have the same pull as the other Freehold leadership. Quick eyes the Palewraith curiously.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid breathed.

"Mhairi or Alex. Take your pick. One's the Head Fae in Charge, director and all; the other is the... ahm... groundskeeper... Security. Or something like that."

She grinned helpfully.

"Sell yourself on your skills and what they mean. What you can do - how you can make your skills work for the freehold. You know, tell 'em why the best for the job you want. Then give them the option to say yes."

Striking Looks
    (Boyish Charm)
    Presence
    (Restless)
    Winter Mantle
    Dexterity
    (Lithe)
    Quick
    Mien

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quick nods along. "Mhairi, then. Go big or go home, right? Want to pick her brain anyways." His brain starts spinning on just what to say to her. For one of those 'Elemental' reasons, he starts fidgeting. Eyeing the door. He'd been still for too long. This is taking too long. And now he's craving plums.

I think that about wraps it up. If you have anything to add, you can close her out. Otherwise thanks for the scene.

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ooooh! Look at you! All rearing to go! We should have more chats in the future!" Ingrid positively purrs in response to the Levinquick's enthusiastic reply.

Her eyes gobble him up, then follow his gaze to the door. She smiles, job done.

Looks like a good spot to wrap. Fun scene

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread