Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella laughs - actually laughs - at Tuesday's suggestion.

"Oh why not? Figure it will do us some good to share something together. So what will it be? Ethnic or some hearty fast food? Or - wait... Is this an attempt to get me to draw on my culinary contacts and get you into a named restaurant?" He playfully narrows his eyes at the unicorn.

Turning to Faye. "Yes. I could roll that into it too. What can I say, today I feel like I should be free with my money. Can't take it with you, after all." This from a Moros.

"I am sorry," he added, downbeat, as Faye explained her situation.

"What about you, gentlemen?" He added in a more upbeat fashion as he bought Oculus and Thrope into the conversation.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

O
    Oculus

As the pleasantries are exchanged, Oculus stands idle, mostly. He is an addition to a group created some time ago, and still needs time to really feel like home. The people here seem decent, though. Even Campanella squashes the stereotype of a Moros' formality and grumpiness.

"Culinary contacts?" Amusement could be hard in his voice if it wasn't completely covered by the surprise "You mean you're best friends with Rachael Ray?" Although technically, given the powers Death provided, it could be Julia Child just as easily. "I'm all for celebrating, but what are we going to celebrate, exactly? What did you sell, boss?" Not like Oculus would have any clue even if told. But it didn't hurt to ask, the topic was clearly a source of great joy.

He is caught a little off-guard when asked about what he's been up to.

"Me? I've been acquainting myself with the layout of the city. Shortcuts, back alleys, the works. As luck would have it, I stumbled across this lovely little bookstore and managed to get myself a little something for a very reasonable price. So, I guess, one of us gives, and the other takes." He finishes with a smile. It is a good day.

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Pulse of the Living World
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

A closed fist is raised to the joggy Mystagogue for a bump. Cardio. "Congrats on that Camm... C" Whooppssss.

Thrope grins as praise is thrown to Tuesday. Definitely something to stay close on. Music is good for the soul. "Good to see you all" The Arrow shifts to have the Awakened of Sacramento in half of his line of sight and everything else in the rest. As best he can anyway, human line of sight is not great.

"I'm up for some food, been trying to.. expand? what I eat." Some stuff just doesn't cut it anymore. That or burning is required to make it good. "Congrats to you also I" Thrope almost facepalms but stops himself, that wouldn't ever go away.

"I've been jogging, looking around town and seeing what's what."
    Too bad calling and asking for more people probably isn't a good idea.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

A bark of a laugh escapes Tuesday at Faye's reply.

It takes her a moment but she dose manage "Indubitably." well. After a few attempts.

"May-be~" come's Tuesday sweet, if, rasping voice as she grins and bats her lashes at Campy.

"It's not about what he sold, it's about what he gained." Campy made sales all the time, but to actually up to contacts and made cool deals, now that was something to celebrate.

Thrope gets a lopsided smile, and a laugh, "See anything interesting?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Grinning, “I vote for ethnic myself.” Fast food was ok, but not what she had in mind, “Maybe some place none of us has tried before.” Was a suggestion. “Named restaurant? Like those places where the serve you like ten courses and the food is soo tiny it doesn’t fill you named restaurant?” her face scrunches up in disgust, cause no, count her out.

Laughing, “Well nothing too fancy, just us all handing out and having a good time. We don’t get to have fun that much these days.” Can’t be serious all the time.

There was a shrug, “It’s all good. It comes with the profession and means I need to be creative to work, but it adds to the fun and excitement.” Private shows paid well, and seemed to be the norm now.

Looking to Oculus, “Shortcuts and back alleys huh, anything interesting turn up?” it could be work related stuff and he’d say nothing. But she was trying to be social with someone she didn’t know too well yet.

A cheeky grin was offered to Tuesday at the laugh.

6. Bump Kelreth "Bump" this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Hum. Celebrity chefs. Hit and miss with me, I'm afraid. There has to be a certain... dignity... an authenticity that many of the more popularly known do not have."

Campanella grins softly, almost mischievously, as the responses come rolling in. He spares Thrope a look as his Shadow Name is almost blurted out. The Moros chuckles and shrugs. Faye's response surprises him the most - not because he could not picture Faye in such a place, but because he couldn't see why anyone would pass up the opportunity for 'great' dining. Both his eyebrows shoot up.

"Well, I wasn't planning on taking you all to just any hole in the wall. This would be something special. Yes, I can get us into one of those top tier restaurants... But I don't have to. I can aim lower if that suits people better - somewhere with decent food and a peaceful ambience where we can be left in peace."

His idea of a meal out was not one where he was cheek-by-jowl with random people and yelling across the table because of the noise.

"But ethnic? That I can do. I think that would make an enjoyable challenge." He continued. Yes, he would find that a suitable challenge.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

O
    Oculus

Oculus looks towards Tuesday as she corrects him, considering the shift in question would only make sense if either the piece was bartered away for something more valuable or if Campanella sells art for a living, and the stuff is handed away all the time. "Are you saying that he is a big time art dealer?" He says, never once realizing that speaking about him as if he wasn't here could be perceived as rude.

He doesn't wish to get into the food debate, though. Not because he is indifferent, but because of his woefully little experience on that subject. What could he propose, paying a visit to good ol' Colonel Sanders? For the moment, he decides to go with the flow.

"It's been hard." He replied, referring to Faye's question about his endeavours. "I was aiming to do some urban exploration - abandoned buildings and such - but it seems there's precious little of that in Sacramento. Seems like the Hall's been busi either demolishing or repurposing them. Closest I've managed today are some Chinatown blocks between 3rd and 5th. Nice place, if you like mazes of concrete smelling of cooked beef." Not a note of contempt in his voice. He actually enjoyed these treks, fully aware that they're not very popular.

"I don't follow. How do you measure that... authenticity you speak of?" This should be interesting.

Thrope
    Status (Criminals)
    Thrope

WID:
    Def 4 -OrgRes
    Armor 2 - OrgRes
    H: 1rb,1b/8 M: -3
    Paradox: 2/2 = +1
    Contagion Sta+2=-2
    Tracking

Written in Death

Armor: 2/2
    Defense: 4
    Health: 1rb1b/8
    Mana:
    Willpower:

Vulgar: 2/2 = +1 to Dox rolls
    Contagion: Sta+2 = -2 to spells
    Active Spells: 4/6

Spells:
    [2]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]
    [4]Honing the Form[+3 Str]
    [2R]Transform Self[Claws, Cat Eyes]

Spells on Thrope by others:
    [1]Fireproof[from Michael]

Smoke on the Water

Spells:
    [1]Organic Resilience [+2 Def, +2 Arm]

PRE

She mean the park or around town? "Hm nothing of true note so far. Lots of small things but nothing to worry about." True for both, that or the Seers are just waiting back and devoting all their resources to destroying Time. Manipulating? Is there a difference after a point? Hmm thoughts for later

"If you ever want someone to wander with you let me know. I'm up for getting the lay of town as well." That and if a Mystagogue is going to go digging into the dark places might as well have a criminal with them.

"Challenge?" The Thyrsus crosses his arms as he keeps an eye on the everything else..ish. "New and exciting or you'll regret it in the morning sort of challenge?"

10. Bump "Bump" this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Conversation flows and Tuesday keeps strumming.

"Cool. Sounds good. I'm game for anything." Plus getting used to a fancy place could only help. With things. Things that no one else around needed to know. "Question, what vein of ethnic are you hungering for?"

Then to Oculus she nods, "Basically, yeah."

To Thrope she nods, nothing new or bad was good.

Then a laugh, "Think he meant as a personal challenge. Find a restaurant that meets what Faye's after, but that's like fancy. Or something." shrug.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, her family never had the money growing up for expensive restaurants, so she grew to love those hole in the wall places. “Like I said, I’m open minded. But you’re more likely to find me in a hole in the wall place over a five star place. And you make a great point, a place with ambience and decent food is ideal.” She’s been to high class restaurants in her adult life, on dates, but they weren’t all they claimed to be. Least not to her.

Her head lazily moves from Oculus to Campy, “Well, are you?” she asks with a cheeky grin.

Laughing, “Can honestly say I’ve never experienced a maze smelling like cooked beef.” But it fit the area she guessed. “What about towns and cities nearby? Nothing good either?” sometimes you have to go out of town to get what you want.

Glancing to Thrope, “That’s a good question.” And then looking to Campy. “Cause I’m not as young as I used to be and regretting things in the morning is starting to kick my ass.” She can’t recover like she used to. But she never had Life to play with either.

Shaking her head with a smirk, hands held up in defense, “Hey, like I said, I’m game for anything, don’t worry about me.”

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread