Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Forbidden Fruit) Everything Nice

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    A
    Alexander Brown

If you let me waste away here I'll kill you both to death. is a thought that loops in his mind as the plant (if that's what it really is) takes effect.

He is so not ready for this.

It doesn't take long before the adventurous two start to feel the effects. The drug - for lack of a better word - is potent. Even Otto's reluctance isn't enough to hold back the powerful wave that slams into the two. A sensation like Wrath being pulled into a starving void. Its almost like being saturated in Wyrd... overflowing with magics and not nearly enough room to contain it. As quickly as the feeling is sucked into them it bleeds back out into nothing; a constant ebb and flow of Fae magic.

Even Circe can sense a change in the air. A temptation, albeit faint, rising like steam from her two companions. The texture-less Darkling and the scarred, tattooed Wizened likely soon would reflect the dire consequences of such untamed magics assailing them. Whether temptation to join them in chaotic bliss or wisdom to resist prevails in the exotic maiden's mind remains to be seen.

Otto and Alex both gain a temporary dot of Wyrd until end of scene. In addition, both also acquire a mild derangement of the player's choice for the same duration. Have fun

3. Likes Sirith, Origins, liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe quirked an eyebrow, her ear nearest Otto raising up, "Experience through experimentation. Fun," she kept eyeballing her own fruit slice.

Circe wasn't a coward but she was as wary as most Lost. Primarily her concern was "me high with a gun, the sequel" causing SWAT to show up. If the waiter asked why she wasn't eating it she'd express concern for her food allergies and ask if it had gluten, was a tree nut, had histamines, or whatever.

Maybe she could pocket the Aussie peyote for later? She kept an eye on Otto and Alexander, and from the signs showing up they were getting high. The Fairest could also feel the fae pull. She chuckled as she placed the fruit down, quite glad she'd not given either of them her gun. She know wondered, "I really hope you boys are friendly when stoned. And not trigger happy like me." Circe cheerfully asked them: "Any hallucinations yet?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post
    O
    Otto Cash

Wow. Otto was ready for some hallucinations, for weirdness, but the kick - the pure feel of Wyrd flowing - that Otto wasn't ready for. He suddenly felt strong, and like he could do everything, just what he wanted to do was a question. He didn't know yet what, but he did want to do something, everything....

"Amazing. I feel like I could do everything, and the flow.... damn, the flow is beyond dreams, if you get my meaning." The Wizened's eyes are wide open and bright, he smiles widely at Circe. "I don't know what it is, but it's crazy."

Unguarded Dreams it is, then

A
    Alexander Brown

"Whatever this is" the Mirrorskin says when recovered from the jaw kick that the fruit was "it doesn't bring us any closer to uncovering who is behind this. I say we force our way to the manager with guns or words and end this right now" He figures staying on task will help him push aside any undesired effects the drug may have later.

And hallucinations? "Not really, all I see is a wise-ass elf, but I think it's pretty normal." It was a unique mixture of joke and irritation. He felt confined, not sure how to proceed.

Vocalization for me, please!

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's ears darted up straight as she heard them talk, an eyebrow raised as she put the fruit back down. Two high 'lings was enough. "Well I guess that means this produce more Wonderland then from the land down under." She also made a mental note to tackle him if the "do everything" including stuff like trying to fly off a building.

Her eyes bugged and ears flushed back to the side of her head as Alex went from 0 to 11 on the aggression scale. "Wha?" That made her decide to push the fruit further away from her. When he called her a wise ass, she reacted on instinct. She raised a hand a blithely waved it off, snarking, "Well I've admitted I'm a bitch, but excellent to have it acknowledged. Thank you Alex."

She narrowed her eyes as she focused on Alex. Unlike them she was keeping her voice low for this: "My bitch status aside, and as much as I wanna go with option A," the elf sighed in disappointment, "words first. Swanky place like this, probably have bribed cops on speed dial."

That and her tiny little gun wasn't exactly good for intimidation. She grabbed her fruit slice, and tossed it under the table. "So get your bullshit ready boys."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

9. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    A
    Alexander Brown

"That's not what I..." he begins, but cuts the sentence short, deciding to apologize properly later. Although she'd probably prefer Berettas from flowers.

"Anyway. Talking to the guests and the employees got us nowhere, so we have to seek out whoever is running the show. Anybody seen the manager's office?" He intends to continue, but the next second feels like ants eating at his brain. "We could tell him that we're the cops concerned citizens buying this business. All of it. We were sent here by our bosses to check it out, and it's good. They'd be willing to offer a lifelong Bahamas vacation...in exchange for the secrets of the trade." The lie is pretty wild,but who could resist the pull of almost free comforts?

O
    Otto Cash

"I got my bullshit ready for everything. And you know what, Alex? That..." Otto grins. "That's an excellent idea, let's put it to work." The wizened stands up and starts heading towards the "Employees Only" door.

Unless someone stops him, Otto's gonna ask to meet with the manager

So someone pointed this out to me, but because Otto and Alex both willingly ingested what they believe to be a psychotropic drug, they may both be subject to a Breaking Point. If your characters are at 7 Clarity or higher, please roll 4 dice and cross your fingers. Also, if no one plans on stopping Otto from looking for the manager, I will proceed from there.

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe raised an eyebrow as Alex suggested they try pretending to be mafia. Or dirty cops?

She smirked, "So you wanna make them an offer they can't refuse, Alex? Nostalgia for me. Beats impersonating a dirty cop. Let's hope they ain't gotten an offer already." she shrugged, "Or we claim to be from Jersey. Eh, why not, let's just do somethin'." She didn't have a better idea, or real care for caution. The ex-mafia princess did find it amusing to lay claim to her older roots.

Circe makes no objections to Otto's plan.

15. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread