Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Truth or Dare for the Skulk

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

No slap and Faye seems to smile it away. The Arrow bows his head to his Councilor. "Ha, our code phrase for shit's hitting the fan? Walk into a room. O shit, what's up my..." Thrope breaks into laughing. He can't, just no. The food gets placed onto the counter as Thrope gets his breath back.

"Ahh the look on Camp's face may break me though. So may be worth it one day."
    That or handing Tuesday his phone and winking before walking away. So. Damn. Tempting. The audacity of Oculus's Truth or Dare though, Thrope has just enough time to shift and lean on the counter before Tuesday goes full on.... Tuesday.

Full On. Definitely need drinks with her again.

2. Likes , West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning to Oculus, “Look forward to hearing your opinions.” She liked debating horror movies, it was fun.

The dare wasn’t very exciting, but it was no specified if Oculus would be a male or female scarecrow. There was a mischievous sparkle to her blue eyes as she looks him over and plans her ideas out to share with the others. But not him.

Did he just dare Tuesday to swear?! Did he not know her? But it was going to be funny and epic either way.

She innocently looks to Tuesday, “Underwear huh? I’ll keep that in mind if I decided to own any.” Her face remained impassive as a shoulder shrugs.

But then the unicorn starts swearing and the Shaman starts heartily laughing.

She holds her stomach as the laughs continue before subsiding, “Aw, I can’t go and give away if I have my eye on anyone. That wouldn’t be any fun at all.” Nope, would take the fun out of the game. If there was a game, the blonde wasn’t going to tell.

“So ok, I’ll take your dare.”
    The sweat shirt was taken off, cause spaghetti sauce probably stained. Underneath was a black fitted tank top. She double checks that her pony tail was secure, cause no one wants hair in their food. “Here we go!” she pushes her plate away from the edge, clasps her hands behind her back and dives face first into the plate. Now, she wouldn’t win any eating contests, but she did eat a meatball and some spaghetti.

As she raises her head, face smeared with pasta sauce, and grins, arms raised over her head. Chuckling, she locates a napkin, runs it under some water and starts to wipe her face.

Blue eyes move across those gathered, trying to figure who was next.

“Thrope!” target located, “Truth, your most embarrassing story, or dare, you let Tuesday and I pick your Halloween costume.” Ok, maybe not as fun as others, but she was still feeling out where boundaries were.

4. Likes West, liked this post
    O
    Oculus

As Tuesday elevates swearing to a form of art and Faye lifts up her spaghetti-covered face, Oculus can't help but wonder how the most mundane of things can turn out interesting if done right. He laughs with the others, but his good mood is soured with the nagging certainty that he's being appraised by the Thyrsus Councilor.

For what purpose, he dares not guess.

Waiting for Thrope to take his pick, he replies to Tuesday: "It's up to you all to make me regret my choice. And don't worry, there will be plenty of time for instant gratification today." Oculus finishes, showing his figurative hand.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

"Ooooh Yes. Doing that. Have too. I mean if its serious enough that we get that out, then. Yeah. Serious." Besides, who would think that that would be their'oh shit' phrase.

Faye's innocent face, doesn't fool Tuesday, but it doesn't save her from snorting into her drink and coughing as she laughs. Which continues with how and why Faye says no to her truth pick.

Shirt get's tossed, which, yeah. Should have seen coming because sauce, but she didn't picture seeing Faye's bra, sports or otherwise today.

Clapping, and a little hollering when Faye's sauce stained face is raised.

"Well, then Dick." a grin, a touch maniacal, "Be sure to shave, or Faye and I are gonna wax ya!" he was gonna make a great genderbent sexy scarecrow. Tuesday's thinking bikini top and straw, at least to start off with.

Softly, in an commentator's voice, "Will Thrope carry the team's theme of dares, or shall he surprise the crowd with the truth?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Mana:
    Willpower:

Spells:

Smoke on the Water

Spells:

PRE

Damn. Thrope's zoned out stare snaps back to Faye as he maintains eye contact and doesn't look down. Though a cheeky grin forms at Faye's dare. Eyes shift to Tuesday as she goes for the baseball call. Pushing himself off of the counter Thrope bows at the waist with arms extended. "I will take the cowards way out and surprise the crowd with a truth." As he brings himself back up straight, now with a full grin.

"Ahhh well then. It was shortly after I got out of high school. Sooo.... 'bought decade and a half ago? I had just started working alongside my father. Doing simple shit. I wasn't far along in any of it, my mother had stopped him from throwing me into the business during high school. Made him let me learn the basics though." A breath.

"So I'm rolling along with my father and another member of the family. We find the guy they were looking for. He'd gone back on a deal and needed a lesson. I volunteered for it, thinking I was hot shit." A hand raises and scratches at the back of Thrope's neck. Remembering isn't making it anything less than it felt like. "So I go after the guy and get my ass thoroughly beat. Woke up back at home. Found out the guy wasn't a guy, but a kid. It had been a test. To see if I was paying attention to things. I wasn't. The kid won and got off from his debt because my family member had found it so damn funny."

"But ya, that's when I decided to focus more on being able to work than on reading books. That guy didn't beat me again but he did work his way into the family a couple years later." Thrope shakes his head. "Still doesn't let me forget that he beat my ass back then though."

A moment of thought and Thrope shifts to look at Tuesday. "Truth, do you ever miss being asleep? Dare, you let Oculus pick your halloween costume." The story had reminded Thrope of home and everything there. Something lost to him unless he pulls off a truly amazing move.

8. Likes liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Continuing with wiping her face off, she laughs, “Aw, now we wouldn’t make you regret anything.” She bats her lashes innocently.

With her face mostly cleaned off until she can take a shower later, she puts the sweatshirt back on.

Hearing and seeing the clap, she takes a bow as only someone well trained with being a stage could. Arms out swept, one leg crossed over the other, elegantly bending at the waist.

“Thank you thank you. I'll be here all week!” Wasn’t something she would want to do again, but it was kinda fun.

“Oh! Waxing!”
    clapping her hands in front of herself, “That can get fun!” as a woman who had been waxing for years, it didn’t hurt. But to someone like Oculus, who had probably never waxed, it would hurt! “Defiantly would need to film that and watch how quickly it goes viral!” Youtube baby!

Aw, another truth. Dares were way more fun!

Family? The way he kept saying it made her wonder if he criminal ties? Which in some weird way was kinda hot.

Was a good story though. “Ouch, getting your ass kicked by a kid.” That had to hurt the ego, “But least you learned from it right?” cause if not, then he had some problems.

Blue eyes move over to Tuesday, wondering what she would pick.

10. Likes liked this post
    O
    Oculus

"For some reason" Oculus says, undecided whose soft features - Faye's or Tuesday's - hide a more devilish soul. "I have trouble believing that."

The Thyrsus Councilor gives a gracious bow, giving away her years of experience at the stage. Thrope's story is indeed embarrasing, but also enlightening. Never underestimate your enemy. Both of those distract the mystagogue for almost long enough to not notice the waxing part. Almost.

"Whoa, wax I can endure, but I managed to not become a Youtube personality all those years and intend to keep it that way." He figures the humiliation inside the Consilium can't be that big. But to be a laugh for some basement nerds in India? Nope.

In unison with the others, his eyes rest on the Unicorn's face.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

That hint she'd gotten at the Man in Black about Thrope and his maybe mob ties, nixed the maybe right out of that, with his embarrassing story. And yeah, it was hot hey needed to go out drinking again.

Hand on heart, and a solemn tone. "We'd of course keep your identity secret. Because of the scarecrow mask." because that was the issue here. "How do you feel about daisy-dukes?" wicked grin

Sip, sip and nom, nom.

"I already have plans for Halloween." blithe admittance. "So I'll be a wimp and truth!" cheerful chirp, plastered on to cover a flash of a darkness. "Nope!" quick reply with the same amount of cheer, though it might have been a little forced.

"Dick!" she's quicker to turn to the next person in line, "Truth," see this serious unicorn face? it's waaaaay serious. "What is your favorite Disney move? Or Dare, drink a spectacular cocktail crafted by the ever lovely Faye, Thrope and me."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Mana:
    Willpower:

Spells:

Smoke on the Water

Spells:

PRE

Thrope nods in agreement with Faye. "O I did. That is what pushed me to learn how to actually fight. Not just the backroom swinging, but thought out fighting. Through a friend I was able to start learning some of the fighting used by the armed forces." A far more crucial turning point than Thrope realizes, one his Uncle was very very glad happened.

An eyebrow raises as Oculus mentions avoiding being a youtube personality. "That a thing you used to do or just glad that video cameras weren't everywhere when we were younger? I'm sure as hell glad they weren't." That's either one hell of a story or a barely avoided story.

Hmm that Truth may have been a mistake. Yep not going there again. Though that Dare... good thing Oculus is a Thyrsus otherwise standing after that sort of cocktail may be hard.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a giggle, “Aw, I’m hurt.” She tries to pout, but ends up laughing.

Smirking, “Ok ok, no video. We can’t really film you and post it without your permission anyways.” Plus if he said no to filming it, that was the end of it for her. She wouldn’t push it, respect and all.

Well, that truth was a little flat. She was hoping for a more elaborate answer for the unicorn. A story or something. Oh well.

Faye turns to the coolers to dig for something to mix with her Monster.

As another truth or dare was thrown out, she looks up from her search. Oh the drinks she could mix.

Nodding to Thrope, “Nice. I’d still like to bug you for a little training when you have the time.” Would be nice to learn how to throw a punch and have it hit.

Chuckling, “I, for one, am very glad there were no video cameras around when I was younger! Cause, yeah, embarrassing and having to explain things,” shake of her head “Nope.”

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread