Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella stirred.

"I have... No idea." He admitted. "Since the beginning of the Reality War there is little concrete evidence to work with. All history is circumspect and open to change. Quite literally. I know my Order lost an Athenaeum. I keep finding ghostly echoes - purely rumour and conjecture - of other places. If these fanciful tales are to be believed, the Circle has not always hosted all the Pentacle together. What or where these other Order headquarters were... is hard to say at this point. And that is assuming that the information is genuine."

He scratched at his head.

"But yes. I don't mind having these scratches and dings, as you call them. They do give character. Give ownership of this place. Whatever its history, it belongs to all of us. It is ours. I tell you this, though; once this War is won... once we have a measure of peace... I would sure like to reconstruct the true history of this place. Sort fact from fiction."

He spoke more brightly by the end. It hid the urgency of his thoughts: stop the pancrypta from spreading further.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

2. Likes Xander, liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Looking around the gathered Awakened, she frowned, their numbers always seemed to be shrinking and not growing. Was that a sign of the times? Or had the battle they were fighting scare others off?

Sighing, “It’s a big deal, least to me.” She says with a forced smile.

Then there was a snort as Tuesday tells Campanella he looked like hell. Not how she would word things, but hey, that’s what makes Tuesday so awesome, she said what came to mind.

History could be fun, but sometimes history was not pleasant to know. Could that be the case here?

“Other Order headquarters? Well, I know where the Ladder used to meet before we all moved here, not sure if that’s what you mean or not. So gonna work on my coffee here.” Said coffee was held up before a sip was taken.

But her eyes didn’t leave him, “And you cleverly avoided my question. Are you ok or do I need to break out my Life magic and have a look for myself? Cause I totally will.” There was a sparkle to her blue eyes, she was being playful but serious. She was concerned and didn’t like not getting her question answered.

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday nods, she knew she didn't get the weird picture and picture moments that some of the mages got when they went around town, remembering what was before the memories flits away. But she knew it was a Thing. Acanthus. Déjà vu. Yep.

Another unicorn nod. "I like it. The dings and scratches and the burnt patches of lawn, 'cause yeah. It's ours." proof that they were here and real and not mutable even if Time was getting mauled.

"Yeah mister, let Doctor Faye take a look at ya." 'dox might have made the Moros into a toolbag, or just showed his asshatery to the everyone, but dude. You don't look good, plus 'dox.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"I am perfectly fine!" The Moros snapped.

"Perfectly fine. What? Yes. Clothes maketh the man. I've heard it before. Sometimes it is useful to gain a different perspective."

He may have spoke more but he managed to shut his mouth. There was an audible sigh from his lips.

In his posture he hunkered down defensively.

Bolide

Nimbus:
    Light gathers and flickers around Bolide, and the roaring sound of a fast moving object like a jet or a meteor billows out from him.
    Bolide combat stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Skeptical eyebrows raised skeptically at Campanella. He definitely didn't look alright, but maybe the issue wasn't physical health as Faye and Tuesday seemed to think it is.

"Just feeling more somber today?" Bolide asked with the same concerned look he had before. He had never actually seen Campanella in a suit before, but the Moros was obviously not fine and that bothered the Theurgist. He didn't intend to press the issue to hard though, so he turned his attention to Faye.

"So where did the Ladder meet before the Circle?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A Shaman nod was added to the unicorn one, “Totally agree with you. Though I think knowing what happened would be cool, plus give us cool stories to tell new people.” Everyone loves a good story, especially if it involved spells being thrown around. Then it’s just badass.

She understood when people were hurting and didn’t want to talk about it or be left alone. But it actually stung when Campanella snapped at them.

A free hand and a hand holding coffee were held up in front of herself, “Fine, whatever.” She snapped back. If he wanted to be a dick about then fine, he could suffer in silence, alone. See if she offered to help again. Ok, she probably would, cause it was her thing now, but she wouldn’t ask. She’s just do it.

Eyes narrow at Campanella before rolling and looking to Bolide, she was obviously done with Campanella for the moment.

“Place called the Bismark, some type of hotel or something. If I remember right, I took my first Exam there, failed horribly. But I kinda like the Circle better, it feels a little more private. Also it's nice to have each Order under one roof.” Now if only she wasn’t the only one.

8. Likes West, , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Bump West "Bump" this post
    Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Campy snaps and Tuesday gets it, but dude. Snapping at people showing concern, fast way to get them to stop showing you that concern.

"Campy. S'not the cloths. I could care less." Hazels peek at his peepers. "Seriously. It's the 'dox. The one that had you acting like a toolbag. We know that wasn't you, jury's still out on Archy. But. How are you? Do you wanna talk about it? Would you like an Adept of Life to check you over and make sure nothing's...lingering?" laying it out there, since Campy and round aboutness wasn't going to be a workable thing. Or at least it wouldn't be right now.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella sighed.

"As you wish. Please, check out my aura for any remaining traces of poor spell craft. Talk about what? I distinctly remember bringing Archangel Michael down in the mock fight. I remember a powerful sense of elation at the victory. I think it may have got to my head a little. It weighs on my mind."

Attempting to turn the conversation away from himself, he perked up as Faye mentions... the Bismark hotel.

"Are there any indications this Bismark hotel exists?"

Bolide

Nimbus:
    Light gathers and flickers around Bolide, and the roaring sound of a fast moving object like a jet or a meteor billows out from him.
    Bolide combat stats

+1
    SL
    PRE

Bolide nodded along to what Faye was saying, in full agreement about having everyone together. Tuesday gets a look before the Theurgist's head bobs once again in approval over the sentiment if not the exact wording.

"As long as you're better now." Bolide said to his cabalmate as his pocket begins to buzz. As it continues he pulls out his iPhone and sighs.

"Be right back, I gotta take this."

The Theurgist sighs once more and answers on his way to the door, stepping outside as he reaches it. Unfortunately, he was not right back

Bolide exits the scene.

13. Likes , Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye couldn’t help it, there was a little chuckle at Tuesday. It was the word, toolbag, and for whatever reason, was funny to her.

But dox’s could be a bitch, and maybe he was upset and angry with himself for causing one.

At the mention of the Bismark, she shrugs sounding a little unsure, “I haven’t been back to it in a few years, so I’m honestly not sure.” She thinks she remembers taking the Exam there, could she be mistaken?

She perks up a little with his blessing to check him, not that she really needed it. But it seemed rude to just check someones status while they were alert and talking. A gentle scent of roses and lilac’s fill the air around her as the spell takes effect.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2017-05-15 21:09:24 Faye rolls 7 to Healers Trance(Gno+Life) (10 Again) 2, 3, 8, 5, 7, 2, 3 1 success

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread