(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Good evening Priscus Wood." Alice gives the women a nod.

Deputy Cross Ale's voice echos in her head, Alice ducks her head, this time to try to hide her too-wide-too-fake smile. Proud that Robert had regained some of what he'd lost.

Answering the many questions over her states, "I've been...well, I've been better. But I know I could be worse."

To Vivian, "I don't know if we have a lost and found, but I'm sure there is one. Your lipstick might be there....or maybe someone's taken it." Though if they thought the tube was actually a free lipstick boy were they going to be in for a shock.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

To Ale, "I have been well, thank you for asking." She knew Ale was just asking out of politeness but still, it made Mable happy.

"Miss York, I would be happy to help you look for your lipstick." From the way people were talking about it she guessed it wasn't a lipstick, but then again Daeva's did place a higher value on things like that than she did. But she liked Vivian and would honestly love to help her out.

No one introduced her to the gentleman who had approached them. But when he gave her a quick nod she nodded back. From the conversation she knew he was a Deputy and he had been involved in whatever had hurt her Clan Mate. He seemed a little stiff and formal. And Mable wasn't sure but maybe, just maybe Alice had reacted to him. If not then it was a strange timing for her funny fakeish grin to present itself. But she wouldn't dare question anyone about it. It was really none of her business.

"Does anyone know if we have any new domain members this court? I'm starting to think I will need to go poach some new clan mates from other domains." Mable gave a small chuckle. After all, if she didn't find herself amusing no one else would. And unfortunately most other's did not. Oh well.

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva laughed heartily. "If someone took my lipstick, they'd be in for quite a surprise." Still chuckling she shook her head. "Now, it's nothing dangerous of course. I would be an idiot if I were to bring a weapon in here, even if it's disguised."

Upon hearing the Gangrel's voice, Vivian turned her head. "That would be fabulous. The last time I saw it was about a month ago. It fell out of my handbag when I came down the stairs. I think it may have been loosely shuffled around by feet here and there. It's possible it could be stuffed in a crevice somewhere by now."

Her brow furrowed slightly. "Unless someone picked it up and threw it in the garbage. Or just as dreadful; stole it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was hard not to miss the smile Cross shared. He fought for and bleed for the Domain, he deserved the title.

Nodding, “Yes. We won’t make our next move so quickly. Her Grace might be able to assist us and I plan on meeting with her to get things moving. But we will be taking our next move more carefully and better planned. Though I believe we should look into the areas that were mentioned, see what they offer and plan our strike from there.” Were the places abandoned? Were they heavily populated? What was the layout? Questions that should be answered before moving in. And of course meeting with Dirge, seeing what she had to say for herself.

Chuckling, “Enamored and probably had the best time he’ll ever have.” They all knew the lure of the Kiss. That poor guy would never experience anything as pleasurable again in his short life.
    Smirking, “Maybe someone found it while arranging the chairs or something? Did you put your name on it?” of course she was teasing, the spark of mischief in her eyes evident.

Looking to Mable and realizing the Savage hadn’t met Robert before, decided to introduce them,
    “Wow, slipped my mind, too much going on. Priscus Wood, this is Deputy Cross, Whip of Nosferatu. Deputy Cross, this is Priscus Wood of Gangrel.” There now everyone knew everyones name and all that good stuff.

Eyes move around the Court, “Well, it appears it’s just who you see tonight. But that’s not to say a new face might not show up.” Their numbers were always in flux.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice's phone chimes, just as Lyssa slight form appears from the shadowed hallway leading to the offices of those that needed them. Alice silences her cell, as Lyssa begins telling the women what's happening in a hushed tone. None of the notable kindred were causing an issue, which was wonderful, which left the less interesting and powerful kindred to cause a ruckus.

"My apologies," Alice say to those gathered. As she follows her ghoul back to her office.

As the night progresses, the Doll doesn't return.

Alice is in Torpor and must exit the scene!
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

Vivian's comment about his use of free time elicits a wry look from the Burned Man, something approaching a smile. "Well, how would you suggest I spend my time?" Who knows what this Succubus does for fun, or what she thinks he should do. Might as well ask. And as for her lipstick, well, he's got no idea where it's gotten to. And besides, he feels like he's missing something here anyhow.

Turning his attention back to Alessandra now, the news of Twist's potential involvement putting a new and urgent spin on their conversation: "Well, I'm glad to hear of Her Grace's involvement. But you're right, things will need to be handled with care." If only to avoid seeming like amateurs before that experienced and terrifying killer. At her mention of the locations divulged by their former captive, Cross nods. "I agree--loose ends still need tying up. Let me know when you'd like to scout out their...positions, and I'll be there."

As the Reeve introduces Priscus Wood, Cross turns toward her, again feeling his Beast rage in terror at the proximity of this unfamiliar, and more powerful, predator. A small, stiff bow is offered--something more than a nod of the head. "Priscus Wood, a pleasure." His cold, blue eyes seem to take her in for the first time.

Before he can say anything further though, Alice gets her call and departs. "Good evening, Seneschal..." he responds, even as she turns to go. The Burned Man's gazes follows her as she leaves. A slight furrowing of his scarred brow is all that indicates his concern. Why the sudden departure?

No use in wondering now, so he turns back to Mabel: "So, how long have you been in the domain, Priscus Wood? I was absent for some time, and missed your arrival." Nothing like feeling out the New Blood.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable appreciated Ale doing the introductions and gave her a smile for it.

"Miss York, I would be happy to search for it. I have to do a bit of searching anyway in a few dark corners." She winked a Vivian in a girly conspiratorial way. It still worried her that Maverick had cameras in alleys. Where else might he have them?

To Deputy Cross: "The pleasure is mine. I've been here for a few months. I am loving the domain and plan to stay as long as they will have me." Her voice bubbly and sweet like soda pop.

Mable gave Alice a worried nod as she left. It wasn't like her to leave so quickly and especially after the look on her face when she talk to the deputy. But Mable quickly brushed the thoughts from her mind and chose to enjoy the evening and the wonderful company.

V
    Vivian York

"Okay, well, it's a dull silver. Practically gunmetal in color. Normal classic lipstick size."

Vivian bent down to look across the room, then quickly resumed her posture. "Oh, I forgot, my apologies. I really shant bend over in this dress." Unless she was trying to get laid.

It wasn't like Alice to suddenly flee an evening at the Nox early. She looked to Cross. There was something in the Daeva's eyes that said she knew a secret. "So, does anyone know why Alice whisked away quickly?"

Did the Haunt make the Seneschal uncomfortable? As she recalls her Coterie mate's story... Alice seemed to like that. "Unless she forgot something at her Haven."

Maybe Alice stole my 'lipstick'...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale stands and bows as Alice makes her exit. Curious, but the Haunt was Seneschal and had a duty to the Domain. She only hoped it wasn’t serious.

Lowing herself back into the seat, she focus on the conversation again.

A look was given to Vivian, they both knew full well what he had been doing with his time. But she wasn’t a gossip, and didn’t actually want to ask about the burnt mans sex life. Plus, she really didn’t care. Well, until it started to cloud the judgement of the parties involved and lines became blurred. That wouldn’t do. Once your feelings and emotions became involved things got…complicated.

“Well, if you were looking for something to do, could always come target practice with me. I would have asked if you’d ever used a gun, but I’ve seen that first hand.” There was a knowing grin, he’d laid waste to a few Brood with that shotgun. “But could be fun if you had the time.” He could have other stuff going on.

Nodding, “We can get together sometime this week and discuss the locations, figure which one should be scouted. Then setup a meeting with Her Grace and move from there.” But they would need more bodies, able bodies, ones that could fight.

Sounded like there was about to be a search party for the lipstick. Well, the Italian supposed there could be worse things they could be doing. But she wasn’t about to get on her hands and knees in Elysium and look for it, they could have fun.

An amused look was given to the Daeva, figuring she probably didn’t actually forget. “You know, you could just buy a new one.” She offered.

There was then a shrug to her Coterie Mate’s question, “My guess would be something Domain related.” Even though she saw the look, she choose to not play games.

The Savage just wasn’t in the mood, maybe it was the blackened wounds she still bared.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Robert Cross
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Allies
    (Emergency Services)
    Contacts
    (Emergency Services, Criminals)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Robert Cross

Nosferatu | Lancea Sanctum

Nosferatu Curse: Cross has obviously been badly burned in the past with visible scars to prove it, and is that a faint smell of burnt hair and skin?

NOS
    PRE

"Very good," Cross responds to Mable's profession of affection for the domain. And lucky for us. We need the numbers. Their recent battle with the Brood has made the Burned Man all the more aware of the dangers waiting in the night.

Vivian's bit of exhibitionism doesn't seem to draw Cross's attention, but her question does: "I'm not sure..." And he doesn't like it, not knowing. What could Alice have forgotten at the sepulcher? No, it has to be domain business of some sort... There's a hint of insinuation in the Daeva's look, though. And for the first time, Cross realizes Alice may have shared a secret with her coterie mates.

To Alessandra now, a smile on his scarred face: "Yes, that would be good. I'd like to practice more with my new piece." He's sure she knows he's referring to that shotgun. He'd left the warehouse with it, a trophy and a new tool in one. "Maybe we can talk plans afterward." Going to Her Grace with an established strategy can only help their cause.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread