Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch

Questions and Scene Discussion

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

0 Scenes

We can always spend the rest of the scene trying to find a Locus and save searching shadow for later, then we can get Pack stuff done (maybe) and wait for Dibzva's wulffy to enter play and the scene. Then we can carry on to our one on one scenes.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

I vote for waiting on Spirit world, too, cause I think that will require an ST, and I cannot (can NOT) do that until August. So, unless someone else volunteers, vOv

However, if we go of in search of the locus, we can all narrate stuff about our new territory. We can world build together! Also, we only have about a week left, so unless y'all want to split up early, I figure we might as well keep writing for a bit and then jump into the one v. ones.

4. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    D
    Dibzva

We can always spend the rest of the scene trying to find a Locus and save searching shadow for later, then we can get Pack stuff done (maybe) and wait for Dibzva's wulffy to enter play and the scene. Then we can carry on to our one on one scenes.
    Thanks for the consideration - I have some basics of chargen worked out. Just need to pull together all the crazy, wolfy bits.

Won't be long now, hopefully...

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Yeah lets park the Spirit World for later. It will give our wolves something to prepare / team build for. Lets stick the plan.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I feel that Discovery has run its course. Shall we wrap it up and move onto the one-on-ones?

8. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

Sounds good, one last post from everyone, then we can get to our one on ones?

Sounds good!

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

Which of you would like a one-on-one with Hector?

I'm going to steal the Sloth for a scene first!

13. Likes liked this post

Hey Yumyumcrow , I'm down for a Kid/Hector scene if you are! Let me know and we can start something up.

Page 4 of 20 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread